Rercomendation for Massages

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickadee. Show chickadee's posts

It's hard to make a recommendation to someone you don't know - I've worked with therapists I would recommend to specific friends, but not to all of them.� A few repeat therapists from my own experience:

Cortiva's Student Massage Clinic in Watertown, 3 blocks from the final stop on the 57 bus: (617) 668-2000. 45-minute student massages are $35, with a 15-minute before-and-after interview.� Economical, relaxing, general massage.� I wouldn't recommend going here for specific muscular issues.� I've had some great experiences, and some meh experiences, but the price tag makes it possible to pay repeat visits and get to know what you like/don't like/possibly find someone to follow after they graduate.� They do this weird thing where they wipe off the massage oil after working on you, so specify if you'd prefer them to leave it on.

I've also worked with one of Cortiva's Professionals, Bob Shumilla.� He has good energy, and a straight-ahead focus that I find really helpful:� http://www.wholepersonhealth.com/Staff/schmulaBob.htm

David Cheng Muscular Therapy in Porter Square - he's on the pricier side, but his knowledge and intuition will amaze you.� If you want really deep muscular work, he's the guy you want.� I remember one visit where, based on the muscular tension in my body, he figured out that I'd recently started driving again instead of taking the T.� Honest to goodness, I didn't say a word.

You may just want to make a few phone calls or drop-in visits, based on the reviews you've read.� Tell them what you're looking for (some do especially good work on specific areas - I'm always looking for people who are good with neck and head issues), and ask questions about their methods.� Sometimes it can be easier to gauge the energy over the phone, or in person.

Good luck!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

i would recommend giuliano day spa (G20) on newbury street.� my husband & I went there for a "couples massage"...it was so�relaxing!��

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trublusu. Show trublusu's posts

John Winslow School of massage therapy in Quincy Center ( red line ) right across the street. It's in the basement of the Soverign Bank, but it's set up like a spa and is very nice. I hour for $35.00.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trailertrash. Show trailertrash's posts

Jim Memory at Boston Body worker.  You can book online.  Excellent service and very knowledgeable.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Where can I get a happy ending?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

[Quote]Where can I get a happy ending?[/Quote]

Read the Phoenix ads for that answer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from miles11. Show miles11's posts

Check out a site called www.Idealhealthresource.com. A friend told me about it and apparently they review and actually have service experts who interview the person doing the massage, interview clients and go there to get the service as well.
    I've used Slava in Newton Center and he is great!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hello1966. Show hello1966's posts

www.lisafagan.com she's fantastic!