Problems getting my account unlocked-Does anyone at the Globe care?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from calm123. Show calm123's posts

Problems getting my account unlocked-Does anyone at the Globe care?

Despite repeated promises to unlock my account I still cannot login. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Re: Problems getting my account unlocked-Does anyone at the Globe care?

Also, would be it too much to ask that I don't have to attempt a log-on FIVE times before getting in? Thank yiou.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I find if I just stay logged in I don't have any problems.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

I stay logged in. I'm able to post to LL and these forums, but not to the news articles. I have a print subscription, so the fee option should not be causing the problem.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgustin. Show bgustin's posts

We apologize for any problems you've had while trying login. Are you still having problems accessing your GlobeReader?

In Response to Problems getting my account unlocked-Does anyone at the Globe care?:
    [QUOTE]Despite repeated promises to unlock my account I still cannot login. 
    Posted by calm123[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

bgustin,

Thank you for replying.

I still cannot log in to the comments section of the news article. I still have to try 5 times, then I give up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Question for all of you with login problems. Why do you log out? I stay logged in and have never had any problems. - Pingo

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In Response to Re: Problems getting my account unlocked-Does anyone at the Globe care?:
    [QUOTE]Question for all of you with login problems. Why do you log out? I stay logged in and have never had any problems. - Pingo
    Posted by pingo[/QUOTE]

I stay logged in all the time as well. It seems to work for me.

pingo,btw,I love your your tag line

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Thanks!

In Response to Re: Problems getting my account unlocked-Does anyone at the Globe care?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Problems getting my account unlocked-Does anyone at the Globe care? : I stay logged in all the time as well. It seems to work for me. pingo,btw,I love your your tag line
    Posted by andiejen[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Some people are probably using the computer at work and they assume by logging out and deleting the history that their employer doesn't know [not the case].  I know at my workplace the computers are rigged up so you can't visit entertainment sites, so sometimes I have problems... but not on my home pc.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I think you all are missing the fact she does stay logged in. 

"I stay logged in. I'm able to post to LL and these forums, but not to the news articles. I have a print subscription, so the fee option should not be causing the problem."