Miss Advised

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

Miss Advised

Miss Advised
    Anyone else look at this?
    http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/relationships/rules-for-singles-from-miss-advised/jJnEoAOTsaze4vt37VWODK/gallery.html?pg=1&t=150&cp=1

This has to be a mix of the most ridiculous and most hilarious mess of dating advice I've seen.
    1.  Check out #5, which contains this chestnut:  "Just don’t initiate a text or a call ever".  As a guy, that'd be one way to drive me off.  You're never going to call me, ever, unless you're returning my call?  Way to treat someone well.

2.  #6:  "If ... he’s not planning head and dinners are turning into a quick drink at the local bar, you need to re-evaluate and weed out who is going to be a waste of time." (emphasis mine).  So, I guess not planning head was where I went wrong all those years....  Or maybe the Globe just needs some editors that can read.

3.  #9 says "Don't have sex too soon".  #11 has a photo with the *ahem* "lady" apparently showing off just what kind of positions she can do.  Maybe that's OK, as long as you don't do them too soon?

Definitely mis-advised.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

Re: Miss Advised

They missed a big one..."High School is over!" - be a freakin' adult when dating...

Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

Re: Miss Advised

Jokes?

My co-worker asked me what I did this past weekend, I told him I got a dog for my kid's.....he replied sounds like a pretty good trade!

Laughing