why are lucysandini and Bopanopawitz allowed to dominate this forum?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cinnamngrl. Show cinnamngrl's posts

why are lucysandini and Bopanopawitz allowed to dominate this forum?

Don't any web-savy people work at the globe?  these people are obviously OCD and that is too bad for them but it seems strange that the globe would allow the discussion forum to be rendered useless by two unfortunate profiles.  I am sure they have good reason to obsessed by the topic but the online paper will never be able to compete if it doesn't solve this obvious problem.  couldn't their discussion go on in an appropriate subsection that doesn't dominate the front page?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Re: why are lucysandini and Bopanopawitz allowed to dominate this forum?

Lucysandini simply has something to say. Bopope just abuses the forums. The free speech portion of the forum is abused by Bopope, Lucy actually has something to say. If you want to open a topic please do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SwizzleSticks. Show SwizzleSticks's posts

In Response to why are lucysandini and Bopanopawitz allowed to dominate this forum?:
    [QUOTE]Don't any web-savy people work at the globe?  these people are obviously OCD and that is too bad for them but it seems strange that the globe would allow the discussion forum to be rendered useless by two unfortunate profiles.  I am sure they have good reason to obsessed by the topic but the online paper will never be able to compete if it doesn't solve this obvious problem.  couldn't their discussion go on in an appropriate subsection that doesn't dominate the front page?
    Posted by cinnamngrl[/QUOTE]

Ironically, I am less annoyed with Boppie now that Lucy is on here.  I don't really read either one of their postings but it's nice that there are two sides presented now instead of Boppies one side just dominating the forum.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucysandini. Show lucysandini's posts

In Response to why are lucysandini and Bopanopawitz allowed to dominate this forum?:
    [QUOTE]Don't any web-savy people work at the globe?  these people are obviously OCD and that is too bad for them but it seems strange that the globe would allow the discussion forum to be rendered useless by two unfortunate profiles.  I am sure they have good reason to obsessed by the topic but the online paper will never be able to compete if it doesn't solve this obvious problem.  couldn't their discussion go on in an appropriate subsection that doesn't dominate the front page?
    Posted by cinnamngrl[/QUOTE]

I've emailed the Globe several times but they refuse to do anything about Bofraud. So this forum was already dominated and useless. You see the Glob has an anti-Roman Catholic agenda and Bofraud's posts are fine with them. The day he stops posting his nonsense you'll never hear from me again. See what you can do.

Bottoms up! Smile

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SwizzleSticks. Show SwizzleSticks's posts

In Response to Re: why are lucysandini and Bopanopawitz allowed to dominate this forum?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to why are lucysandini and Bopanopawitz allowed to dominate this forum? : I've emailed the Globe several times but they refuse to do anything about Bofraud. So this forum was already dominated and useless. You see the Glob has an anti-Roman Catholic agenda and Bofraud's posts are fine with them. The day he stops posting his nonsense you'll never hear from me again. See what you can do. Bottoms up!
    Posted by lucysandini[/QUOTE]

I'm cool with this since I have also tried to report Boppie to stop his nonsense and nothing has worked so far.  So, I figure it's open season for the forums.  What's good for the goose is good for the gander...or so the saying goes. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Bopan, is liked by the Globe they hate catholics too.  Simple really.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cinnamngrl. Show cinnamngrl's posts

In Response to Re: why are lucysandini and Bopanopawitz allowed to dominate this forum?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to why are lucysandini and Bopanopawitz allowed to dominate this forum? : I've emailed the Globe several times but they refuse to do anything about Bofraud. So this forum was already dominated and useless. You see the Glob has an anti-Roman Catholic agenda and Bofraud's posts are fine with them. The day he stops posting his nonsense you'll never hear from me again. See what you can do. Bottoms up!
    Posted by lucysandini[/QUOTE] You are the same.  I have no need to presume either of you wrong or dishonest.  It is not topical and shouldn't clog up the front page.  and blackmail?  should I threaten to flame you until you stop?  obviously not.  too much defending makes the church look just as guilty.  If you are able to stop yourself then do so.  But i don't think you can.  and i am not blaming you, I just think that the mods should moderate. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucysandini. Show lucysandini's posts

Flame away Cinnamon girl!  Godspeed!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cinnamngrl. Show cinnamngrl's posts

[QUOTE]Flame away Cinnamon girl!  Godspeed!
    Posted by lucysandini[/QUOTE]  you are the same as Bopa

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucysandini. Show lucysandini's posts

Bofraud weighing in on behalf of all the scrum out there looking to make a quick buck. Maybe you can get cinamingirl on board with your scheme to defraud the Church. She seems impressionable and ignorant.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to why are lucysandini and Bopanopawitz allowed to dominate this forum? : This is a front-page issue.  It is a war of Justice for the victims and to save the children in our church for the next 1700 years. Until the problem and threat is eradicated, it does not belong off the front page.  Not now, not ever.
    Posted by Bopanopawitz[/QUOTE]

Bopope,
     The fraud you perpetuate is that RC abuse of children is so much more important in your mind than saving all children from abuse and neglect. This is a waste of forum space. More issues are more important than your narrow focus on the few in the church. The numbers are staggeringly small given the number of other abused children.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jem5. Show jem5's posts

Ignore them both if you wish....but they can speak here too!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irish-lad. Show Irish-lad's posts

No one is forcing anyone to read either's postings. And they have a right to post as long as the forum rules are adhered to. Just chill out everyone.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cinnamngrl. Show cinnamngrl's posts

[QUOTE]No one is forcing anyone to read either's postings. And they have a right to post as long as the forum rules are adhered to. Just chill out everyone.
    Posted by Irish-lad[/QUOTE]

you are right, I don't mean to get sucked into criticizing their ideas, both of the right about certain things.  My question is why does boston.com allow them to choke the news feed displayed on my front page with their obsessively narrow opinions?  There has got to be some kind of fair technologically simple way to sort these posts into their own section.