15 is too young and dems will suffer if, they go along with Obama IMHO.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: 15 is too young and dems will suffer if, they go along with Obama IMHO.

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

I noticed but too many people on these boards don't want to bother with the facts.

Just read the title of the thread...

Apparently reality is too "partisan" for some people.

They would rather spin some crazy conspiracy theories that require unnammed sources, off the record interviews and several leaps of faith.

To many on these forums, Occam's Razor is just something they might cut themselves on.

what are you babbling about?

Obama says 15 yr olds should be able to buy medication with potentially severe side effects and a recommendation on the medication itself that says "consult your doctor first" over the counter no questions asked!

That's wrong!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

I noticed but too many people on these boards don't want to bother with the facts.

Just read the title of the thread...

Apparently reality is too "partisan" for some people.

They would rather spin some crazy conspiracy theories that require unnammed sources, off the record interviews and several leaps of faith.

To many on these forums, Occam's Razor is just something they might cut themselves on.

what are you babbling about?

Obama says 15 yr olds should be able to buy medication with potentially severe side effects and a recommendation on the medication itself that says "consult your doctor first" over the counter no questions asked!

That's wrong!

Just stop.  You have it exactly backwards.  The administration is blocking access for 15 yr olds. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

i got a dope on a Google board that says 10 year olds can't get pregnant.

1.  Yes they can.  You don't have any girls, please keep it that way.

2.  Irrelevant, if a kid THINKS she is pregnant, whether she had sex or not, she can get this med,  Oh, you're allergic to sulfa drugs.  You're dead, sorry, no really.

3.  It is OBAMA challenging the any age ruling.  Duh

Okay...I was wondering what all the hoopla was. The last I heard was that the Obama was fighting the Court's decision to make Plan B available without prescription for all ages. I think 15 is somewhat young..but I trust that there is much empirical evidence which advises making it available to 15 years old. This falls under the category of things that don't sit well with me..but that I understand the need to address a problem.

Also..in looking at it from a female point of view..I have to say that I don't believe these types of hormonal drugs should be available over the counter and without the involvement of a doctor...to any age.

It boggles my female mind that anyone can walk into a pharmacy and purchase PlanB without a prescription..but I need a prescription for regular birth control pills. It's essentially the same medication and does the same thing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Obama is sending a great message.  Sex at 15 is okay and you can do what you want and have no consequences for poor behavior.  Just take a pill!!!!

A 15 year old girl won't be able to buy a large Coca Cola in NY city but she can get an abortion pill.....our country is SO in trouble.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidAMorse1701. Show DavidAMorse1701's posts

How are you so sure I'm not angryman?

Or david morris?

Or some other manifestation of your paranoia?

The Conservative Paranoid Mind

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/04/22/the-conservative-paranoid-mind.html

If they want to claim I am A_Concerned_Citizen' or whomever at last spell my name right because its not david morris but DavidAMorse1701.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

When Facsism comes to America the state will take primacy over the rights of parents to make moral decisions for their children.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.