Ahem...you were saying Bill?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Ahem...you were saying Bill?

There is a shortage of homes for sale nationally right now, and that's driving all sorts of extreme market behavior, including the growing tendency to buy first and ask questions later.

It's no mystery why this is happening. The number homes for sale is down by nearly a third across the country, with nearly 35 percent of all homes selling within the first two weeks,Refin says

But not here in Greater Boston, where buyers still appear to be inclined to do a fair amount of tire kicking before they sign on the dotted line.

Only 3.3 percent of all Boston area homes are selling in the first two weeks. That makes us the "slowest selling market" in the country, according to Refin.

That's even more impressive given that the inventory crunch is much more severe in the Hub and its sprawling suburban environs than it is nationally, with the number of homes for sale dropping more than half - that's right, 50.4 percent - in March, according to Redfin

http://www.boston.com/realestate/news/blogs/renow/2013/04/are_greater_bos.html

But, but...I thought BilltheCat told us there was a housing GLUT???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Re: Ahem...you were saying Bill?

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

There is a shortage of homes for sale nationally right now, and that's driving all sorts of extreme market behavior, including the growing tendency to buy first and ask questions later.

It's no mystery why this is happening. The number homes for sale is down by nearly a third across the country, with nearly 35 percent of all homes selling within the first two weeks,Refin says

But not here in Greater Boston, where buyers still appear to be inclined to do a fair amount of tire kicking before they sign on the dotted line.

Only 3.3 percent of all Boston area homes are selling in the first two weeks. That makes us the "slowest selling market" in the country, according to Refin.

That's even more impressive given that the inventory crunch is much more severe in the Hub and its sprawling suburban environs than it is nationally, with the number of homes for sale dropping more than half - that's right, 50.4 percent - in March, according to Redfin

Your obsession with me, while some may consider flattering, I consider a little creepy.

Anyway, apparently you don't know the difference between "national" vs the local towns I thought we've been discussing all along thus, I'm not too surprised you're having trouble with this. Stick with it, you'll get there. Maybe the towns that are seeing movement, the towns that I mentioned are a little too rich for your blood. That's okay. Maybe it's not your time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

Your obsession with me, while some may consider flattering, I consider a little creepy.

Anyway, apparently you don't know the difference between "national" vs the local towns I thought we've been discussing all along thus, I'm not too surprised you're having trouble with this. Stick with it, you'll get there. Maybe the towns that are seeing movement, the towns that I mentioned are a little too rich for your blood. That's okay. Maybe it's not your time.

Right...I forgot how selfish you are, in that you only care about how YOU are affected. 

OVERALL there isn't a housing glut. I've produced articles backing that up. All you can say is "the towns I deal with are GREAT". 

My how your memory has faded already. Lexington and Winchester poor towns are they??? Hahaha....weeeeeeeeeeee

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Right...I forgot how selfish you are, in that you only care about how YOU are affected. 

OVERALL there isn't a housing glut. I've produced articles backing that up. All you can say is "the towns I deal with are GREAT". 

My how your memory has faded already. Lexington and Winchester poor towns are they??? Hahaha....weeeeeeeeeeee

So what's the problem? You can't find anything in those towns? Either your price range is too low or you've limited yourself. Cant help you there. Dont take your financial issues out on me. If that's what sounds selfish, maybe the problem is with you! Maybe you should ask Obama for a handout.  Weeeeeeeee back atcha (um, whatever that means).

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Poor Pinkeye, must've been a lot of swears and nonsensical claptrap in your last post for BDC to remove it. May I suggest anger management counseling? Maybe financial management counseling? Hmmm?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Hahaha...nice...not one vulgar word, not one insult in any of the posts yet somehow they were removed. What a joke. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

So I'll try for a third time...

the issue billy boy is that you have been saying there is a glut in the housing market. Clearly that isn't the case....even in MA. Just because there are homes on the market does not make it a "glut". 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

You don`t read so well do you?  The article specifically cites Massachusetts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Keep trying. Real estate's a poppin!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Keep trying. Real estate's a poppin!

"The number homes for sale is down by nearly a third across the country"

"The inventory crunch is much more severe in the Hub and its sprawling suburban environs than it is nationally"

Clearly it's "a poppin"....weeeeeeeeeee