45 years ago yesterday this man and 107 others were released from a Vietnamese prison .

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: 45 years ago yesterday this man and 107 others were released from a Vietnamese prison .

FortySixandTwo there was nothing wrong with your comment that was deleted ....... I don't understand why it was deleted. Personally , I like to read everyones comments ... I might not agree with some comments that I read but I defend everyone's right to make their comments.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: 45 years ago yesterday this man and 107 others were released from a Vietnamese prison .

Again folks my reason for starting this post was to show respect to Senator McCain and the other 107 POWs that were released 40 years ago ........ I grew up with the Viet Nam War and it's aftermath , many of my friends fought in that war ..... my flag pole in my front yard at all times has the MIA and POW black flag on it . I just wanted to reconize the fact that when those guys were release it was an important day in US History. I'm sure if you look at the photo of the those guy cheering on that Freedom Bird taking back to " The World" they couldn't care less about who or what a Dubya was all they knew that they were free and 40 years later those that are still alive are probably living with PTSD and they should be acknowledged by a grateful nation for their sacrifices. 

Semper Fi !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Semper Fi !

Amen brother. I disagree with your politics but if I ever see you out the first round is on me!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to tacobreath's comment:

You don`t have to be an "elitist" to know that EVERYTHING in America is worse than it was on Jan 20th 2009.

Anyone have that chart handy of the economy nose-dive stopping abruptly and then starting to slowly get better? Maybe a chart of the DOW also?

Do you realize the "nosedive" stopped BEFORE any stimulous money or any other Obama policy was put in to it??