July is RoyGBiv Appreciation Day Awareness Month

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

To help promote awareness of the RGBAD, I am asking all you great Biv fanatics out there to do your part by posting messages in this forum exclusively in bold brown font (in honor of dandy's most prominent feature)

It is a small gesture, but it will make a big difference in our effort to help call attention to this important but often overlooked message board event

Thank you very much for your help

And see you soon at RGBAD 5!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: July is RoyGBiv Appreciation Day Awareness Month

Hi Ache,Smile

Earthtones are beautiful!  I think I'll order some T-shirts in chocolate brown from LLBean.

Robin

PS: Lee wanted very much to attend RGBAD 5, however with the recent developments involving his former client Albert D....he is very busy.

F. Lee BaileyJune7,2013  

PORTLAND, Maine — F. Lee Bailey got an early 80th birthday gift Friday when a Maine Supreme Judicial Court justice ruled the Yarmouth resident can obtain a license to practice law in Maine without settling his tax problems.     http://www.baileyandelliott.com/index.htm

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Great idea, Robin

I'm putting together a SWAG bag full of goodies for all RGBAD attendees this year, and I think I'll include a one-of-a-kind LLB tee shirt in "Biv Day Brown"

Fans will love it. Theyre gonna flip

Thanks for the idea, Robin. Keep rockin'

PS Sorry Mr Bailey wont be attending. I was looking forward to meeting him finally

Will have to break the news to William now that his pal, Boots, wont be there as well this year

This isnt going to go down well, I dont think

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I'm on the hunt for the perfect little brown dress to wear in honor of the occasion!

PS: I think Dan Rea WBZ is going to talk about "The Boston Strangler" case next week,  I'm hoping Lee calls in to comment (he has in the past).     

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Beautiful dress, Robin. It's going to be the hit of the party

Joan and Melissa, who are covering the event for E, will swoon