Arrested for talking Badly about obama.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Arrested for talking Badly about obama.

In a video shot in a Rowand Salisbury high school Social studies classroom. An unnamed teacher verbally abuses atleast several students in an arguement over president Barack obama and presidential candidate Mitt romney. In the video you can clearly hear the teacher say to a student that they could be arrested for talking badly about the president, to which some students reply that its freedom of speech.
     This kind of thing clearly cannot be tolerated, Social studies should be taught with no bias no matter your politcal affiliation. These kids should be able to make there own decision without the teacher pushing his/her own agenda. this teacher should be fired for what is on the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjpWaESn_9g

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Re: Arrested for talking Badly about obama.

No you cannot be arrested for speaking badly about the president.

But you can be arrested for secretly taping another person as they speak.

Not much learning going on in that classroom.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Foxnews considers this a big story.  They have 4 separate reports on this one dopey teacher.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

So there was no actual arrest as the title of the thread implies.

Just another wingnut canard.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

In Response to Re: Arrested for talking Badly about obama.:
    [QUOTE]No you cannot be arrested for speaking badly about the president. But you can be arrested for secretly taping another person as they speak. Not much learning going on in that classroom.
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

yeah, U-tube has to really watch out for that stuff, who the h*ll do you think you are?

The Police?

From listening to this teacher (snicker), she needs to educate herself a little more and try teaching the required material, instead of her own agenda and mis-guided BS that the Teachers Unions preach.

But IMO, this is nothing new, I pulled both of my kids out of the public school system in MA when they started high school.  I saw too much of this same behavior in my local middle school, and I got them out ASAP.  Now I pay the extra $ for private school, and I couldn't be happier for my kids and their overall well-being, safety, and future.

They say that this teacher has been suspended pending a full investigation......

Five bucks says she's back on the job spewing her ingorance in no time whatsoever.