Where's me original stalker Samurai Jack?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from S_jack. Show S_jack's posts

Re: Where's me original stalker Samurai Jack?

Hey targy, long time, you still waxing your back hair?

anyway, see you haven't lost that man-crush on Ralph Reed. Well he is pretty effete, so it's understandable.

Btw, "where's me original"? What are you Popeye now?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hello, jack

AGA Forever/Gooches Never

PS Biv Freak Fest in January. Dont miss it...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from S_jack. Show S_jack's posts

Hey Wild, we're still waiting for you to stop by at the Amazon.com forums.

Like Tom Bodett says, We'll leave the light on for you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Still at Amazon, huh?

Post a link. I was at their Discussion Board page earlier, but only saw rules and regs. No link to the message board

PS I'm worried about Betty! She's been absent since March. YOB-AWOL! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from S_jack. Show S_jack's posts

well Wild, I tend to spend most of my time in the forums that have a lot of nasty people I can aggravate, you know, discussions of politics and religion. But I know you've always been a 'Uniter, not a Divider' and don't look for that war stuff, all Peace and Love, you'd probably be more interesting in forums like the ones below

http://tinyurl.com/8k7f9ll

http://tinyurl.com/97ske3k

And if something nefarious has beset Betty

I know the first question the cops need to ask;

"where is Stinky?"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

You? Aggravating people on a message board? No way

Okay, well, maybe a little lol

Never aggravated me though, jack! Just want that on the record...

Thanks for the links. Took a look around. Lots of religious threads, huh? 

Was there once before. Possible relocation site for the OIPR, remember? Didnt work out

Peace & Love 

Pray for YOB!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from S_jack. Show S_jack's posts

I just hope when targy finally shows up here it's at 2:00 am. I miss those "Targy after Dark" late night drunken rants. Damn those were fun to read.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yeah, Targy was amazing at any time of day, but he was at his best after midnight

When we asked the next day why he was up so late again, he'd say he'd been watching TV with his daughter, who I assume suffered from adolescent insomnia because it seemed the poor kid never slept

She never aged either. For like 5 years in a row, Targy kept insisting she was 2

Here is my favorite picture of him. He looks stoked, doesnt he? He must have gotten off some really good zingers that day:

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from S_jack. Show S_jack's posts

Poor kid, up in the middle of the night watching the ol' man get smashed and swear at people over the internet. Sounds like a tragic Dickens story.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

(Off topic)  Regarding: Biddy Bullies, or Mean Girls of Advanced Age

Hi Ache, I hope you and your friends don't mind my popping in here for a second.
    I just wanted to thank you for your support and tell you that you don't have to worry about me going to CC.   Something is definitely wrong.  

Talk about a hostile environment!

Oh well, I hope they take care of themselves and get better, kind of sad.

PS:  Just curious,  every time I offer an opinion they accuse me of trying to create controversy, isn't that an incorrect usage of the word? 

controversy:   a contentious speech act; a dispute where there is strong disagreement

Also:  Is this a polite way to interact with anyone?       (copied from CC, directed at me)

posted at 10/06/2012 04:17:32

"You're right, he probably does know you're an ass."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

1) When I saw the poem yesterday, I felt someone needed to tell hats how dumb it was. When no one else volunteered, I decided to step in myself

She promised to repost it again if deleted. As of yet though, no reposting, so in addition to everything else, she is also a bluff artist

2) Yeah, the Mean Girls of Advanced Age (MGAA) misuse that word. I think they mean you like to cause trouble (even though you dont like to cause trouble). That is how they perceive you over there for some reason. Perception/reality though, two different things

3) I was surprised at Kargiver yesterday. By the standards of behavior at OBN, that was a pretty rough thing for her to say. Imagine if you had said it to her. I think she owes you an apology

4) Time stamp 4:22 AM, huh? Did you fall asleep listening to Bradley Jay last night?:)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

No, Jordan Rich was on, sometimes I just wake up early!   Bradley Jay will be on tonight at 10pm

I think about calling in, but I don't, I have recognized people I know calling in at 3am intoxicated and it bothers me,  people don't seem to understand that WBZ is heard in 38 states and online.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Ache, I appreciate what you have to say up in CC, but I don't want you to get in trouble, if you are enjoying yourself that's one thing, but I am not bothered by any negative comments they make about me.     (edited/tmi) 

Your pal, Robin         Don't forget DWTS tonight!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

It's okay, Robin. No worries. I was just having a little fun over there. I'm done now 

Yeah, I saw your message that caused the latest flare up. Seemed perfectly okay to me: a defense of worker's rights. You werent trying to cause trouble, but OBN interpreted it as a direct slam at pingo or something, which it wasnt

Oh, well. What can you do? It isnt as if your reputation with them was very good to begin with anyway. Theyve been Robin bashing for years. It's what they do

At least we got a nice new acronym out of it (MGAA)

I'll be watching tonight. Double elimination week. Oh, no! Hope we dont lose a good one