Occupy JohnCocktosten!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Occupy JohnCocktosten!

Yep, they nuked her.  And now we're stuck with that creepy Al Roker.  Not cool. 

The nuking was presumably because I said I should to write a book, and she suggested she help me create an interesting story by shooting me in the head.  This was an obvious riff on the Gabby Giffords story.  I don't know if she got nuked because somebody thought she was actually threatening me or if she got nuked because somebody thought that the joke was too tastless, but either way, my response is der. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Re: Occupy JohnCocktosten!

Whatever.  Hating Occupy Boston is sucking all of the desire to protest anything right out of me.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Right Said Ed. Show Right Said Ed's posts

There has already been an outpouring of support from the cast of Fletch ...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaptainfriday. Show kaptainfriday's posts

%%%Holding a gun to my head%%%

Bring Joco back, Or I'll SHOOT, I SWEAR!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

BRING JoCo BACK, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

Wait, what?  Seriously? 

Nuking Joco is like nuking Apple Pie and the flag and chocolate martinis!! 

Ok, she's kinda mean, but seriously??????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Right Said Ed. Show Right Said Ed's posts

I think what we all need is for BDCMod1 to come in here and patronize the customers of Boston_dot_com with some company-line statement like "you all read the terms of service, you can always go someplace else if you don't like it" that fails to address even a scintilla of the real problems happening with BDC. I always appreciate that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnny1963. Show johnny1963's posts

suggested renames:

JonCocktosten
    JohnKocktosten
    JuanCocktosten
    GiovanniCocktosten
    JohnCocktosten-
    CharmingJohnCocktosten

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

i love that ed used the word, "scintilla" tehehehe

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

In Response to Re: Occupy JohnCocktosten!:
    [QUOTE]I think it's time to break out the Post It Note Generator and write "BRING BACK JOCK"
    Posted by Lily-[/QUOTE]

I think it's time to bring out that graveyard headstone denoting the death of boston.com.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

BDC - caught between Scintilla and Charybdis.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

Bring her back!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Its not odd Dreamz, its a conspiracy. She must be handing out BJ's.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]Good riddens to her. She accused a friend of mine of being a pedophile and of having Herpes. She's a real jokester, that one. It is odd that they nuke her and leave RDGranny around. RDGranny posts some nasty stuff.
    Posted by Dreamy Eyes[/QUOTE]

So why do you keep reading my posts, CSean? You're well able to place me on mental iggy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]Its not odd Dreamz, its a conspiracy. She must be handing out BJ's.
    Posted by Jeepers-Cripes[/QUOTE]

Why don't you like BJs?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

If you want me to teach you RDG, let me know. It may help you finally land a man, so you dont have to go propositioning strangers. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Sorry, Jeeps, but I don't want to go anywhere near where your mouth has gone. You should donate that thing to science.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from a3888b5accef493a59715074b2eb8c72. Show a3888b5accef493a59715074b2eb8c72's posts

I dunno...

Four people have already tried to occupy JoCo and she got them all out of there...