After burying leftist 'manifesto' of delusional mass murderer and cop killer Dorner, NY Times now thinks it 'strikes a chord'

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

After burying leftist 'manifesto' of delusional mass murderer and cop killer Dorner, NY Times now thinks it 'strikes a chord'

http://justoneminute.typepad.com/main/2013/02/i-kinda-preferred-the-media-cover-up.html

"....The media originally buried the political elements of the Dorner manifesto; the spectacle of an Obama-praising, NRA-bashing cop-killer on a murderous rampage doesn't really fit a convenient mass-media template the way it would if Dorner were an avowed Tea Partier."

But then again, sometimes silence is golden - now that the New York Times has discovered the rest of the Dorner document, they feel obliged to note that the madman makes some good points:

NY Times:
    "Shooting Suspect’s Racism Allegations Resound for Some"

("Some" meaning the usual moonbat race baiting NY Times crowd)

By ADAM NAGOURNEY

LOS ANGELES — For the Los Angeles Police Department, the allegations of departmental corruption and racism by a former police officer now accused of a revenge-fueled killing rampage are the words of a delusional man, detached from the reality of the huge improvements the force has undergone over the years...
    Yet for whatever changes the department has undergone since the days when it was notorious as an outpost of rampant racism and corruption, the accusations by the suspect — however disjointed and unhinged — have struck a chord. They are a reminder, many black leaders said, that some problems remain and, no less significant, that memories of abuses and mistreatment remain strong in many parts of this city. "

I am still searching the Times archives for their validation of the notion that Timothy McVeigh made some good points about Federal excesses at Waco. I haven't found it yet...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

http://justoneminute.typepad.com/main/2013/02/i-kinda-preferred-the-media-cover-up.html

"....The media originally buried the political elements of the Dorner manifesto; the spectacle of an Obama-praising, NRA-bashing cop-killer on a murderous rampage doesn't really fit a convenient mass-media template the way it would if Dorner were an avowed Tea Partier."

But then again, sometimes silence is golden - now that the New York Times has discovered the rest of the Dorner document, they feel obliged to note that the madman makes some good points:

NY Times:

By ADAM NAGOURNEY

LOS ANGELES — For the Los Angeles Police Department, the allegations of departmental corruption and racism by a former police officer now accused of a revenge-fueled killing rampage are the words of a delusional man, detached from the reality of the huge improvements the force has undergone over the years...
    Yet for whatever changes the department has undergone since the days when it was notorious as an outpost of rampant racism and corruption, the accusations by the suspect — however disjointed and unhinged — have struck a chord. They are a reminder, many black leaders said, that some problems remain and, no less significant, that memories of abuses and mistreatment remain strong in many parts of this city. "

I am still searching the Times archives for their validation of the notion that Timothy McVeigh made some good points about Federal excesses at Waco. I haven't found it yet...

The left, while seemingly anti-violence, actually supports violence for the "right" cause.

"sometimes you need to get a little bloody" - Mike Capuano

"If they bring a knife, we bring a gun" - Barack Obama

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

NY Times:

By ADAM NAGOURNEY

The left, while seemingly anti-violence, actually supports violence for the "right" cause.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

NY Times:

By ADAM NAGOURNEY

In response to skeeter20's comment:

C'mon, we all know talk like that gives wingnuts hope, and a little wood no doubt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Charlie Sheen says  "Call me"

http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/09/christopher-dorner-charlie-sheen-lapd-manhunt/

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

error/repeat post

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

The Rev. Jesse Jackson , Sr. "understands the feelings of hurt and pain" of Dorner, and wants him to reach out, he has a bunch of racebaiters that will "help" him...

.....longer Facebook message to Christopher Dorner feeling his pain...and then asking him to turn himself in to one of Jackson's self appointed representatives.

I understand your feelings of hurt and pain. I make this plea to you to stop spreading the pain, the hurt, and the fear. Please stop. Don't take any more lives.

Christopher, your mother is distraught and deeply concerned for your safety. There are many good and credible people in Los Angeles who will help you. Danny J. Bakewell Sr. (The Los Angeles Sentinel's Executive Publisher/CEO) ,Bishop Noel Jones, Bishop Kenneth Ulmer and Rev. Charles Singleton are all individuals I know personally. I promise that they will gladly receive you.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/02/rev_jesse_jackson_senior_feels_christopher_dorners_pain.html#ixzz2KVvcWRw6
    Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

More mental illness from the left...

America's history is sepia-soaked with outlaws who have engendered popular support. In keeping with this difficult-to-deconstruct phenomenon, a number of social media corners are cheering on suspected murderer Christopher Dorner while authorities are still trying to track him down.

KPCC | Breaking News, Profiles, Timeline, Photos: Christopher Dorner

The ex-LAPD officer and former Navy reservist who posted a 14-page "manifesto" detailing his plans for a revenge-fueled rampage across California is still at large, with the search expanding into other regions.

He is a suspect in the shooting deaths of three people, including a member of Riverside PD, and the daughter of Dorner's former lawyer. 

None of this has dissuaded a group of ardent supporters who back Dorner for a variety of reasons. #GoDornerGo, #WeAreAllChrisDorner and other hashtags have been gaining momentum on Twitter. Some supporters appear to be motivated by personal issues; others express anti-hero worship and fugitive fandom to push specific agendas. p

http://www.scpr.org/blogs/news/2013/02/08/12476/lapd-manhunt-some-cheer-on-fugitive-christopher-do/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Savaging another tragedy I see

Perhaps, but not to the extent of having kids from Sandy Hook elementary, and dozens of other  victims of "gun violence" in the audience at the SOTU speech, eh?

And the Rev Jackson never misses an opportunity to racebait, does he?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

"... trying to use one person's ramblings to smear a political party."

That is airborne's specialty, isnt it?

Finding some local firebrand preacher in Bumhole, Arkansas who cheated on his wife, to generalize about hypocrisy.... 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to airborne-rgr's comment:

Funny that this whacko isn't being praised as a hero by the wingnuts.

After all, this guy embodies the entire wingnut jihad on gun rights; "The ability of citizens to rise up against gov't tyranny and overreach."

The guy says that he was being persecuted by the gov't and his only recourse was to invoke his 2nd Amend right to bear arms and fight this tyranny of gov't on his rights as a citizen.

I guess the wingnuts aren't so enamored of the logical conclusion to their ridiculous argument about "2nd Amend remedies".

That is the problem of the wingnut gun argument in a nutshell: Who get's to decide what issue is worth rising up about?

Just how do you stretch so far to bring those arguments together?  Most sane people see a similarity between the arguments you put forth and Dorner.  Should we be concerned?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to airborne-rgr's comment:

Funny that this whacko isn't being praised as a hero by the wingnuts.

After all, this guy embodies the entire wingnut jihad on gun rights; "The ability of citizens to rise up against gov't tyranny and overreach."

The guy says that he was being persecuted by the gov't and his only recourse was to invoke his 2nd Amend right to bear arms and fight this tyranny of gov't on his rights as a citizen.

I guess the wingnuts aren't so enamored of the logical conclusion to their ridiculous argument about "2nd Amend remedies".

That is the problem of the wingnut gun argument in a nutshell: Who get's to decide what issue is worth rising up about?

Just how do you stretch so far to bring those arguments together?  Most sane people see a similarity between the arguments you put forth and Dorner.  Should we be concerned?