How interested are you in the Boston mayoral race?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCNewsEditor. Show BDCNewsEditor's posts

How interested are you in the Boston mayoral race?

So, we've noticed here at Boston.com that our readers are not very excited about or into the mayoral race in Boston.  We can tell based on our handy dandy analytics tools that tell us how many people are reading a story, how long readers spent in that story, and how many page views that story received on a given day.  And those analytics tools are showing us that interest in the Boston mayoral race is not very high.

Tell us directly - how interested are you in this race?  Is it too early to be excited about it? Do you think you'd be more interested once we're down to final candidates? Are you just so devastated that Menino isn't running again that you can't bear to watch? (just kidding.) We want to know.

Thank you in advance for your input.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from evilganome. Show evilganome's posts

Re: How interested are you in the Boston mayoral race?

I am a lot more interested now that Mr. Arroyo has entered the race.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from timothyinboston. Show timothyinboston's posts

For the first time during my tenure as a Boston resident I am actually very interested.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from annarse. Show annarse's posts

very interested.  maybe not everyone is following the race on boston.com.  many of us still read the hard copy.