"Hackers that have the delete option on Facebook and other sites are too stupid to know that they are not supposed to have such options and that they are hacking via enhanced hookups with supercomputers." This became obvious when I was temporarily getting the option to delete articles where I had left comments on Facebook when I first returned to Facebook. 2/10: When I first started using the computer in 2001, I immediately noted that Key Block, an alleged free computer security service was a lot more than what it claimed to be. The Key Block service would be transferred to your computer site by downloading a code that was several thousand characters long. I was convinced that there was a secret access code in that code that enabled the user to do many things, especially illegal things, that could not be done from an unaltered computer. Now 10 years later, I realize that this practice is being employed everywhere, and those who elect to use such services are placing themselves at the "beck and call" of the SERPENT when they are on the computer. Computers utilizing such services are linked to supercomputers that have been programmed according to the agenda of the SERPENT.(a.) Of course these hackers are sweet people who will claim that they were just trying to do people a "favor"; "And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light."(2 Cor. 11:14) At the public library it seems like all the computer users but a few are utilizing this service; thus my computer runs at a snail's pace compared what it used to, I can never use a site where I have interacted with people for long, and many sites are rendered inaccessible. Sabotaged systems like that result in blocked sites, altered sites, deleted postings, stolen email, defective computers, and much more. Anyone who is not a supporter of the SERPENT will probably find themselves subjected to such interference on the computer. You are singled out for typing certain watchwords, accessing certain websites or articles, or by other means. You can never get rid of such interference either. It is so pervasive that this code of the SERPENT has probably been written into every supercomputer there is. Many sites now ask you to allow them to access your site like this allowed access is necessary in order for you to use that site. Such practices also probably result in the sabotage of your email and much more. Probably the best way to deal with this issue is to find a way to detect every single person who is linked to supercomputers providing such service. It may be a matter of just watching how fast their computers access a website. As I have written, linkage to a supercomputer makes your computer access sites several times faster than it does for a conventional computer user. It is a very complex program that the SERPENT is now employing on the computer to harass, target, or eliminate selected people. (Jer. 5:26) Take heart that this is also how God has promised to gather all of them and how you can get a SERPENT to fall into its own trap. (Prov. 26:27; 28:10; Eccl. 10:8) 2/28 There are probably protest worldwide because the aforementioned computer security codes are probably being disabled; but it is apparently not happening on campuses have special access systems like Cornell's Bear Access. These protesters are clamoring for democracy, but they don't understand that that any government that arises when the SERPENT is in control will be worse than what was there. What good is democracy if you are trusting some coprophagic homosexual SERPENT to count your vote? That is why God warns us; "Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established."(Rom. 13:1-5) "Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes."(James 4;14)

See The Devil Online in Discussions or read:
Bush Buffoonery "...they will not get very far because ... their folly will be clear to everyone."(2 Tim. 3:9)
http://columbus.indymedia.org/node/63589  http://www.hm.indymedia.org/newswire/display/17006/index.php http://www.midiaindependente.org/pt/blue/2011/02/486700.shtml