Sara Pailin mother OR NOT????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Is anybody else bothered by the fact that Gov. Pailin is choosing to be VP over being the mother to her 5 month old Downs Syndrome baby and other four children???

I am. No job in the world is more important than being a parent to young children..especially babies!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadWolf7. Show BadWolf7's posts

Excellent point!!
    Vote McCain...he's too old to have kids!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

Mother Michelle Obama took her kids to the Rev. Wright church up until a few months ago. We all know what he preached at those meetings.

My point? You can be a stay at home mom and do a lot of damage!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cuchalain. Show cuchalain's posts

Mind your own business. Is somebody telling you how to be a parent to your kids? No? Then STFU

Thanks

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sandshark222. Show sandshark222's posts

From everything I've heard, she sounds like a decent person, and a wonderful mother. Everyone has good things to say about her.

She made the choice to have a downs syndrome baby and give it life rather than abort it, because she believes it's the right thing to do. She seems like an outstanding individual.

Don't forget the father can help raise the children.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

[quote]
    No job in the world is more important than being a parent to young children..especially babies!!! [/quote]

not the dumbest thing ever said but its certainly up there on the list

Procreation and being a mother is not a leadership criteria......

It is however a cynical attempt to push the fake repig meme on "family values" and how only the gop raises "wonderful people" that support policies that do no good for america

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aynnie. Show aynnie's posts

[Quote]
    So are you going to vote for Obama who supports live-birth abortions of infants? It was at the hospital supported by Obama's church that most of these live-birth abortions were of Downes Syndrome infants.

Also, don't you think you are being a little prejudiced against women? Why can't they go to work and let others take care of their children like men have all these years?

YOU ARE ONCE AGAIN REPEATING LIES. Those things never happened. The stories were started by a nutcase named Jill Stanek who also claims that Chinese people eat their fetuses. I have a niece with Down syndrome so I checked it out. My entire family is also pro-choice, BTW, but it is a total myth that anyone rountinely murders babies in late term abortions of choice.

[/Quote]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

If you think maligning african americans in every single post is sensible, then maybe you should claim your rightful spot as KKK leader or leave this board. i think I and others have had about enough of this riduculous behavior.

[Quote]typical disengenuous deviate demonRat crap from the far left. my bet is the kid will travel with her.

it's so good to hear all this concern from the baby-killer party of marxism. how are those tax rebates coming from deVille for the chilluns?[/Quote]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

I question McCain for asking a mother of a newborn to leave that child and I question a mother who chooses to leave their child for professional ambitions when it's not necessary.

Everything I see about the woman I like so far. On many levels she is amazing but how can any mother in good conscience put a job over her children when it's not a necessity???

How can you not like a hot chick with a gun??? Of course I will vote for her.

I just don't know how a mother can turn her back on her child. Men can be great with kids but Mothers have an ability that is matched by no other on this earth.
    She can be a great mother. She can be a great VP. She can't be both.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Palin is more concerned with covering up her corruption, family issues and being VP than she is about taking care of her (or her daughters?) disabled child. Just more of those republican family values........

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

[Quote]What century are you from? What kind of a statement is that? Do you need a glass bellybutton installed so you can see while your head is firmly up your rearend?
    What about Obama's children, and his wife following him on his campain????????? What is the difference???
    I happen to know that Sarah is a very fine mother, and don't you say otherwise, as a prior Alaskan!
    OR, lets get honest, you are trying to find ANYTHING to put her down.
    Sarah has done more for government corruption in her short term than Obama has done in all his.
    What say...hem YOU?[/Quote]

Again...I think Sarah Pailin is a great VP choice....but I stick to my statement that she can be a great VP or a great Mother but she can't be both.
    Oddly enough......we learn 48 hours later that her 17 year old daughter is pregnant. Sort of validates my point doesn't it???
    I'm just pointing out the fact that parenting is not a part time job. She made a choice to pursue her career rather than being a parent to her children. That's fine....it just has consequences and the kids suffer. At least she has a supportive husband...it must be hard for him to be a single parent.

I'm sure her husband is good but there is still no substitute for a great mother.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

I guess I missed the anouncement that she is giving her kids up for adoption. Can you provide a link?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

All good points and of course there are exceptions to every rule but the fact remains that there is no equal substitute for a mother raising her own children full time.

It's a hard job, it's thankless, it's demanding, it's 24/7, it's sometimes mindless and it never ends. Women are better than men. And a babysitter or daycare or live in baby sitter or grandparent is still never close to what a parent can do. It's life. It has always been and will always be.

People choose different methods and they do what they need to for survival.

Having and properly raising children is the hardest most important job in the world. Nothing else compares.

Her role as VP will keep her away from her family mentally and physically more than any other job.

It's her choice and her family and her kids. Good luck to her. I will vote for her but lets not be making her out to be mother of the year because she clearly has put her career above her children.

People make that choice every day....I wonder if it has anything to do with the number of prescription drugs being written for children for behavioral issues.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobbykhawk. Show bobbykhawk's posts

This is the type of gutter trash, market tabloid comment I would expect from a Marxist like Obama. When you have to stoop to this type of behavior to get elected, it says loads about your character. But what about Obama? A Marxist and and omitted drug addict. We are not talking here about his daughter or someone in his family tree. All adults with children know that children do stupid things, sometimes to get attention, sometimes to gain independence, and sometimes just for group acceptance.

Its moronic stupidity to conclude that from this tiny bit of information that Sarah is a bad mother. It just goes to show how much effect that the announcement of Sarah as VP, had on the Democratic Marxist party.

This action is political suicide, it left the door wide open for the Republicans to turn this into the biggest mom support action that will ever land on public television. It will make Sarah look like a saint and Barack look like more the hose head that he actually is. This is the one major mistake that the Democrats have made which has cost them the election.

Since John has been very careful to steer away from gutter trash of this type, and since Barack has been very vocal about unfair comments, this attack by the Democrats will be use harshly against them, and they will never recover form it.

In a way I am glad that it occurred as it has in it own way brought out the true personality of the Marxist Senator from Chicago. I expect more of these cheep, gutter trash, market tabloid actions from his camp, the closer we get to November 4th.

I expect they are paying paparazzi to haunt her children's every move. Since there is nothing in Sarah's political carrier to haunt her, the Democratic Marxist will be stooping lower and lower to get the gutter trash scoop on any thing they can. I fully expect to see a picture of Barack (the drug addict) standing on national television with a soiled paper from Sarah's trash can, using it as evidence to making false accusations and bold off the wall comments about her.

Or maybe we will see him with his paparazzi, digging through her trash himself, with garbage soiled clothes, holing up the one piece of evidence he thinks will save his sunken ship. I find it amusing to think of him standing there with his hand raised high, paper clutched tightly in his hand, yesterdays egg and scraps of used peanut butter and jelly running off his face. Mustard stains etched in his clothes, hugging his kids and his wife who have spent the last 8 hours with him digging through Sarah's garbage,and while standing there with yesterdays tea leaves dripping of their clothes, he will attempt to appear calmly rational and sincere about the whole thing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManOnTheSilverMountain. Show ManOnTheSilverMountain's posts

[/Quote]I say go with VPILF. Or, I guess because she's the nominee, VPNILF.[/Quote]

That's hot.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

[Quote]
    This is the type of gutter trash, market tabloid comment I would expect from a Marxist like Obama. When you have to stoop to this type of behavior to get elected, it says loads about your character. But what about Obama? A Marxist and and omitted drug addict. We are not talking here about his daughter or someone in his family tree. All adults with children know that children do stupid things, sometimes to get attention, sometimes to gain independence, and sometimes just for group acceptance.
    Its moronic stupidity to conclude that from this tiny bit of information that Sarah is a bad mother. It just goes to show how much effect that the announcement of Sarah as VP, had on the Democratic Marxist party.
    This action is political suicide, it left the door wide open for the Republicans to turn this into the biggest mom support action that will ever land on public television. It will make Sarah look like a saint and Barack look like more the hose head that he actually is. This is the one major mistake that the Democrats have made which has cost them the election.
    [/Quote]

bobby:
    What the hell are you talking about? Have you read the news lately?
    Obama and Biden have publicly come out and stated that their opponents' children and family are off-limits to political attacks, and Obama has gone further by emphasizing that he will fire anyone from his campaign staff who engages in such behavior and action!
    Democrats don't control the media, and neither do Republicans, so get a clue.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

[Quote][/Quote]I say go with VPILF. Or, I guess because she's the nominee, VPNILF.[/Quote]

That's hot.[/Quote]

Actually she will be a GILF in a few months.

The good news is that her family life will be old news in a few days and we can get back to trying to figure out what a Community Organizer actually does...or even better, understand how voting "present" is a demonstration in leadership.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManOnTheSilverMountain. Show ManOnTheSilverMountain's posts

[Quote]Actually she will be a GILF in a few months.[/Quote]
    I'm OK with that. Nothin' wrong with hot grannies.
    [Quote]...or even better, understand how voting "present" is a demonstration in leadership.[/Quote]
    Pretty much. Maybe one day this country will actually experience the change it needs.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManOnTheSilverMountain. Show ManOnTheSilverMountain's posts

[Quote]Can someone ... share' some pictures to help me decide?[/Quote]
    I'm pretty sure those pics were the first thing vetted by McCain...
    ...If I were him, I'd vet them over and over again.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

Oh - and what about Biden? Did you question his choice as a father or Senator? Didn't he take his position in the senate seat leaving 2 boys who just lost their mother? 2 boys who were still in the hospital when he was sworn in? hmmmmm . . .

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

[Quote]

Democrats don't control the media, and neither do Republicans, so get a clue.

Strike 2.. The liberal leaning mainstream media is .. strongly "influenced" and influencing this race. I read your positions and you are savy but don't go denial .

[/Quote]

I submit to you that the Washington Post, the Wall Street Journal and FoxNews are conservative-leaning publications and news outlet... What do you have to say about that?