Actually, with about 6 years on duty, I am surprised that the IMPEACH word ..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Actually, with about 6 years on duty, I am surprised that the IMPEACH word ..........

has not been played !!!!!!   In football language, "ONE DROPPED BALL AFTER ANOTHER"  !!!  You almost need to ask if it is on purpose ???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: Actually, with about 6 years on duty, I am surprised that the IMPEACH word ..........

Not as surprised as I am that the THORAZINE word hasn't been raised with you.

Seek help.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

Re: Actually, with about 6 years on duty, I am surprised that the IMPEACH word ..........

I fully expect this Congress to impeach the president before their term expires-- on a pure Republican vote. We saw it once before, and Clinton's ratings soared into the 70% range.

Clinton was impeached for having sex with an intern and lying about it. Nobody cared then, but to now impeach a President for attempting to provide healthcare access to fellow Americans? How's that gonna fly? In any case the end result will be the same: acquital by the Senate.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

What high crime and misdemeanor did Obama commit?

Don't take any guff from those swine!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

You almost need to ask if it is on purpose ???

It's probably the Illuminati serving their Lizard People masters. Always is. Dirty buggers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to NowWhatDoYouWant's comment:

Don't take any guff from those swine!

You could probably pick one a day for about 15 days in a row !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to NowWhatDoYouWant's comment:

[QUOTE]

You could probably pick one a day for about 15 days in a row !!!

[/QUOTE]

OK, then pick one.

Go ahead...we'll wait....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

has not been played !!!!!!   In football language, "ONE DROPPED BALL AFTER ANOTHER"  !!!  You almost need to ask if it is on purpose ???

As a Vet you would be concerned not with politics but with protecting the Constitution. The arguments have been essentiallyu political. If a law, such as the Affordable Care Act (RomneyCare), is thought by some to be unConstitutional then it is up the the courts, and the Supreme Court ultimately, to decide that. If such a law is unConstitutional it is invalidated. The fact that it was originally passed by Congress does not mean that each Congressman who voted for it is impeached. The law is essentially impeached! And certainly the President, who is not a member of Congress - that is he is not a person who has the AUTHORITY to pass laws - is not impeachable based on a law.

As for exective orders, this is nothing invented by this President no matter how you or I feel about him. If there is an impeachable offense it should not be a political issue but a legal one.

One thing we might agree on is that our government is based on legalized (and illegal) bribery and that both parties are guilty... equally. And one could make a case that in addition to needing to change the legalized bribery it would be well to indict many politicians from both parties who have held or are holding office.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

it actually has been mentioned but then the ignoramous came to his senses. We TRIPLE-DOG-DARE you to try it GOP. Go ahead and watch the carnage as you become extinct even faster than your current path is leading you