Perry, By God!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Perry, By God!

"God sent me to rule over you!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Re: Perry, By God!

In Response to Perry, By God!:
    [QUOTE]"God sent me to rule over you!"
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]

Has to be better then the Chosen One who sits in the oval office today, well today he is on the Vineyard on yet another vacation, but you know who I talk about.

By the way where is the Obama jobs bill, still waiting for after labor day I guess.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

In Response to Perry, By God!:
    [QUOTE]"God sent me to rule over you!"

Love the left handed salute. Reminds me of the parades in berlin circa 1936.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

In Response to Re: Perry, By God!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Perry, By God! : Has to be better then the Chosen One who sits in the oval office today, well today he is on the Vineyard on yet another vacation, but you know who I talk about. By the way where is the Obama jobs bill, still waiting for after labor day I guess.
    Posted by shumirules[/QUOTE]

Yea I figured you for a seig hiel kinda guy. Gotta love the uniform. And the shiny jew kicking boots.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Perry, By God! : Has to be better then the Chosen One who sits in the oval office today, well today he is on the Vineyard on yet another vacation, but you know who I talk about. By the way where is the Obama jobs bill, still waiting for after labor day I guess.
    Posted by shumirules[/QUOTE]

By the way, where is the republicans jobs bill? Waiting for their six week break to end, I guess.......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Perry, By God! : Yea I figured you for a seig hiel kinda guy. Gotta love the uniform. And the shiny jew kicking boots.
    Posted by topaz978[/QUOTE]

If you really think he is giving a Nazi salute you are dumber then a box full of rocks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Barage-Bushama. Show Barage-Bushama's posts

Tricky Riky is the biggest phony since Bill Clinton He's about as religious as Larry Flynt.

The stories about his sexual escapades have been all over Austin for the last 10 years. He's famous for his philandering.

Like many of the Republicrats exposed before him, he likes girls & boys.

I expect dead bodies, like the majority of women that Clinton raped, to start turning up.

I have to admit, Tricky's technique is better than Bachmann's.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

shumirules,  this discussion is about Perry being sent by God to save the country not for Obama for committing a mortal sin for taking a vacation on "The Vineyard" before he attempts to set the agenda again on jobs . Why don't you ever criticize another right-wing Christian Texan  named dubya, for being on vacation when he received a memo on 8/6/01 stating that bin Laden was determined to strike the USA ? You recall that dubya was on vacation in Crawford Texas then. You never mention that when the country fought 2 wars or when Hurricane Katrina struck dubya continued to take vacations ?  You never mention dubya being on vacation for 977 days or 32% of his time while he was in office on vacation. I know why you don't ever mention dubya's vacations. YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE!

PS- Smile

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Barage-Bushama. Show Barage-Bushama's posts

[QUOTE]shumirules,  this discussion is about Perry being sent by God to save the country not for Obama for committing a mortal sin for taking a vacation on "The Vineyard" before he attempts to set the agenda again on jobs . Why don't you ever criticize another right-wing Christian Texan  named dubya, for being on vacation when he received a memo on 8/6/01 stating that bin Laden was determined to strike the USA ? You recall that dubya was on vacation in Crawford Texas then. You never mention that when the country fought 2 wars or when Hurricane Katrina struck dubya continued to take vacations ?  You never mention dubya being on vacation for 977 days or 32% of his time while he was in office on vacation. I know why you don't ever mention dubya's vacations. YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE! PS-
    Posted by Sistersledge[/QUOTE]

Sister, you're right. Shrub Jr did the same thing. They all do.

That's because they're not really making any important decisions. All of those are made by the people that own them. That's why it doesn't matter when and how long they take vacations. They're just puppets that will be taken care of for life after they finish serving their masters.

You seem to be someone who follows this stuff pretty closely. All you have to do now, is step outside the controlled left vs right paradigm they set up for us. Join the millions around the world who have broken through the "Matrix". Everything will make perfect sense after you do.

That's why nothing changes (wars, bankster rippoffs, etc) except the face and the rhetoric. Ask yourself, did Obama keep any of his promises to you? Of course not. They NEVER do.

Try going to infowars.com for your news for a month and you'll see. They have been exposing ALL the criminals in both political crime families for years. Clinton, Bush, Obama, Gingrich, Perry, all of them are bought and paid for filth that have sol our country out to the highest bidder.

It's by far and away, the #1 alternative news site in the world. The truth may be painful but it's the only hope we have to save this country (and the world) from being completely hijacked by the scuumbag elites who OWN both parties, with RON Paul and a handful of others (Kucinich) being the only real exceptions.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]shumirules,  this discussion is about Perry being sent by God to save the country not for Obama for committing a mortal sin for taking a vacation on "The Vineyard" before he attempts to set the agenda again on jobs . Why don't you ever criticize another right-wing Christian Texan  named dubya, for being on vacation when he received a memo on 8/6/01 stating that bin Laden was determined to strike the USA ? You recall that dubya was on vacation in Crawford Texas then. You never mention that when the country fought 2 wars or when Hurricane Katrina struck dubya continued to take vacations ?  You never mention dubya being on vacation for 977 days or 32% of his time while he was in office on vacation. I know why you don't ever mention dubya's vacations. YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE! PS-

You really belive Bush was on vacation for 977 when he was president, lol.  I bet you bought the brooklyn bridge once too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Barage-Bushama I think I will look up that infowars.com.. I never heard of it before. I could support a ticket of Paul and Kucinich or vice versa. I have to say though I read an article about Perry this a.m. and I did like one of his ideas. It was about federal judges not having lifetime appointments to the benches. I think the courts are bigger problem than the politicians because they are not neutral and they never have anyone to answer to. I'm a progressive and labor oriented, we need a party that will represent the needs of the lower 98% of the population. If the choice comes down to Obama or any one of the republicans now I would have to vote for Obama but with a clothespin on my nose. I really like Paul. I think he is an honest man and he believes in what he says and I RESPECT that but I don't agree with alot of his views. I hope I didn't cause any hard feeling with you but I am just telling you what I believe. Semper Fi !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

shumirules I didn't just pull out that number of vacation days that dubya took out of thin air. I would be a little disingenuous with you if I didn't admit that some of those vacation days weren't working vacation days ! I am sure that Obama is also taking a working vacation.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]Tricky Riky is the biggest phony since Bill Clinton He's about as religious as Larry Flynt. The stories about his sexual escapades have been all over Austin for the last 10 years. He's famous for his philandering. Like many of the Republicrats exposed before him, he likes girls & boys. I expect dead bodies, like the majority of women that Clinton raped, to start turning up. I have to admit, Tricky's technique is better than Bachmann's.
    Posted by Barage-Bushama[/QUOTE]

LOL, great picture of Perry, by God!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

This country will not survive another dumb republican texas president

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]This country will not survive another dumb republican texas president
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

Will it survive the dumb democrat we have now?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Liberals = Godwin's law

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Perry, By God! : Yea I figured you for a seig hiel kinda guy. Gotta love the uniform. And the shiny jew kicking boots.
    Posted by topaz978[/QUOTE]

Glad to see the press is at it again, taking hundreds of pictures so they can get one that looks kinda strange.

And, also glad that the left are not making Nazi references again. Wouldn't want to do that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Perry, By God! : By the way, where is the republicans jobs bill? Waiting for their six week break to end, I guess.......

Well, the republicans will have to do it, because Obama and the democrats refuse to govern.  I guess once again we just have to wait for Obama and the democrats to fail, then the republicans will come up with something, which Obama and the democrats will scream about.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter what the neo-cons will do is obstruct ! Obstruct you say ? The neo-cons are already positioning themselves against the extension of the payroll tax cut as a way to stimulate the economy. What a bunch of frauds the neo-cons are !

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

DUHbya and Date Rapist/Senile Reagan set the records for most vacation time for a president.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heisinberg. Show Heisinberg's posts

Fool me twice shame on something , something.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

What's comical is how the Left actually thinks presidents take vacations like regular citizens do. They are still on the job even on "vacation". Psst....just because they're in a location other than the White House doesn't mean they aren't connected to what's going on.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]Fool me twice shame on something , something.
    Posted by Heisinberg[/QUOTE]
    The pie is higher............

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AJF1129. Show AJF1129's posts

[QUOTE]Tricky Riky is the biggest phony since Bill Clinton He's about as religious as Larry Flynt. The stories about his sexual escapades have been all over Austin for the last 10 years. He's famous for his philandering. Like many of the Republicrats exposed before him, he likes girls & boys. I expect dead bodies, like the majority of women that Clinton raped, to start turning up. I have to admit, Tricky's technique is better than Bachmann's.
    Posted by Barage-Bushama[/QUOTE]..he certainly looks like it's easier for him to take it than Michelle

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]What's comical is how the Left actually thinks presidents take vacations like regular citizens do. They are still on the job even on "vacation". Psst....just because they're in a location other than the White House doesn't mean they aren't connected to what's going on.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink[/QUOTE]

And I thought it was the right complaining about Obama's vacation...