Remember the OLD Commoners chat room of 10+/- years ago?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southbound2dixie. Show southbound2dixie's posts

Remember the OLD Commoners chat room of 10+/- years ago?

I was an old commoner and I'm sad there's no place like the old Commoners room anywhere online.  People spoiled it with sick, dirty, obscene, strange talk.  But there was a core group - Tom Foolery, RacerX, BoSox, Nanner, BEG (brown eyed girl), Cheese, SweetThing, Blackstone, Unpro, DEW, Carcus, Cezzy, and many more, who were way funny, friendly, clever, and welcoming and always made it a lively place to be.  I miss it. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TGRC. Show TGRC's posts

Re: Remember the OLD Commoners chat room of 10+/- years ago?

In Response to Remember the OLD Commoners chat room of 10+/- years ago?:
    I was an old commoner and I'm sad there's no place like the old Commoners room anywhere online.  People spoiled it with sick, dirty, obscene, strange talk.  But there was a core group - Tom Foolery, RacerX, BoSox, Nanner, BEG (brown eyed girl), Cheese, SweetThing, Blackstone, Unpro, DEW, Carcus, Cezzy, and many more, who were way funny, friendly, clever, and welcoming and always made it a lively place to be.  I miss it. 
    Posted by southbound2dixie

Many of the folks you mentioned are on Facebook these days.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNotSmallFeet. Show AcheNotSmallFeet's posts

I used to post in the old chat room too. I recognize a few of the names you mention, but not all. The only ones on your list, I liked were Cez and Nan. The rest of them though...Pfffft

I disagree with you about the creative trajectory of the room. It was at its zenith toward the end, not the beginning. It wasnt until people like Wildo, Red Cosgrove, Hilda Veneer, Rich, and Ferny took over that the room finally reached its full potential

If you really think it was a better room early on rather than later, then clearly you dont know what you are talking about...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken1935. Show Ken1935's posts

before MY time