Banned in US Discovery Channel Documentary Details Pedo Ring, Victims Identify Bush Sr as Pedophile

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

Banned in US Discovery Channel Documentary Details Pedo Ring, Victims Identify Bush Sr as Pedophile

This will be pulled.

All those in favor of allowing important people to get away with rape, pedophilia, and torture, won't watch it.

If the shoe fits, sheeple, you have to wear it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asvl6kO1Vo8

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

Re: Banned in US Discovery Channel Documentary Details Pedo Ring, Victims Identify Bush Sr as Pedophile

Oh yeah...the district attorney investigating this, ended up dead and all his files were destroyed.

Just an other coincidence.....bwah ha ha ha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

Re: Banned in US Discovery Channel Documentary Details Pedo Ring, Victims Identify Bush Sr as Pedophile

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:

First, before I embarrass you, I'm going to ask you a direct question.

Did you watch the Discovery Channel Documentary?

The answer, as always is, no. The terrified sheep would rather have a sicko pedophile/perv class rule over them than know the documented truth.

I eat ignorant sheep like you, for a snack between meals. I'm a 10th degree assss kicker who time after time exposes the mass mental illness of ignorant sheeple like you. I've been slapping ignorant punks around here since 2006.

It will be a pleasure publicly embarrasing you like I've been doing to other sheep and paid trolls  here for 7 years.........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

In response to terrified-sheeple's comment:

The answer, as always is, no. The terrified sheep would rather have a sicko pedophile/perv class rule over them than know the documented truth.

I eat ignorant sheep like you, for a snack between meals. I'm a 10th degree assss kicker who time after time exposes the mass mental illness of ignorant sheeple like you. I've been slapping ignorant punks around here since 2006.

It will be a pleasure publicly embarrasing you like I've been doing to other sheep and paid trolls  here for 7 years.........

That's quiet the resume you got going. Someone's a little full of themselves hah...toot, toot!!

We are all soooo impressed!  

Still waiting for the MWAAAAH, MWAAAAH at the end of your posts. Like Dr. Evil I think you're just as fictional. Try the ending thing, it would work so well.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ooooh...a 10th degree asssss kicker huh? That's impressive. What color tin foil hat belt is that?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppannos. Show ppannos's posts

Elvis works in a supermarket in Chelsea ya know.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

In response to newman09's comment:

[QUOTE]

That's quiet the resume you got going. Someone's a little full of themselves hah...toot, toot!!

We are all soooo impressed!  

Still waiting for the MWAAAAH, MWAAAAH at the end of your posts. Like Dr. Evil I think you're just as fictional. Try the ending thing, it would work so well.  

[/QUOTE]

Hey idiot boy. Did you ever watch the Discovery Channel Documentary ???

Of course not. That's why the chidish replies.

The BDC Family of mental midgets .....see no, hear no evil.....so you're led around like monkeys.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

In response to ppannos' comment:

Elvis works in a supermarket in Chelsea ya know.

Elvis, aliens......nothing's too stupid if you can avoid reality....