Obama the Fraud

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

Obama the Fraud

Has there ever been a bigger fraud on the national scene than Obama?�

�I'm not that big an observer of the political scene, and early on in the primary was captivated by his speeches, donated to his cause and was even thinking of volunteering in his campaign.

But no longer, he obviously is for appeasement, huge government programs, high taxes for all, a gallon of gas at $8, legislating from the bench, government intrusion into every aspect of our lives.

What if the primary season started today?� Hillary would win in a landslide!� Come on superdelegates, do your duty and nominate Hillary.

I'm giving serious consideration to voting Republican come November.� (If only Bill Weld was running - fiscal conservative, social liberal)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

Obama the Fraud

Hi PS,

I've leaned, and been left, all my life.� But not anymore unless Hillary is nominated.� (Though to be totally honest between now and November I may change my mind, especially when I'm in the voting booth)

I think history will look back on this election and say Obama was the biggest fraud ever put on the American people.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

Obama the Fraud

And I think he needs a history lesson about Buchenwald, though he may have been tired.

[Quote]Good observation Bob! This candidate (Obama) got the farthest on the biggest Nothing campaign than there ever was. But as we all see - He cant get the white vote. No matter how you slice it or dice it, he cannot win.�[/Quote]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

Obama the Fraud

[Quote]Good observation Bob! This candidate (Obama) got the farthest on the biggest Nothing campaign than there ever was. But as we all see - He cant get the white vote. No matter how you slice it or dice it, he cannot win.�[/Quote]

Can anyone name a presidential candidate with less credentials, and less credibility, than Obama in the history of the U.S.?  Can he really get elected just for the sake of change??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lnmonster. Show lnmonster's posts

Obama the Fraud

Can anyone name a presidential candidate with less credentials, and less credibility, than Obama in the history of the U.S.?

I can.  Abraham Lincoln.  Both were of humble upbringing and became lawyers, with Obama clearly the superior legal scholar.  Both became renown orators, but Obama also an acclaimed author.  Both had 8 years in the Illinois legislature, but Obama was in the Senate and Lincoln in the House.  Obama served 4 years in the US Senate, Lincoln only 2 years in the US House.  When not holding elective office, both were political organizers, but Lincoln had to take a number of years off because of severe depression.

Have to give the edge to Obama.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Obama the Fraud

I use the same logic as in baseball. It doesn't matter until September. What happens now is less than real. Polls are to make the analysts think they work for a living.

After both conventions things will get into the swing and things will start to shake out. Also remember , in 2000 Bush was running away with it in April (I think @15%) and then in July Gore went up by @7-8%. Summer polls are worthless.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

Obama the Fraud

[Quote]Can anyone name a presidential candidate with less credentials, and less credibility, than Obama in the history of the U.S.?

I can.  Abraham Lincoln.  Both were of humble upbringing and became lawyers, with Obama clearly the superior legal scholar.  Both became renown orators, but Obama also an acclaimed author.  Both had 8 years in the Illinois legislature, but Obama was in the Senate and Lincoln in the House.  Obama served 4 years in the US Senate, Lincoln only 2 years in the US House.  When not holding elective office, both were political organizers, but Lincoln had to take a number of years off because of severe depression.

Have to give the edge to Obama.

[/Quote]

INMonster,

Thanks for the contribution and history lesson, I agree with you.  If BO gets elected I hope he turns out to be as well thought of as Lincoln. (And I'll eat the crow I'll deserve, but we'll just have to wait a few years to see)

BobC

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ml55. Show ml55's posts

Obama the Fraud

[Quote]Has there ever been a bigger fraud on the national scene than Obama?? 

=====

Nope.
    [/Quote]

Wrong.  W's only qualification in 2000 was "son of former president."
    Unless you consider his previous professional failures as "experience."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Obama the Fraud

[Quote]Wrong.  W's only qualification in 2000 was "son of former president."
    Unless you consider his previous professional failures as "experience."
    [/Quote]

He was governor of the second largest state. More presidents have been govs than sens. He was also a CEO of a couple of large companies. Like him or not (I am not a big fan) he had far more leadership qualifications than any of the final 3 (HRC, Obama or McCain). He ran budgets and was the final decision maker.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

Obama the Fraud

The Bus record speaks loudly against anything you want to use to claim "success".

Increasing Debt
    War - neither succeding
    Larger, badly managed government
    Highest levels of corruption
    Lowest Dollar / bad performance of dollar against euro and other currancies
    Katrina
    Failure to develop comprehensive plan to defend USA
    Failure to develop a sensible, non hate based iommigration strategy
    Torture

others can go on besides this small selection of consistent failure.

This attitude about the US would not be so prominent if people had felt ok with 8 years of the possibly worst president this country ever had.

That said, that opened the door to a willing agent of change, and Obama wants to be that agent.

[Quote]

He was governor of the second largest state. More presidents have been govs than sens. He was also a CEO of a couple of large companies. Like him or not (I am not a big fan) he had far more leadership qualifications than any of the final 3 (HRC, Obama or McCain). He ran budgets and was the final decision maker.[/Quote]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ml55. Show ml55's posts

Obama the Fraud

[Quote]

He was governor of the second largest state. More presidents have been govs than sens. He was also a CEO of a couple of large companies. Like him or not (I am not a big fan) he had far more leadership qualifications than any of the final 3 (HRC, Obama or McCain). He ran budgets and was the final decision maker.[/Quote]

A leader is someone who leads.  A leader is someone that people will follow.  Whether W was a leader 8 years ago can be debated, but I don't think it's debateable now.  The guy will forever be a cancer on America's collective backside.  His own party is trying to distance themselves from him.  How's that for leadership?  
    Poor McCain doesn't even know where to stand on the issues anymore.  Outside of the republicans who will vote that way no matter what, he's going crazy trying to figure out what stance to take on all the issues.  He knows Bush is his biggest problem, but he can't depart from him completely.  Obama's got it easy.  He's just going to say "I'm going to do the opposite of George W Bush" and he'll get a majority of the votes.  
    What will McCain do? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

Obama the Fraud

mccain

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheArtist-formerly-known-as-Boo. Show TheArtist-formerly-known-as-Boo's posts

Obama the Fraud

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0708/11912.html

Houston, Sen. Obama has a huge problem here.  Of all the angles that I have seen that can help John McCain it is this one.  The middle of road, "lunch bucket democrats (barf, I hate that term but used commonly), and socially conservative fiscally liberal working class folks, are not likely to like being pablum fed a candidate.  This only makes McCain look more like an underdog and Obama more like the elitist candidate chosen by the rich and famous.  I recommend Mr. Obama's team do some damage control on this one. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

Obama the Fraud

[Quote]I'll be voting for Dr. Alan Keyes.

Again[/Quote]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

Obama the Fraud

Again[/Quote]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

Obama the Fraud

Again[/Quote]

If there was any chance of a close race in MA I'd vote for McCain, but since obviously Obambi is going to win the state I'll do the message vote thing and vote for Bob Barr.

My question is even more pertinent now in August than back in May. Has there ever been a bigger fraud than Barak Obama?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

Obama the Fraud

[Quote]That is just completely absurd. No democrat is going to vote for 4 more years of Bush/Cheney. Elitist? Didn't McCain's right hand man refer to the country as "whiners" in the middle of a "mental recession"? [/Quote]

After watching both candidates at Saddleback Church tonight, I'll bet there a quite a few blue collar and middle class Democrats who will vote for John McCain. I think he resonates with the average Jill and Joe with his clear answers; whereas Obama always hesitates, thinks things through, and may come across to some as giving the pandering answer.

I thought the format tonight was great, hope we see many more like this instead of the so called "debates." Isn't it useful to be able to compare answers to the exact same questions?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

Obama the Fraud

Well it has been over 3 months since I first felt BO is the biggest fraud in Amreican political history. I feel even more so today than then.

What he stands for, beyond the federal government can solve any problem we have and he will do and say anything to get elected, is beyond me.

I watched almost all of the Democratic convention or Fox, and will watch the Republican convention mostly on CNN. Try it yourself.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

Obama the Fraud

[Quote]Well it has been over 3 months since I first felt BO is the biggest fraud in Amreican political history. I feel even more so today than then.
    [/Quote]

it shows you have learned nothing and continue to act more ignorant than ever.

When one states clearly that he does not agree with your goernment statements and you ignore every nasty thing McSame is doing, you have truly not learned, grasshopper.

If you actually had facts and issues to disagree with, it would make more sense but saying Obama is a fraud baselessly and without supporting statements just makes you another silly troll.

Mcsame exploits his POW background frequently and has not demonstrated why the american people should vote for him to be POTUS. I think those points have been shown to be true in many cases.

How about making a real point and quit wasting our time......?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadWolf7. Show BadWolf7's posts

Obama the Fraud

[Quote]

A leader is someone who leads. A leader is someone that people will follow. Whether W was a leader 8 years ago can be debated, but I don't think it's debateable now. The guy will forever be a cancer on America's collective backside. His own party is trying to distance themselves from him. How's that for leadership?
    Poor McCain doesn't even know where to stand on the issues anymore. Outside of the republicans who will vote that way no matter what, he's going crazy trying to figure out what stance to take on all the issues. He knows Bush is his biggest problem, but he can't depart from him completely. Obama's got it easy. He's just going to say "I'm going to do the opposite of George W Bush" and he'll get a majority of the votes.
    What will McCain do? [/Quote]

You must be Senator Obama;s campaign strategist.

That seems to be the answer to everything.

Q: "How will you handle the economy"
    A: "I'll do the opposite of what President Bush does"

Q: "How will you handle Iraq"

Q: " What will you do to taxes"

No plan, no thought. Just anti-Bush rhetoric.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

Obama the Fraud

Sue - I hear these two modern day black slave owners from the Chicago area have tight control over the people they own.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from aynnie. Show aynnie's posts

Obama the Fraud

It appearss that the new Neocon Madonna, Sarah Palin, may be the Fraud of all time. There are persistent rumors that she may be that new baby's grandma and not its mother at all. It appears her teenage daughter disappeared from school with a case of "mono", mom was all of a sudden pregnant, stunning everyone around her, and the story goes on from there with all sorts of other mysterious angles. We all know not everything on the internet is true, but if this is, it would be the biggest political blunder of all time.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Obama the Fraud

[Quote]It appearss that the new Neocon Madonna, Sarah Palin, may be the Fraud of all time. There are persistent rumors that she may be that new baby's grandma and not its mother at all. It appears her teenage daughter disappeared from school with a case of "mono", mom was all of a sudden pregnant, stunning everyone around her, and the story goes on from there with all sorts of other mysterious angles. We all know not everything on the internet is true, but if this is, it would be the biggest political blunder of all time.[/Quote]

Was she inspired by the show "Desperate Housewives"? That would be interesting...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Obama the Fraud

[Quote]

You must be Senator Obama;s campaign strategist.

That seems to be the answer to everything.

Q: "How will you handle the economy"

Q: "How will you handle Iraq"

Q: " What will you do to taxes"

No plan, no thought. Just anti-Bush rhetoric.[/Quote]

Badwolf:

You must not have watched Obama's acceptance speech, and the plan he laid out.

I hope you'll pay as much attention to the RNC as you did to the DNC.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

Obama the Fraud

Well it is more than 4 months later from this original post.

The question has been answered, there never has been a bigger fraud on the nationa scene than Barack Obama.