Todays LW: Thinking about my first boyfriend. Comment section alternative

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

Re: Todays LW: Thinking about my first boyfriend. Comment section alternative

You tricked me Gee-Off!!! >:(

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ygren. Show ygren's posts

Dear LW,

You say you are pining for C, but that he's not a really good boyfriend because he's snobby, lazy and selfish.

You also say that J is the perfect boyfriend, but are apparently not so very into him.  You think you should be though, because he's perfect. [?]

You don't want to trap yourself with J, but you don't want to be alone - and all pining aside you don't want C in the long-term

OK, so do you feel that C and J are the only to men in the world?

I don't. Neither one of them quite does it for you. Move on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nebmatx. Show nebmatx's posts

Dear LW, 

I think your situation is about your age. Your experience sounds about right for a thoughtful, introspective 19-year-old. 

Your feelings for C may always be unique, because he was your first everything. 

More concerning to me is how your describe J -- perfect?? No one is perfect. You are idealizing him, instead of experiencing him as a real person. Stop that. 

If you're not excited about being with J, it's kinder to him to let him go.

Don't worry so much about whether to date or not -- you're 19. Just break things off with J, focus on enjoying your life and your youth, and when you meet the next person who you are excited about dating, you'll know.