What is this LoveLetters thing?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Re: What is this LoveLetters thing?

I thought it was how you and Jackie planned your next attack.

But seriously, I have no idea, but I bet it is a place where people frequently overreact to being told they are wrong.  Lets find it and take it over.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNotSmallFeet. Show AcheNotSmallFeet's posts

Targy, good idea. We'll infiltrate them

I will take the name "LovesickInLittleHavanaButPleaseCallMeJose"

It is a bit unwieldy, but evokes pathos

See you there

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

A few suggestions for your handle

"Big Ten Inch"
    "Chicks dig me cuz...."
    "OJ"
    "Wayne Williams" (google it)
    "Not Married. Really"
    "Cabana Boy"
    "Long Walk Lover"
    "Likes Pinacoladas"
    "SWF Fan"
    "SBM36"
    "Don Juan"
    "Harry Reems"
    "Big John Stud"
    "Sticky Digits"
    "Sock Boy"
    "Panabrator"
    "JennaJ"
    "Wilt got nothin on me"
    "Creepyguy23544"
    "RU18"
    "Sleepless in Swansea"
    "Ptown69"
    "URAQT"
    "Babymaker"
    "Sex Machine"
    "Sybian aint got nothin on me"
    "DD Guy" (Is that Double D or Dungeons and Dragons?  They'll never know)
    "A Cup Gal"
    "Juwanna Mann"
    "Monsieur DeSade"
    "SC Gov1"
    "Born Again Gal"
    "Riot Grrrl"
    "Prematur e-Jack"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

You two make a nice couple.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Did you like the last one?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNotSmallFeet. Show AcheNotSmallFeet's posts

Targy, thank you

You put a lot of thought into those screen names. Time stamp indicates you stayed up all night. I appreciate the effort...

But I am already fully committed to using "LovesickInLittleHavana". Hired a dialect coach today to help with my accent...just in case one of those LoveLetters idiots asks to talk to me on the phone. I want to make sure I sound like a real Cuban national

I trust you are still on board our joint project to take over LoveLetters, si? You arent going to g ooch me, are you? And leave me hanging?

You wouldnt do that to me, would you, Senor Targy?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

What name shall I use?
    Sleepless in Seekonk?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNotSmallFeet. Show AcheNotSmallFeet's posts

No, they will make an acronym out of it and end up alling you "SIS"

Pick another

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNotSmallFeet. Show AcheNotSmallFeet's posts

In Response to Re: What is this LoveLetters thing?:
    [QUOTE]You two make a nice couple.
    Posted by The-air-of-one-night[/QUOTE]

Buenos notches, Senora BrownNoseB
    My name ho-SAY
    I from KOO-ba, but live Miami
    Woo you like to dance por favor?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

[QUOTE]Did you like the last one?
    Posted by movingtarget2[/QUOTE]
    Si, mucho!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What is this LoveLetters thing? : Buenos notches, Senora BrownNoseB My name ho-SAY I from KOO-ba, but live Miami Woo you like to dance por favor?
    Posted by AcheNotSmallFeet[/QUOTE]
    da mi mas gasolina and live la vida loca. G ooch rhythm is gonna get you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCHottie. Show BDCHottie's posts

Do you think I'm cute?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNotSmallFeet. Show AcheNotSmallFeet's posts

I know senora eh BrownNoseB
    And her loco amigo, Hedor-y D
    They siesta all day in lil Havana
    No time for handYOB til manana

handYOB
    handYOB
    handYOB
    No mas eh freaky handYOB

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

La cucaracha, la cucaracha,  
    ya no puede caminar  
    porque no tiene, porque his pequeno

feet ache too much.  

Ya murió la cucaracha  
    ya la llevan a enterrar  
    entre cuatro zopilotes  
    y un ratón de sacristán.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNotSmallFeet. Show AcheNotSmallFeet's posts

Are you calling me a cockroach, you Filthy G?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLIPPERY-EEL. Show SLIPPERY-EEL's posts

[QUOTE]Are you calling me a cockroach, you Filthy G?

So what if I did?  Whatcha gonna do about it? Report me to Lil' Dot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLIPPERY-EEL. Show SLIPPERY-EEL's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNotSmallFeet. Show AcheNotSmallFeet's posts

It's kinda how I picture her actually: A little girl trying to do a man's job...and failing at it miserably

PS If dottie spent the whole day doing nothing else besides painting the mod's office in dots, she would be doing something a lot more productive than whatever it is she does now

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

[QUOTE]It's kinda how I picture her actually: A little girl trying to do a man's job...and failing at it miserably PS If dottie spent the whole day doing nothing else besides painting the mod's office in dots, she would be doing something a lot more productive than whatever it is she does now

You might get more empathy, if you didn't make sexist statements. Men are more suited to moderate forums? That's ridiculous.

Even more strange than you, however, is that Dottie deleted that whole mega thread on ask Dottie how you like the new forums or something like that. That is a no-no with forums. Delete racist remarks or excessive copyright violations, stuff like that, but don't delete things wholesale the way Dottie does. The irony is that after it became clear that the mods weren't deterring the Laker troll one iota despite Dottie saying otherwise.... What was it, she said they were delting them right away.... Then she admitted they weren't, and that people should just ignore them. Anyway, now those annoying varmints are being zapped as soon as they show up. My last post, by the way, on that thread was telling you I could only make it to Dottie Appreciation Day celebrations if they aren't held during the week, as it would conflict with watching the View. I said I didn't want to miss any Elisabeth Hasselbeck, because she's dreamy. Next time I went back, it was all gone, not just our silly posts to go with some intriguing insights, the whole thread is GONE!!! What I'd really like to know is whether BDCDottie will ever speak to me again. The silent treatment is worse than the bark.If she only knew that deep down I think she is a sweetie. I too would hate to see her canned. Let her work the phones, photocopy, heck, move her into sales or wherever else her resume could place her. She is clearly not qualified to moderate forums.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNotSmallFeet. Show AcheNotSmallFeet's posts

Faldo, I responded to your last posting in the "What do you think of the new forums" thread on Saturday. I said I would happily accommodate you and move Dottie Appreciation Day (or DAD) from midweek to a weekend date (so you wouldnt miss any of The View), but in doing so I would have to return the invitations to the printer to have them redone, which would add to the cost of everything, and that I would have to pay for the added expense out of the entertainment budget. This meant that instead of the strippers I was planning on, we would have Hobo the Dog performing stupid pet tricks as our entertainment for the event. I tried arguing that Hobo and his assorted tricks would be just as well received as the 6 naked dancing girls, but my argument was weak. I dont think I made it convincing enough...

Anyway, within 2 minutes of posting that message, it was deleted from the board. Apparently dottie is offended by naked woman talk. And within 5 minutes, the entire "DAD" exchange between you and me was removed as well.

This all took place that Saturday afternoon. The thread itself remained up at least through Sunday night. I posted two more messages in it. In both, I denounced the mod's office as being lazy, incompetent, thinskinned, dumb, meddlesome, and uptight. Dont know what role, if any, those messages played in the decision to delete the thread in its entirety, but by the time I looked in on the board again (Monday afternoon), the thread was gone...

Faldo, it's time for dottie to go (ITFDTG)

She's a little girl trying to do a man's job...Oops! I mean she's a little girl trying to do an adult's job, and she is simply not good at it. She needs to be replaced

I hope you are on board the ITFDTG Bandwagon with me to help spread the anti-dottie gospel

Hey hey, ho ho, bostondottie has got to go, yo!