Love Letters After Dark

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3290623. Show user_3290623's posts

Re: Love Letters After Dark

In Response to Love Letters After Dark:
    [QUOTE]Any old timers from my earlier days here? Wildo, you still around?  I made some new friends and invited them here.
    Posted by PowerCord[/QUOTE]You must hate your friends.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

Love Letters After Dark

Any old timers from my earlier days here?
    Wildo, you still around?  I made some new friends and invited them here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

What name is greenapplesplatters using these days? I used to like that person's posts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Censorship = death.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

Damn Censors!

Hi Folks,
    I want to thank PowerCord for taking over this week while I got some much needed R&R. I also want to thank Sally for making me chicken soup to help with my little stomach issue. I feel much better now. The only thing better than a nice grilled cheese sandwich is chicken soup served hot with some nice warm buns. Which brings us to our update letters.....

Dear Grilled Cheese Guy,
    I know it's been hard for you. I'm sorry that she was unable to come to grips with this and face the issue head-on. I just thought that she would be able to lick this. In today's relationships, one person cannot kneel before the other unless it's a mutual give-and-take. I hope now you realize these types of issues must be resolved not just with physical actions, but communicated orally and I'm glad you haven't softened your stance. Now that it is out in the open, you should be able to wipe things clean and start again.

Dear Dreamin'
    YOU are the Smokin' Hottie! And don't you ever forget that.

Dear Kitten,
    Good luck and have a great time with your new future family. It looks like in no time at all, your future in-laws will be comfortable enough to pass gas in your presence and not be embarrassed about it.

Dear AV,
    Although your issue is not as in-your-face as Grilled Cheese Guy's, I'm glad to hear you worked this out. Please send a copy of your tape to PO Box 6969 C/O DrK.

That's all I have time for today folks. Have a great weekend.
    Good Luck and Play Safe,
    DrK

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from s-jack. Show s-jack's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters After Dark:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Love Letters After Dark : Most of us went to USMB where Dottie and the BDC Maudes can't delete our posts..
    Posted by The-air-of-one-night[/QUOTE]

and the rest aren't sad little G ooch lemmings

100,000 message boards on the internet and those losers have to follow Perde to some lame board

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

Real funny.....
    Where is everybody?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters After Dark:
    [QUOTE]Real funny..... Where is everybody?
    Posted by PowerCord[/QUOTE]
    Most of us went to USMB where Dottie and the BDC Maudes can't delete our posts..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop's last stand. Show porkshop's last stand's posts

This is the oldest thread on the board.

But I see the mods were a pain in the balls, even back then.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Wildo is now AcheNot, posting mainly in The Commoners.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Thin Man. Show The Thin Man's posts

knock knock