PowerCord/PC/DrK/Etc.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

PowerCord/PC/DrK/Etc.

Just thought it would be cool to have my own thread.  Why let others have all the fun, right?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Re: PowerCord/PC/DrK/Etc.

thread away PC

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Since you've had different monikers would this mean you really have a set of threads?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Hey PC - what's with your Bump posts in a couple of other forums - I made the connection for you in the LL Word Association forum but couldn't quite undertstand it in the LL Recipeez forum.

Iz it cuz yore tryin' to "bump" other posts?

I'm really digging your avatar today. That was definitely in my top ten films of last year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

Will, just trying to 'bump' other threads to the top to avert attention from the "other" person everyone seems to want to pay attention to.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: PowerCord/PC/DrK/Etc.:
    [QUOTE]Will, just trying to 'bump' other threads to the top to avert attention from the "other" person everyone seems to want to pay attention to.
    Posted by PowerCord[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, OK - that makes sense, PC.  Although Will's explanation of what a "bump" in a bar worked as well to continue the WA thread.  :-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

[QUOTE]Will, just trying to 'bump' other threads to the top to avert attention from the "other" person everyone seems to want to pay attention to.
    Posted by PowerCord[/QUOTE]

I think "he who shall remain nameless" has been poofed permanently - at least under that particular account name.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

Everyone already has their own thread - it's called messages...  Just sayin'

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

[QUOTE]Man you stole my idea!! I just posted my own thread and then this one just popped up on radar. blahhhhhhhhh
    Posted by Jeepers07[/QUOTE]

Great minds think alike...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sunshine85. Show Sunshine85's posts

PowerCord your avatar makes me think "carlos, not at the table"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealJBar. Show TheRealJBar's posts

PC tell us more about your leather pants...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

Doing my part to bump!  Laughing

(and I'm enjoying a dirty martini at the moment... not a gimlet, tho cuz I ran out of lime juice... the horror!!)

cheers!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Let's get these forums the attension they deserve.

Use PowerCord to electrify your posts!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LargeMarge-. Show LargeMarge-'s posts

PowerCord. Why the name DrK?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

**bump**

Keep the power on!!