6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love...

Dread, i tend to agreewith you on today's letter...

ok, next

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I haven't even read the letter.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love...:
    B3, this is the guy I had a single perfect date with back in late March, then he kind of disappeared to "sort things out" because he was very recently divorced and was still processing things. Well, we started talking again about two weeks ago while he was on vacation.  And he stopped by briefly (completely unplanned) for a cup of coffee on his way back from his trip on Friday morning right before I left for my weekend in B'more because he just "didn't want to wait" until I got back to see me.  I almost missed my train. :) Last night, we went to the martini bar near my house and had a light dinner, then walked down to the beach. He's quite the gentleman.  It was lovely. We're seeing each other on Friday night.  It will officially be date #3.5  I do believe that means Flight Control will grant me permission to clear the tower.  :)
    Posted by ThatJneenGrrl

OMG J9

thats sounds soooo awesome... im so very happy for you.. wow, spring n summer has sprung and so has other things.... sweeeeet
    thats grea tnews! hope all goes well with mr Aussie...keep us in the loop!! lvoe to hear wonderful relationship stories

YEAH

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

B3, what's with the negativity?  Do you still have a bruins hangover or do you just have trouble "believing?"

I believe!  I love this team.  They're going back to LA and they're gonna win it right in front of Jack!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

i read the letter, but im too tired from last night to honestly type anything worth typing...
    its going to either be radio slience/lurking or total nonsense from me today...

havent decided which direction im going in...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

J9 - Wow!!!  Sounds like butterflies are aflutter! :)

And today's letter writer.... Wow.  Just, wow.  Fake letter?  I hope so....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

McRob - i think its Bruins hangover to be quite honest...

im a great believer, but im just not feeling it this time, plus i really dont like Bball, so, i  dont care eitherway....but if it was the sox, bruins or pats.... i'd be right there with ya'll

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

The letter is depressing.  A person with no self esteem letting a player mess with her head for years on end.  Very sad.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Milfit. Show Milfit's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love...:
    In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love... : OMG J9 thats sounds soooo awesome... im so very happy for you.. Posted by backbaybabe

Sounds like a great date.  SWOON!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

The letter is depressing.  A person with no self esteem letting a player mess with her head for years on end.  Very sad.
    Posted by diamondgirl

If it isn't a fake letter I really, really hope her medical concentration is NOT psychiatry....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

Triple B, I vote total nonsense.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

Posted by diamondgirl

I just hope it's not someone we know.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

B3, this is the guy I had a single perfect date with back in late March, then he kind of disappeared to "sort things out" because he was very recently divorced and was still processing things. Well, we started talking again about two weeks ago while he was on vacation.  And he stopped by briefly (completely unplanned) for a cup of coffee on his way back from his trip on Friday morning right before I left for my weekend in B'more because he just "didn't want to wait" until I got back to see me.  I almost missed my train. :) Last night, we went to the martini bar near my house and had a light dinner, then walked down to the beach. He's quite the gentleman.  It was lovely. We're seeing each other on Friday night.  It will officially be date #3.5  I do believe that means Flight Control will grant me permission to clear the tower.  :)
    Posted by ThatJneenGrrl

OK, Mr Single Perfect Date Guy, you are clear to land!  ;-)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love... : I just hope it's not someone we know.
    Posted by PowerCord

Agree.  Poor woman. I kind of want to take her out for drinks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

how i love tiggers:

The wonderful thing about tiggers
    Is tiggers are wonderful things!
    Their tops are made out of rubber
    Their bottoms are made out of springs!
    They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
    Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
    But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is
    I'm the only one
    Tiggers are cuddly fellas
    Tiggers are awfully sweet
    Ev'ryone el-us is jealous
    That's why I repeat... and repeat

The wonderful thing about tiggers
    Is tiggers are marvelous claps!
    They're loaded with vim and vigor
    They love to leap in your laps!
    They're jumpy, bumpy, clumpy, thumpy
    Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
    But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is
    I'm the only one
    I-I-I'm , the only... oof!
    Ouch!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UnstableFlux. Show UnstableFlux's posts

i read the letter, but im too tired from last night to honestly type anything worth typing... its going to either be radio slience/lurking or total nonsense from me today... havent decided which direction im going in...
    Posted by backbaybabe

Judging by the fact its you, and the banter you've shown us so far today, I'm going to go with non-sense :p

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UnstableFlux. Show UnstableFlux's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love... : Agree.  Poor woman. I kind of want to take her out for drinks.
    Posted by diamondgirl

If its someone from the LL community we need to do a little more than take her out for drinks

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I want someone to pay me to work out.  Any takers?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love... : Judging by the fact its you, and the banter you've shown us so far today, I'm going to go with non-sense :p
    Posted by UnstableFlux

hey UF Sup!!!!!

still tired, think letter is a bunch of bull donkey carp, today is HUMP day, gearing up for FFF, my love of tiggers, ahhhhh i think a little nonsense would be befitting today

hardy har har

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

how i love tiggers: The wonderful thing about tiggers Is tiggers are wonderful things! Their tops are made out of rubber Their bottoms are made out of springs! They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun! But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is I'm the only one Tiggers are cuddly fellas Tiggers are awfully sweet Ev'ryone el-us is jealous That's why I repeat... and repeat The wonderful thing about tiggers Is tiggers are marvelous claps! They're loaded with vim and vigor They love to leap in your laps! They're jumpy, bumpy, clumpy, thumpy Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun! But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is I'm the only one I-I-I'm , the only... oof! Ouch!
    Posted by backbaybabe

Now that's what I'm talkin about.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

I want someone to pay me to work out.  Any takers?
    Posted by Dread27

I'd be willing to bet the USMC would take you up on that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love... : Now that's what I'm talkin about.
    Posted by PowerCord

if i could only be a tigger for a day... omg the amount of total silly fun i would have!! im just grinning from ear to ear thinking about it...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BannedAgainBoston. Show BannedAgainBoston's posts

Let me go on record: I DON"T GIVE A SH!T ABOUT BASKETBALL!!!

It's not because I don't like the sport, it's becuase the game is somewhat "Fixed".  It is a well known fact that the Referees glaringly skew the games, purely for the reason of dragging out the Series to generate more Revenue.  People who watch BasketBall should just watch WWE, at least then you know full well that the sport is a Farce.  BAM!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: 6/9 - Ray Allen was Cold as Ice, willing to sacrifice our love... : I'd be willing to bet the USMC would take you up on that.
    Posted by McBostonrob

Not entirely true.  Do they want you to keep in shape?  Yes.  Do they schedule weekly workouts to do as a group?  Yes.  Are those workouts enough to keep you in shape?  No.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Let me go on record: I DON"T GIVE A SH!T ABOUT BASKETBALL!!! It's not because I don't like the sport, it's becuase the game is somewhat "Fixed".  It is a well known fact that the Referees glaringly skew the games, purely for the reason of dragging out the Series to generate more Revenue.  People who watch BasketBall should just watch WWE, at least then you know full well that the sport is a Farce.  BAM!!!
    Posted by BannedAgainBoston

I agree but I still like to watch it.