Todays LW: Thinking about my first boyfriend. Comment section alternative

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Montyy. Show Montyy's posts

Re: Todays LW: Thinking about my first boyfriend. Comment section alternative

In response to Todays LW: Thinking about my first boyfriend. Comment section alternative:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Todays LW: Thinking about my first boyfriend. Comment section alternative:
    [QUOTE]

Nope, apparently that's not it ... looks like USER ERROR

NO. USER ERROR.

half of my replies have the 'neat' format...while the others don't.     Chalk it up to more BDC oddness?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TTHPT

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoVa. Show MoVa's posts

PG, you do not look a day older then 32 an 1/3.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowderGirl. Show PowderGirl's posts

People are shocked when I correct them and tell them it's 2/3.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lane Myer. Show Lane Myer's posts

[QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more, people who are mature typically dont tell people how mature they are. 

LW, your 19, you don't know what you dont know...break up with the guy your seeing now and go back to the guy you know is wrong for you.  WHY?  because your 19 and that is what 19 year old girls do.   A year or two from now you'll relaize your mistake and recognize you need some time alone...this is part of the growing and maturing process. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It the curse of early boobage development.

[/QUOTE]

Curse?????

[/QUOTE]

Yes.  At least for the girl.  I developed early and I spent my early adolescence getting yelled at by Mom to stand up straight.  What she didn't know, and what I was too embarrassed to tell her, was I deliberately slouching in an attempt to hide my breasts.  It didn't help that the boys in my sixth grade class were commenting on them, and in major creep alert, one of the sixth grade male teachers said I had a nice figure, and then couldn't understand why I didn't like him.

If I had a time machine I'd go back and slap him, and then report him to the headmaster.  I'd also tell my mom the real reason I didn't like that teacher.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoVa. Show MoVa's posts

Yeah, at 13 , the 26 year old  ass't leader of my Explorer's troop wanted to be my BF. I knew he was a creep. I was very mature ;)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

Dear LW, I'm sorry that the blog is messed up for you today. 

You will always remember your first.  Because he's your first.  Not because he was the best or the strongest or the bravest, just first. 

And just because you have feelings for someone, doesn't mean they're right for you.  Stop torturing yourself about these feeeeeeeelings that you have.  Everyone has feelings for certain people.  It doesn't mean you have to act on them. 

And J sounds like a nice guy, but he isn't necessarily right for you either.  Especially if you're wondering and obsessing about the first guy. 

My advice is to let him go and NOT DATE ANYONE for a while.  You've been in serious relationships since you were barely adolescent.  It's time to get to know who you are on your own outside of a relationship.  Until you do that, you won't be a stable partner for anyone. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

[/QUOTE]

If I had a time machine I'd go back and slap him, and then report him to the headmaster.  I'd also tell my mom the real reason I didn't like that teacher.

[/QUOTE]

You could still do that.

[/QUOTE]

He doesn't work there anymore.  He left after my sixth or seventh grade year.  I don't know where he is now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from -Cariokie. Show -Cariokie's posts

Argh! I have a box and can comment, but I have to get back into LL and then refresh after I post...

LW, TwoCent's advice is spot on...run with that!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

Comments are working on the letter..................more or less

Less.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Montyy. Show Montyy's posts

Wait what?  My initial post starting this thread has been poofed?  What the heck!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

Should I come in here to hang out instead of the Kinky Blog?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Montyy. Show Montyy's posts

[QUOTE]

Wait what?  My initial post starting this thread has been poofed?  What the heck!!!

Apparently reposting the letter from the blog is offensive.

[/QUOTE]

Shame on me for sharing a creative work-around.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Apparently reposting the letter from the blog is offensive.

[/QUOTE]

Shame on me for sharing a creative work-around.

[/QUOTE]

You are sooo bad!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

Hey, Gee-Off! How ya been?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

I am one of the ones stuck in the Reply Zone. Posts don't go through and just send me to the Home Page.

I liked all the dislikes for my posts late last night. I felt so much love from The Blog.

Big Birthday Weekend about to start. Partay at my house.