What happened to home delivery?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccfaulk. Show ccfaulk's posts

What happened to home delivery?

I get the globe home delivered Thursday to Sunday because of my work schedule. I thought I had a really bad paper girl/boy/man but it looks like it is the globe home delivery attitude to me now.

walkway is shoveled paper is 4ft into the yard. I had to go get dressed shovel a path in the lawn to get to it.

twice a month Saturdays are missed.

Today all I got was tomorrows inserts? I want tomorrows inserts tomorrow with my Sunday paper?

It is never here before 7:30 and 8:30 on weekends.

I was a paper boy and I got the papers at my house by 6am. Delover them right away please.

They call me once a month to bring it up to 7 days. I keep telling them I leave to early for 7 days but they continue to have the homeless call me monthly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: What happened to home delivery?

This won't get your service rectified - you need to call the Globe and talk to a person about your problem with delivery.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

So you want little children to brave the dark frozen wastelands just so you can get a paper before 7.30am? A little selfish, no?
    At least give them a fighting chance of survival on their little bikes sliding over the black ice on the road, by allowing the sun to come up and illuminate the world! The sun tends to scare away the paedophiles too. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SarahBG. Show SarahBG's posts

Kids don't deliver the paper anymore.  They are all older, driving deliverypersons.

In Response to Re: What happened to home delivery?:
    [QUOTE]So you want little children to brave the dark frozen wastelands just so you can get a paper before 7.30am? A little selfish, no? At least give them a fighting chance of survival on their little bikes sliding over the black ice on the road, by allowing the sun to come up and illuminate the world! The sun tends to scare away the paedophiles too. 
    Posted by plasko[/QUOTE]