The Treyvor Martin Murder Points Out How Poor A Leader Obama Really Is

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobcatsr. Show bobcatsr's posts

The Treyvor Martin Murder Points Out How Poor A Leader Obama Really Is

I am shocked and saddened by the death of this young man.  I'm equally shocked and saddened by the fact that the shooter is still walking around free hiding behind some absurd law.  I'm also astounded that the President of The United States knowing how volatile and incindiary the situation really is would fan the flames of racial hatred rather than taking the lead and trying to calm people down.  All he's accomplishing by his worthless rhetoric is to appeal to the fringe lunatics of all races, colors, religions, etc instead of bringing the 99% of us decent human beings together to rightfully voice our condemnation of this atrocious act of murder.  In trying times such as these, leaders lead but I see no leadership whatsoever from this man.  He's all about fancy words that he reads from his teleprompter.  Mr. President, life as we know it is not in your teleprompter.  It's right there in front of you if you'd take the time to look at it.  Stop fanning the flames of racism Mr. President. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: The Treyvor Martin Murder Points Out How Poor A Leader Obama Really Is

Why are you surprised?  The left always fans the flames of hatred.  That's their MO.

This situation in Florida makes me sick.  that kid was murdered, plain and simple.

What is making it worse is how the professional agitators on the left are once again, just like the Giffords shooting, trying to stir up animosity and violence over this.  How does that help anyone?

And, with Obama weighing in, fanning the flames of racism and violence, what kind of leader is he?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to The Treyvor Martin Murder Points Out How Poor A Leader Obama Really Is:
    [QUOTE]I am shocked and saddened by the death of this young man.  I'm equally shocked and saddened by the fact that the shooter is still walking around free hiding behind some absurd law.  I'm also astounded that the President of The United States knowing how volatile and incindiary the situation really is would fan the flames of racial hatred rather than taking the lead and trying to calm people down.  All he's accomplishing by his worthless rhetoric is to appeal to the fringe lunatics of all races, colors, religions, etc instead of bringing the 99% of us decent human beings together to rightfully voice our condemnation of this atrocious act of murder.  In trying times such as these, leaders lead but I see no leadership whatsoever from this man.  He's all about fancy words that he reads from his teleprompter.  Mr. President, life as we know it is not in your teleprompter.  It's right there in front of you if you'd take the time to look at it.  Stop fanning the flames of racism Mr. President.   
    Posted by bobcatsr[/QUOTE]

You have eyes, but you do not see, ears, but do not hear. Obama has taken up this issue and has shown empathy for this victim of apparent racism and has sought to bring his assailant to justice. Ignoring the racial angle of this matter is an insult to the dead boy and his family as well as all other minority members who have been unfairly targetted by people in positions of authority. It happens all the time. But conservative ideologues pretend it doesn't.  Just part of the reason the G.O.P. lacks any real diversity in its membership.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

How silly of me, I thought the guy who killed the young man committed the crime !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobcatsr. Show bobcatsr's posts

How silly of me too! Write something so clear that nobody could possibly misunderstand and guess what?  Someone actually misunderstands. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizwfecesface. Show lizwfecesface's posts

justified kill. Zimmerman was attacked by the savage. leave the poor man alone. He has done no wrong.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Buckospal. Show Buckospal's posts

Vigilantes are operating unchecked by the Justice Department! Why?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

bobcatsr here is what a leader does , I don't hear any racism in his remarks. He is just answering a question eloquently and without using teleprompters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA7dZPYM6pA

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: The Treyvor Martin Murder Points Out How Poor A Leader Obama Really Is:
    [QUOTE]bobcatsr here is what a leader does , I don't hear any racism in his remarks. He is just answering a question eloquently and without using teleprompters. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA7dZPYM6pA
    Posted by Sistersledge[/QUOTE]

No, he is not.  He is fanning the flames of hatred on the left.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: The Treyvor Martin Murder Points Out How Poor A Leader Obama Really Is:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Treyvor Martin Murder Points Out How Poor A Leader Obama Really Is : Did you expect Obama's children to have green skin?
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

I expect the president to have more garvitas than to bascially go Oprah on the issue.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I don't see the problem here, Obama said that we should not rush to judgement.

Oh wait, he said that about Major Hasan after he killed several unarmed solders.

Sorry, my bad.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Treyvor Martin Murder Points Out How Poor A Leader Obama Really Is : I expect the president to have more gravitas than to basically go Oprah on the issue.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Treyvor Martin Murder Points Out How Poor A Leader Obama Really Is : No, he is not.  He is fanning the flames of hatred on the left.

I don't believe that to be the case.  I think he said right things.  

This whole case is depressing on many levels.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

There were 16 murders in Chicago last week.

And four people were killed in my city just on St. Patrick's Day.

But none of that "shocks and saddens" me.

What shocks and saddens me is that not one of you (or me . . .   or Barry) knows exactly what happened on that street in Florida, and yet everybody is sure it's "murder" or it's "racial" or the president is this or the justice department is that.

The freakin' kid is dead. That's bad enough.

But rushing to judgment before anybody knows anything is almost worse.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Treyvor Martin Murder Points Out How Poor A Leader Obama Really Is : I don't believe that to be the case.  I think he said right things.   This whole case is depressing on many levels.
    Posted by Rushfan2112[/QUOTE]

He started fine, then he took it into the realm of speculation, saying if he had a son, he would look like him.  What on Earth is the purpose of that statement?  Sounds like Obama spoke very stupidly at the end.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Treyvor Martin Murder Points Out How Poor A Leader Obama Really Is : He started fine, then he took it into the realm of speculation, saying if he had a son, he would look like him.  What on Earth is the purpose of that statement?  Sounds like Obama spoke very stupidly at the end.

So he spoke as a parent too.  The point of his message was not to "fan the flames..."

Rev. Al and Jesse Jackson have that market cornered.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Treyvor Martin Murder Points Out How Poor A Leader Obama Really Is : Ok Reubs, What IS the "racial" angle? Hispanics hate blacks, or maybe that damned Jewish last name? What are you talking about? "If I had a son, he'd look like Treyvor" God thats stupid.  So fing what?!? "The Cambridge Police acted stupidly" Here's another feather.
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

You are going to pretend that there have not been many, many instances of racial profiling of black youths?  You are going to pretend that some of these instances have not led to those youths being killed? Are you going to suggest that there is not a possibility that these issues were not present in this matter?  An unarmed innocent black kid is stalked, confronted and killed and it is just random? You have more intelligence than that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]Do you have children?

Skeeter reproducing?  Skeeter with a mate?  Hard to think of that...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Treyvor Martin Murder Points Out How Poor A Leader Obama Really Is : So he spoke as a parent too.  The point of his message was not to "fan the flames..." Rev. Al and Jesse Jackson have that market cornered.
    Posted by Rushfan2112[/QUOTE]

He didn't speak as a parent, he spoke along lines of race:  i.e. he would look like me.  He was fine up until the point where he essentially chose sides.  The same side I chose BTW, but I expect my President to not throw in with people under such circumstances.  But, he does this over and over, shaping the debate when he should be staying out.  He once again, has declared someone "behaving stupidly" without the evidence, and in this case, specifically shaping the debate along racial lines.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]Do you have children?

Does it matter?  Am I the president?  Is the sky blue?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Treyvor Martin Murder Points Out How Poor A Leader Obama Really Is : Skeeter reproducing?  Skeeter with a mate?  Hard to think of that...
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

a PLAY-mate!

HAHAHAHAYHA!

You got me.  Now we are even.  See, I have a sense of humor.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Treyvor Martin Murder Points Out How Poor A Leader Obama Really Is : He didn't speak as a parent, he spoke along lines of race:  i.e. he would look like me.  He was fine up until the point where he essentially chose sides.  The same side I chose BTW, but I expect my President to not throw in with people under such circumstances.  But, he does this over and over, shaping the debate when he should be staying out.  He once again, has declared someone "behaving stupidly" without the evidence, and in this case, specifically shaping the debate along racial lines.

Leaders should "shape the debate". Obama just picked the wrong side of the debate in your estimation.