Who will Obama pick as a running mate?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Obama won't want to pick anyone that will make himself look less experienced than he already is.

I have saved him a lot of time and effort by searching high and wide for a person with less experience than Obama who he has something in common with professionally.

As long as she sounds good on television and can deliver a great speech she will appeal to Democrats.

"Together We Can!!!!"

Representative Maria Antonia Berrios (D)
    39th District

Photograph of  Representative  Maria                Antonia Berrios            (D)www.ilga.gov/images/members/%7B391E439C-B14D-4151-A24F-968F9BBC686D%7D.jpg" width="144" />

Springfield Office:
    200-3S Stratton Office Building
    Springfield, IL 62706
    District Office:
    2058 N. Western Ave.
    Chicago, IL 60647
    Cook County

Years served: 2003-Present

Committee assignments: Committee of the Whole; Insurance; Tourism & Conventions; International Trade & Commerce; Bio-Technology (Chairperson); Executive.

Biography: Biography: Full-Time Legislator. Born on April 24, 1977 in Chicago, Illinois. Attended Maternity BVM Elementary School, Notre Dame High School for Girls, and Graduated from Northeastern Illinois University in May 2006 with a Board of Governors Degree. Before becoming a legislator worked for the Illinois Liquor Control Commission on the Tabacco Enforcement Program. Former board member of Girl Scouts of Chicago.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedlicious. Show tedlicious's posts

How about this guy as his running mate? They have the exact same long-term plan for America.

"OBAMA-OSAMA Together We Can"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beautmind64. Show beautmind64's posts

John Edwards.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

You mean he won't take the route that Bush did with Cheney?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

The running mate question answers the question as to why John Forbes Kerry endorsed Barack Hussein Obama.

Kerry knows Hillary would never take him. He can be the big brother to Obama and put himself in a great position to be President someday.

He's so transparent. I can't believe I didn't see this the moment it happened.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beautmind64. Show beautmind64's posts

Finally a voice of reason...
    Thank you!
    Where did this administration's experience get us???
    Im this close to moving to Canada!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billings11. Show billings11's posts

I second that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from brusbruins. Show brusbruins's posts

One thing we do know is that Obama isn't intending to dupe the American public

How do you know? I would argue they are all trying to dupe you! There is no such thing as an honest politician! Obama has been critisized for lacking the substance behind what he says, maybe because he is telling you what you want to hear but doesn't really believe in it!! I can smell a do nothing fraud a mile away, and thats Obama!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from brusbruins. Show brusbruins's posts

Well, right off the bat, I can say he seems to stand for everything Bush doesn't, so that's a pretty good start.

Otherwise, to me, Obama symbolizes: Intelligence, Hope, Unity, Pluralism, Multi-culturalism, Compassion, Activism and Creativity.

Granted, these are all somewhat abstract ideas, but Obama tends to encourage this type of thinking. Inspiration can be found in many things, but it's rather rare in a politician

How F'n naive are you people!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from brusbruins. Show brusbruins's posts

Finally a voice of reason...
    Thank you!
    Where did this administration's experience get us???
    Im this close to moving to Canada!

See you later!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lccprez. Show lccprez's posts

Not naive at all .. just realistic. Multiculturalism and pluralism are concepts which are altruistic, but mean nothing as far as action steps are concerned.

Grounded in reality, there needs to be fundamental change, and neither Lack O'Bama or the Bill/Hillary show offer either.

It's a nightmare.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from brusbruins. Show brusbruins's posts

Not naive enough to fall for another 4 years of corporate greed, corruption and exploitation at the hands of the Republican profiteers.

How f'n gutless are you?

And the democrats are clean? Boy you are stupid! Just look at Massachusetts, One of Deval (together we can - Democrat BS) Patricks largest contribuotors was Bechtel, they had a front row seat at his week long coronation and contributed thousands to it, all while they were being investigated for the big dig debacle! Can you say corruption?

The democrats aren't immune to corruption, and the fact that you say you are tired of Republican profiteers, and corruptions tells me that you think to the contrary as it applies to democrats, and yes that makes you naive!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from trottier. Show trottier's posts

I HAVE IT DOWN TO 2 CHOICES

ROSEANN BARR, OR AL SHARPTON!