You be the Judge

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coonhounds. Show coonhounds's posts

Re: You be the Judge

In Response to You be the Judge:
    [QUOTE]Hey, everyone. This is your pal, Wildo, and below is the song that PunieJunie G-Symp refused to post for me at the USuckMyBalls It's to "Been Waitin' All Day for Sunday Night", the tune they play every week on NBC before the big game. If youre a football fan like me, you are probably familiar with the song already. If not, please give it a listen at Youtube. Here is a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCmuelUGIHU The title of my song by the way is "Been Waitin' All Day for Gunny's Bum". It's the 14th and final one I will ever write about dandy, but my first written from his unique, first person POV. So in that way, it is groundbreaking...  Please enjoy Yoohoo, danderoo That's my name I got a plaque In the Hall of Fame For kissin' @ss Wow, what acclaim! Hey there, Gunny Bear's A friend of mine I stick my nose Where the sun dont shine He loves my tongue So wicked fine I'm Gunny's fave rumpswab And I'm here to stay Nobody will outlick me There's just one thing left to say-ee-ay--ee-ay-ee-ay Ive been waitin' all day for Gunny's bum And now it's time to get me some His hole is rockin'...I make it rattle and hum Ive been waitin' all day for Gunny's bum Kissing Gunny's backside at USMB Someone's got to do it/I'm glad it's me I'm a slave to his hein-y, but it sets me free Sucking Gunny's dirty hole at USMB! Now, was I wrong for asking PunieJunie to post my song at the USuckMyBalls? Or was PunieJunie wrong for refusing me? You be the Judge...
    Posted by AcheNotSmallFeet[/QUOTE]

jeez, all you had to do was ask, porky. have a couple of cheezits, sit back, click on the link and enjoy!

xoxox

del

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/90285-ode-to-a-coonhound.html#post1579274

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNotSmallFeet. Show AcheNotSmallFeet's posts

so anyway, there's a guy at a board i used to post on who is obsessed with me for some reason [Oh, please. I'm not obsessed with you, dandy. Not even close....Okay, maybe a little]. he likes to write "songs" about me being on this board [Not true, danderoo. Stop passing around bad information. Of the 14 "songs" I have written about you, only 3 relate to your holesucking activity at the USuckMyBalls. The other 11 relate to your holesucking activity right here at the Globe], so i assume he lurks here [False! Until tonight, I hadnt looked in on the USuckMyBalls since March], but doesn't have the stones to post here [LOL Stones, huh? I thought my decision not to post there was an example of good judgement]. anyway, i cruised through that board tonight [Lurking again, huh, dandy?] and found this that i thought would be fun to share with the board. feel free to comment or not. personally, i think it's really funny [Gee, thanks, dandy! I was hoping you would find it sad and rather creepy, but okay, suit yourself...]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

How do you even find the ex-BDC folks there?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3290623. Show user_3290623's posts

In Response to Re: You be the Judge:
    [QUOTE]How do you even find the ex-BDC folks there?
    Posted by movingtarget2[/QUOTE]You consult the guide, of course.

WildOn's Guide to Where They Are A cross referenced and annotated guide to the postings of bdc alumni, 3rd edition.

He keeps it on the edge of his bathtub...word of advice, wear gloves while you read it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coonhounds. Show coonhounds's posts

[QUOTE]so anyway, there's a guy at a board i used to post on who is obsessed with me for some reason [Oh, please. I'm not obsessed with you, dandy. Not even close....Okay, maybe a little] . he likes to write "songs" about me being on this board [Not true, danderoo. Stop passing around bad information. Of the 14 "songs" I have written about you, only 3 relate to your holesucking activity at the USuckMyBalls. The other 11 relate to your holesucking activity right here at the Globe] , so i assume he lurks here [False! Until tonight, I hadnt looked in on the USuckMyBalls since March] , but doesn't have the stones to post here [LOL Stones, huh? I thought my decision not to post there was an example of good judgement] . anyway, i cruised through that board tonight [Lurking again, huh, dandy?] and found this that i thought would be fun to share with the board. feel free to comment or not. personally, i think it's really funny [Gee, thanks, dandy! I was hoping you would find it sad and rather creepy, but okay, suit yourself...]
    Posted by AcheNotSmallFeet[/QUOTE]

you really are pathetic fat boy.

have a good one

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from s-jack. Show s-jack's posts

God I love Roy's put-downs

calling someone on the internet he's never even seen fat?

that's pure comic genius, such creativity, a gift

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coonhounds. Show coonhounds's posts

good to see you too, junie.

go sox!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coonhounds. Show coonhounds's posts

Re: here come the mudge!

In Response to Re: here come the mudge!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to here come the mudge! : calling me pinocchio again? I remember the last time you did that, and then when I showed the posts that showed it was quest who had lied and not dear ol' jack, did junie apologize? Nope, being junie means never having to say you're sorry. slander people as being the pathetic loser sock puppet Fuzzy Nuts, slander people as "lying", and then just pretend you never said it
    Posted by s-jack[/QUOTE]

hey jackie, i saw a special on himmler last night. did you know that besides hating jews that you two have something else in common? guess what it is?

give up?

chickens! he farmed them and you choke 'em. small world, huh?

see y'around!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from s-jack. Show s-jack's posts

himmler farmed chickens, s-jack chokes chickens . . . and Roy acted like a chicken when he ran away like a little girl from his boast that he'd face the Farty fastball.

so many chicken metaphors

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNotSmallFeet. Show AcheNotSmallFeet's posts

[QUOTE]How do you even find the ex-BDC folks there?
    Posted by movingtarget2[/QUOTE]

Most of them are G ooches, so theyre easy to spot. You dont even have to read their dumb postings. Just follow your nose. You should be able to sniff them out like I did. That G ooch stink is unmistakable, as you would know from having smelled yourself...

It's not that hard actually. Just look in the Flame Zone. Two of them have screen names they used to use here

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNotSmallFeet. Show AcheNotSmallFeet's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You be the Judge : You consult the guide, of course. WildOn's Guide to Where They Are A cross referenced and annotated guide to the postings of bdc alumni, 3rd edition. He keeps it on the edge of his bathtub...word of advice, wear gloves while you read it.
    Posted by Pandora[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Quest. The book is available for purchase right now at Amazon and the Borders Online Store

Dont forget my new work of fiction too --> Where the Wildo Things Are. I illustrated it myself. Geared toward kids mostly, but adults love it as well. If youre lucky, I may even send an autographed copy out for you

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNotSmallFeet. Show AcheNotSmallFeet's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You be the Judge : you really are pathetic fat boy. have a good one
    Posted by coonhounds[/QUOTE]

I am sorry you feel that way, del, but regardless, I still think youre dandy

Will be thinking of you tonight around 8:20 when Faith Hill sings her intro just prior to the SD/Pitt game on NBC. Hope youll be watching too

Peace...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNotSmallFeet. Show AcheNotSmallFeet's posts

[QUOTE]God I love Roy's put-downs calling someone on the internet he's never even seen fat? that's pure comic genius, such creativity, a gift
    Posted by s-jack[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and that Cheezit zinger never grows stale either, huh?

ILD...NMTE

Agreed?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from s-jack. Show s-jack's posts

I have to say the Cheezit zinger's are even better when he does them with a sock-puppet, thus blowing his "cover" as a wimp hiding under puppet  . . . I wonder if he still makes those mistakes at USGoochboard?

actually my favs are the nazi jokes, now that takes talent . . . maybe Conan O'brien can hire him, they need a little help over there writing jokes.

I can see it, Conan walks on stage; "dumbasss, porky, himmler, dumbasss"

<<<crowd roars />>>

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNotSmallFeet. Show AcheNotSmallFeet's posts

I think we should ask Ken Burns to lead a campaign to have dandy declared a national monument

I like the idea of him writing for Conan though. It would make late night a lot more interesting. I would definitely stay up for that monologue

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNotSmallFeet. Show AcheNotSmallFeet's posts

Re: here come the mudge!

In Response to here come the mudge!:
    [QUOTE]and ahhh oh right samurai slick, like you and farty didn't continually humiliate a certain female poster here over her weight, huh? 
    Posted by Hazel-09[/QUOTE]

You mean the big fatso who repeatedly accused Farty of making a pass at her, even though he never made a pass at her?

Is that the big fatso you mean? Or are you referring to another big fatso?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedilicious. Show tedilicious's posts

[QUOTE]himmler farmed chickens, s-jack chokes chickens . . . and Roy acted like a chicken when he ran away like a little girl from his boast that he'd face the Farty fastball. so many chicken metaphors
    Posted by s-jack[/QUOTE]

Ever occur to you you might be the last one in on a joke?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNotSmallFeet. Show AcheNotSmallFeet's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You be the Judge : Ever occur to you you might be the last one in on a joke?
    Posted by tedilicious[/QUOTE]

Ever occur to you, you might be more FOS than the Augean Stables?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from s-jack. Show s-jack's posts

poor Roy, he'll just never live down his cowardness in the Farty fastball challenge no matter how many sock-puppets he hides behind, I'm kind of happy for the guy he's had the opportunity to re-invent himself over on USGoochboard, hopefully he hasn't already repeated all his mistakes from here.

Rules for Roy to live by as he re-invents himself;
    1) Never boast that you're dying to meet up with someone from the forum in real life to show them what a real man you are . . . unless you actually mean it.
    2) When hiding behind sock-puppets, do not use your normal grab-bag of lame insults, which everyone already identifies with you.
    3) when brown-nosing an SOG or a future SOG proxy, occasionally "scold" him after he's pulled a nutty on one of the gals you're trying to impress.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

thh

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

I missed you, baby.