Rocking the Ritz.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Original Jeeps. Show The Original Jeeps's posts

Re: Rocking the Ritz.

I guess I am confused, what am I protesting? 

Ohhhh I am protesting that my boss is in Bermuda and I am not. But, I guess that is because I have a job and all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoodGollyMissHolly. Show GoodGollyMissHolly's posts

:)  i don't know what i was thinking, you are a doll Jeeps, a real charmer!  don't ever change. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoodGollyMissHolly. Show GoodGollyMissHolly's posts

I'm sure your boss is really happy that he's paying you to sit there and do this.  lucky guy!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

Nobody wants your drugs around here Louie.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Original Jeeps. Show The Original Jeeps's posts

Ignore it, IOL.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

Man.... You're just mean ... We're done.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Original Jeeps. Show The Original Jeeps's posts

Umm jk, we never started. Sorry, you are just not my type.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Original Jeeps. Show The Original Jeeps's posts

Again, you seem to have me confused with someone else, when did I ever care about who liked me and who didnt, ever? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I got to wear my party dress, see boys I love all dressed up, dance with lurkers, drink free champagne, kiss pretty girls, and eat cake on a stick.

CAKE ON A STICK!

I call that a fantastic time, and I won't be having the exact same fantastic time ever again.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Original Jeeps. Show The Original Jeeps's posts

Thank you moose, finally.

I hate cats, of course I have cat killing tires. I also have squirrel killing and racoon killing and Kia killing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Original Jeeps. Show The Original Jeeps's posts

If I remember correctly, I went out in a blaze of glory. I think you need to recheck your facts. 

You may think weakness, I think proving a point. Just a matter of opinion, really. But feel free to keep going on and on and on......

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Original Jeeps. Show The Original Jeeps's posts

Yes, moose, I always appreciate open honesty. At least you dont need to hide behind some puppet. You are entitled to your opinion, and I can respect that.

And I was thinking more like Brandon Lee in The Crow.....
    Come on Mod, if you knew behind her back they were whining and complaining that they didn't get enough attention, wouldn't you mock them too?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

In Response to Re: Rocking the Ritz.:
    [QUOTE]Attacking as a sockpuppet is cowardly.
    Posted by -moosedodger-[/QUOTE]

Agree.

One million times over.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCMod1. Show BDCMod1's posts

Kaptain started a really nice thread here about the party at the Ritz. Does it have to be hijacked into yet another ish fight? Please.