Bouncing between two exes - Comment box alternative

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Montyy. Show Montyy's posts

Bouncing between two exes - Comment box alternative

"I've hurt these guys way too many times. I keep going back and forth between the two of them and I always get caught and never feel bad about it."

Wow, holy sociopath!   

I envy this LW, life must be so much easier without a conscience. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Montyy. Show Montyy's posts

Re: Bouncing between two exes - Comment box alternative

"The newer guy was heartbroken (I mean devastated) but I suddenly had no interest in him."

Is it just me...or can anybody else hear the pride in her voice as she thinks about this?    

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImConfused?. Show ImConfused?'s posts

LW you have no feelings. What's the point of dating one, much less TWO guys you don't care about?? Stop dating both, figure out how to feel feelings for someone other than yourself and then AND ONLY THEN consider dating. But NOT one of these 2 guys.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

In Response to Re: Bouncing between two exes - Comment box alternative:
    [QUOTE]"The newer guy was heartbroken (I mean devastated) but I suddenly had no interest in him." Is it just me...or can anybody else hear the pride in her voice as she thinks about this?    
    Posted by Montyy[/QUOTE]

BINGO!  The LW is thrilled ..... THRILLED with this!  Gah. 

Dear LW - people are not toys!  You don't pick up one and play with it till you're bored, and then pick up another one until it breaks and then find a new one.  Let both of these poor lab rats go.  Stop dating for a while.  You have no idea what you want.  You don't want to be bored (because being alone with yourself is apparently boring) and you want someone to idolize you, but guess what?  It's up to YOU not to be bored with your life, and no other person is going to fill that dark hole inside yourself.  Only you can do that. 

So go out, stop dating, fill your own voids, read a book or two, and build a life that's worth having.  Stop looking for other people to fill your empty spaces, because that's your job. 

I get so aggravated with these people who use others people like caulking.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hollygolitely-. Show hollygolitely-'s posts

oh dear LW, plain and simple, you have the emotional maturity of an armpit.  change that pronto if you can. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

I love how this chick hooked up with the new guy the same night she dumped her first boyfriend, and completely forgot about him.  

I think we're missing a comment box cuz the mods didn't want to deal with all the nasty comments this gal was going to get today.  

I have nothing for her besides a b**chslap and a therapy card.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

I bet this chick has more duckface selfpics on her facebook page than any other verbal or pictoral content.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

What?  Like this Schlippo?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hsmbs. Show hsmbs's posts

Eddie, Reese Witherspoon would probably turn this movie role down.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Thumper's dad said, if you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all.

I like pie.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

LW, nowhere do you mention how you FEEL about either one of these guys.  How do you FEEL about them?  Do you like them?  Do either of them give you butterflies?  Do you smile when you think of either of them?  No?  Then stop seeing either of them and find someone you like, who gives you butterflies, and who treats you well.

But, if you find that no man can keep your attention longer than 6 months, then take a break from dating and figure out what you really want - attention, or a long lasting relationship full of love and caring?  If you want attention, then work on your self-esteem so you don't need to seek attention for the sake of it, or at least so you can find healthier ways of getting attention that don't mess with other people.  If you want a long lasting relationship full of love and caring then you seek therapy or advice or what have you to learn what makes a healthy relationship (hint - being authentic and true to yourself is a good start).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

Nothing says sexy like  that "I'm making a fahrt noise with my mouth right now" pout.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from two-sheds. Show two-sheds's posts

Where did all the comment boxes go?  (long time passing)

yes, today's letter writer needs help, and that sort of help is beyond my pay grade.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

No, I get very real letter, Lilz.

Unfortunately.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Empire-In-Ashes. Show Empire-In-Ashes's posts

I'm thinking fake letter or a 16 year old

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

This LW craves male attention in any form.

She is like two steps away from swinging from a pole and crawling across a stage for ones.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImConfused?. Show ImConfused?'s posts

She's approaching choosing a relationship like I approach which pair of 4 inch heels to wear to work on any given day.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

I was guessing 19 or 20 years old.  I see Emps is aiming at the Bieber crew.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCorvin. Show MrCorvin's posts

I prefer the forum setup myself. However, I can't beat Monty's first post. He typed the words right out of my fingers.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pennysmom53. Show pennysmom53's posts

Where did the comments go?  The comment boxes?  Have they been exiled to Northwest Territories? Has the zombie apolcalypse come and I missed it?

I have nothing to uplifting or affirmative to say to the LW today.  Listen to Meredith--stay away from both guys that you are cheating on.