Hey Everyone, the next time Boston_Boy claims to be a victim on these boards, just read this.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from walllykent. Show walllykent's posts

Hey Everyone, the next time Boston_Boy claims to be a victim on these boards, just read this.....

Boston-boy
    First: 12/8/2009
    Last: 6/6/2011

This is one funny read.  It goes to show you how desperate and pathetic BB is. He went out of his way and posted on the "Lifestyle" part of the forum and for no good reason attacked people simply because they posted about their lives. Read his post in reply to someone who is just simply chatting to someone else.  This is priceless.  BB, you are one troubled soul.

Re: June Chat:
    Nice to read from you pg/bg..November...I thought of you  lot today..We took our bikes out for the first timme this year...I really didn't need any "warm up" time this year...I wonder if the fuscia paint helped...Maybe we'll see each other on the road..its nice to think about...we just stayed in town...inspections for motorcycles is always in May...Both of our batteries needed to be charged up before we got them inspected and we let the date pass by..We'll get the done on Wenesday It was a lovely ride followed by a scrumptious dinner at my favorite restaurant..Vin and Eddies..well i am going to toddle off
    Posted by icer

But aren't you going to tell everyone when you stopped to take a dump?

I mean, you fools actually think anyone cares about your inane daily activities.

All this while the country is being gutted by the international banking cartel that will result in your children living a a 3rd world police state.

You're a shallow idiot. Your children will suffer dearly for your apathetic ignorance.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from phoenix56. Show phoenix56's posts

Re: Hey Everyone, the next time Boston_Boy claims to be a victim on these boards, just read this.....

Boy, he (Boston-Boy) is making friends everywhere on these forums.  I checked out the lifestyle section and now they are making fun of Boston-Boy over there.  Absolute classic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

Re: Hey Everyone, the next time Boston_Boy claims to be a victim on these boards, just read this.....

Imagine him on E-Harmony!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from walllykent. Show walllykent's posts

I'm trying to imagine him with a personality :-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from phoenix56. Show phoenix56's posts

Good news everyone.  They started a "Shallow Idiots Society" club over in the lifestyle section and named BB its Founding member, President and only member.  Hilarious.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from phoenix56. Show phoenix56's posts

well, sort of...lol....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Actually, we named ourselves as members as a tongue in cheek tribute to his petty posts! He's probably jealous of our friendships and adventures! Cool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from walllykent. Show walllykent's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Everyone, the next time Boston_Boy claims to be a victim on these boards, just read this.....:
    [QUOTE]Actually, we named ourselves as members as a tongue in cheek tribute to his petty posts! He's probably jealous of our friendships and adventures! 
    Posted by kargiver[/QUOTE]

You guys rock!  On behalf of our resident troll and unhappy lifer (Boston-Boy), I formally apologize for his antics.  He is one sorry soul whose purpose in life is to ruin it for others what he himself is lacking in his own. 

:-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Thanks!  I'm sure he's peeved this was the result of his stupid little "insults."  Life, for boring or exciting, is humming along in CC, as always. :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bowl. Show bowl's posts

Wow, that's low, even for you New Patriot.  I don't remember you being this bad.  But I guess memory fades.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from walllykent. Show walllykent's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Everyone, the next time Boston_Boy claims to be a victim on these boards, just read this.....:
    [QUOTE]Thanks!  I'm sure he's peeved this was the result of his stupid little "insults."  Life, for boring or exciting, is humming along in CC, as always. :)

Awesome!  :-)   Nice to know that people are having fun at his expense. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from walllykent. Show walllykent's posts

[QUOTE]The guy went and started another thread here claiming that BDC hid a link to its forums specifically to prevent people from hearing truther theories he copies and pastes from Alex Jones. I've heard its poor taste to wish misfortune on another, but I'm really starting to hope he falls down the stairs and breaks both arms. Give him time away from the keyboard to reflect, perhaps....  Hey perhaps some of our fellow super-secret Bilderberg-CIA operates can help out with that?
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

If BB's house was hit by lightning, he would probably claim it was some top secret governmental storm cloud used for making those that "talk" dissapear.  He is beyond all comprehension.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bowl. Show bowl's posts

I'm sure many of you on here has seen the many incarnations of boston-boy.  For those that haven't, here's a bit of advice.  Just stop posting on his threads. Yes, he will continue to post the same material again and again, but with no one feeding his fire, you won't be giving him any satisfaction, satisfaction of ticking people off, and trust me, he lives for it.  Let him post, let him clog the entire forum, just let him post in solitude. Just ignore him. That is the best thing you can do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Perfect. Good post.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eaglesmeagle. Show Eaglesmeagle's posts

Couldn't have said it any better bowl.  Nice post.  Boston-Boy, aka man of 1000 screen names, has problems so serious that he doesn't even notice them because of his continued warped perception of reality.  His lashing out at people on another forum for no reason is a perfect example of this.  I'm sure nobody wants to be around him. Nobody comes to his defense on here, except for his newly created screen names that he uses to bump his own threads or when Grim was on here.  But that is it.  No other "truthers" come to his defense on here.  He needs to ask himself, "why is that?".  Because no one wants to be around him or associated with him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

It's too bad for him, really.  The people he mocked in CC just found him to be a sad, small person not worth getting our delicates in a knot over.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eaglesmeagle. Show Eaglesmeagle's posts

Unfortunately kargiver, Boston-Boy is out of control and either needs help but just doesn't know it, or just doesn't care.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

[QUOTE]Unfortunately kargiver, Boston-Boy is out of control and either needs help but just doesn't know it, or just doesn't care.
    Posted by Eaglesmeagle[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean to minimize his being a problem, sorry.  I was just trying to be funny with the "delicates" comment, and I was referring only to his little antics in "our" section.  I know that in News he's a real problem worth getting aggrevated by.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eaglesmeagle. Show Eaglesmeagle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Everyone, the next time Boston_Boy claims to be a victim on these boards, just read this..... : I didn't mean to minimize his being a problem, sorry.  I was just trying to be funny with the "delicates" comment, and I was referring only to his little antics in "our" section.  I know that in News he's a real problem worth getting aggrevated by.

Please, don't feel like you have to apologize kargiver.  My apologies for not expressing myself better in my post.  I liked your post, trust me :-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eaglesmeagle. Show Eaglesmeagle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Everyone, the next time Boston_Boy claims to be a victim on these boards, just read this..... : I've had many clients with a wide range of extremely severe mental problems (the problems that landed them in jail and thereby converted them to 'clients').  I've talked with them in depth. A person with some of these disorders, ie schizophrenia, really doesn't know he's sick when he decompensates. ie, off meds, no therapy, florid psychosis or delusions. Then, when they are treated, they cannot remember what it was like off-treatment. Understandably. It'd be like switching between being a cat and a human being. One entity's memory would be completely incoherent  and thus inaccessible when viewed through the brain of the other. Still, BB is not nearly like that. He knows what's up. He's not sick, unless perhaps a he has mild to moderate paranoia. His "thoughts" are way too organized for schizophrenia. He doesn't start a sentence telling you about where he slept last night and then drift into a five minute rant about how he's the savior come to help us with our sins. Etc. I think he's either paid to generate ad revenue by posting links back to prison planet, or he's a mildly to moderately paranoid narcissist without a social life. Perhaps even unemployed in mommy's basement. I dunno.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

You know it's funny that you mentioned the part about him being paid to generate ad revenue for links to prision planet, I thought that too at times with the way he went on and on and on about it.

Then the other half of me keeps refering back to the movie "tombstone" with the part where Doc and Wyatt are talking about Johnny Ringo.  I can't remember word for word but it was something like this.  Doc: "He's angry", Wyatt: "at what",  Doc: "for being born"......

Part of me thinks BB is angry at something and takes it out on others......

I dunno.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Everyone, the next time Boston_Boy claims to be a victim on these boards, just read this..... : Please, don't feel like you have to apologize kargiver.  My apologies for not expressing myself better in my post.  I liked your post, trust me :-)
    Posted by Eaglesmeagle[/QUOTE]

Oh, that's good - I felt bad when I thought I'd made light of the problem he's been over here.  Thanks. :)

And, I think there are a lot of people, sadly, angry about being born (love that movie and that quote, by the way).  And, for some reason, they all seem to want to spread the disgust.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eaglesmeagle. Show Eaglesmeagle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Everyone, the next time Boston_Boy claims to be a victim on these boards, just read this..... : Oh, that's good - I felt bad when I thought I'd made light of the problem he's been over here.  Thanks. :) And, I think there are a lot of people, sadly, angry about being born ( love that movie and that quote, by the way).  And, for some reason, they all seem to want to spread the disgust.

Well BB certainly has spread his over the years.  It looks like he got himself in trouble yet again.  He hasn't posted in a few days so oods are either he got suspended or banned, in which case he will just create another screen name so he can post.  He is sickenly relentless about posting on here.  He won't be gone for long, unfortunately.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Well, like the theme of this thread suggests, if we all stop responding, he'll get bored and go away.  My BIL has Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and it took about 6 - 8 months of my not listening to ANY of his messages or answering ANY of his calls for him to stop trying to reach me or get me to call him back.  I didn't indulge him one single time, and it still took that long.  My DOG can be conditioned quicker than that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SheepGrimTimeToGo. Show SheepGrimTimeToGo's posts

I'm sorry, did an insignificant little troll just make a threat?  Awww, did your mommy finally bring over some of her bingo friends for you so you'd have someone to play with?

***snicker****  threats from you???   ****snicker****  bwa, ha,ha,ha,ha.....

Threats from you are as empty as Lenny Dykstra's house.....