Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters

In Response to Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters : "So your argument is that because Massachusetts voted differently than the rest of the country that indicates a lack of intelligence?" EXACTLY!!!!   (proven by the simple fact that it took 50 posts in this thread for you to realize this) Massachusetts stupidity goes back to the Dukakis days.  Heck,......it goes back to 1959. Doing better than most you say?   21,000 jobs lost in October?
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

So you believe truth is not something objective, simply something we vote on then. Interesting.

Taken to its logical conclusion, your argument is absurd.

So if one state votes differently than much of the country, the people of that state are stupid. Then within each state the same rules must apply. The majority of Massachusetts voted for Patrick. But a city like Topsfield was 59% in favor of Baker. That MUST indicate (according to your reasoning) that the people of Topsfield are less intelligent than the people of communities that voted for Patrick, Revere for example. What is incredible about your utterly irrational mode of logic here, is it generates contradictions of truth. The people of Massachusetts are simultaneously stupid and intelligent. Those same stupid people in Topsfield, if they lived in a Texas, would be intelligent.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters

Jmel, hates massacusetts yet has property here and pays us taxes, he probably hates the globe too but feels the need to post on this site. Must be a very conflicted little fella.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters:
    [QUOTE]...and the mass. gop (much less competence therein) is harder to find than jimmy hoffa's gold tooth.
    Posted by Mattyhorn[/QUOTE]

We moved.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters : Oh well of course.  How could I spend 30 years around the likes of Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Barney Frank, Bill Delahunt, (and his spiffy little predesessor),....and not be an elitist?
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Hanging around Ted Kennedy will make you a drunk, hanging around John Kerry will make you arrogant, hanging around Bill Delahunt will make you supportive of left wing dictators, and hanging around Barney Frank will make you...
    Well, you get the point.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters : Again, you`re missing the point Reub (or maybe more appropriately, RUBE) You (meaning Massachusetts voters) "rejecting" ANYONE`s "thinking" is the BIG joke!  Mass voters are the dumbest on earth! Clueless!  49 states go one way, Mass goes the other, yet you morons think you are right.  LOL! Do you travel Reub?  Do you ever leave Mass, North America?  Well,.....I do, quite a bit in fact.  Massachusetts is a joke to the rest of the country pal.  In fact Massachusetts politics is known world-wide and laughed at everywhere. You`re wrong on EVERY issue.  You guys did it again on Tuesday.

Ruben has never stepped foot out of his mother's basement.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters : Ah-hem,.......the majority of the people DID NOT vote for Patrick.  The majority of the people  (52%) voted for other than Patrick (maybe you guys aren`t so freakin` dumb after all) It`s your other "fine" choices,....Tierney, Tsongas, Frank, Bump.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. I should have said he got more votes than the other candidates. But my point still stands. And your position is still very irrational.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I suspect that the difference in this election are the state employees that are in unions and their sympathizers.  The issue here is not governance, because none of the democrat candidates has a particularly stellar record in that area, but in keeping the public payola going to outrageous pensions, excessive pay, and benefits.

Look at what happened in France and Greece when the public employees were told things were about to get tough for them.  what you see there, you will soon see in California, and then here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

[QUOTE]I suspect that the difference in this election are the state employees that are in unions and their sympathizers.  The issue here is not governance, because none of the democrat candidates has a particularly stellar record in that area, but in keeping the public payola going to outrageous pensions, excessive pay, and benefits. Look at what happened in France and Greece when the public employees were told things were about to get tough for them.  what you see there, you will soon see in California, and then here.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I think people are generally satisfied here with the leaders, otherwise they wouldn't have elected them. You can only attribute so much of the election to government workers and unions. Let's be fair here, elsewhere dems have done a terrible job, but mass did pretty good through the recession. And people bascially like Deval.

That may burn your keister skeeter, but it is pretty undeniable. You trying to come up with excuses, would be like me trying to paint the republican victory nationwide as a result of something other than a rejection of Obama and his policies.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters : I don't know. I think people are generally satisfied here with the leaders, otherwise they wouldn't have elected them. You can only attribute so much of the election to government workers and unions. Let's be fair here, elsewhere dems have done a terrible job, but mass did pretty good through the recession. And people bascially like Deval. That may burn your keister skeeter, but it is pretty undeniable. You trying to come up with excuses, would be like me trying to paint the republican victory nationwide as a result of something other than a rejection of Obama and his policies.
    Posted by ForumCleaner[/QUOTE]

Raised liquor taxes, raised gas taxes, raised sales taxes, unemployment @9%, corruption in asbsolute abundance, with Wilkerson, Yancey, Tierney, Bump, DiMasi, Finnegan,  I mean, it is about one politician getting caught taking a beribe, laundering money, or being related to one EVERY WEEK.

Not thatthe Republicans are all that hot.  I guess most of them are disappointed that they don't have the opportunity to wet their beak a t the public trough.

But, to say people are happy, Geez, I think you are way under estimating the fear put out there by the unions and the democrats, all of it aimed at people losing their entitlements or state jobs.  Pretty clear evidence.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters : Thanks for chiming in billy-boy.  I`ve had property for sale since Massachusetts fell apart years ago.  I know you don`t come out of Mommies basement much but there`s been an exodus from your state while you were downstairs playing with yourself.  More people have left than any other state in the nation.  There`s a reason people leave and houses don`t sell (above and beyond the recession and Barney`s housing collapse),..........it`s your political INSANITY.    
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Yikes , the classic mommies basement retort?
    Oh, thats it, youre a victim of the real estate failure. No wonder youre angry. Oh well, if you didnt see it coming, I dont know what to tell you. Shows your forward thinking abilities, I guess. Forclosure on the horizen? Need a bailout?
    Call the waaaaaaaambulance.

FYI- my prediction at this point says...youre screwed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Super77. Show Super77's posts

I can't understand when a guy like barney happy frank screwed the financial sector, created misery for the population and the stupid people of mass still voted for the guy.
    I don't understand when a bankcrupt state like california still voted for stupid
       no hold bared Barbara boxer and career politician like Brown.....I'm at lost.
    almost 90 billion owed still voted the same people?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters : Agree with skeeter here FC.  How can you say people did well in this recession in Massachusetts?  I`ve had a house for sale in Mass since 2005.  People are fleeing like their hair is on fire.  It`s worse than any state in the nation. 57% of your state just voted to keep the tax at 6.25%!!!!  That`s after they voted for 5% and were ignored and promptly awarded 5.3% I`m sorry,.............Massachusetts voters are the dumbest in the country.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

I have to rely on an old classic.....leave, get the F out of the state.....we won't miss your sorry posterior anyway you and the other whiners.

MA leads in many categories even when far from perfect so working to better the state will make the place better....and I certainly don't think the state is perfect. 

Not perfect but leading the nation in pay

Best education ideas

5th best for Business (in a resession nonetheless)

And to top it 98% of the states residents have healthcare - best access in USA

So please leave and go quickly, no one will care - no sympathy on the house - while the nation has a problem, follow your party's ideology and pull up your bootstraps...thats your issue and your behavior warrants no positive hope for you either.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

"Ruben has never stepped foot out of his mother's basement."

Not sure if it was little Skeeter or out of towner Jmel who posted this little bit of nonsense.  But neither of you are in my league.  On any level. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters : I have to rely on an old classic.....leave, get the F out of the state.....we won't miss your sorry posterior anyway you and the other whiners. MA leads in many categories even when far from perfect so working to better the state will make the place better....and I certainly don't think the state is perfect.  Not perfect but leading the nation in pay http://news.bostonherald.com/business/general/view/20101103mass_pay_hikes_best_nations_states_22_rate_indicates_modest_recovery/srvc=home&position=also Best education ideas http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/08/massachusetts_education_ideas_1.html 5th best for Business (in a resession nonetheless) http://www.cnbc.com/id/38107607/ And to top it 98% of the states residents have healthcare - best access in USA So please leave and go quickly, no one will care - no sympathy on the house - while the nation has a problem, follow your party's ideology and pull up your bootstraps...thats your issue and your behavior warrants no positive hope for you either.
    Posted by PS911fan[/QUOTE]

10 years baby just 10 more years to go.... Hilton Head here I come... can't wait.

Unless of course the government taxes the heck out my pension, and takes my 401K away (an idea that has been talked about by more then a few liberals in congress)

I have no shot at getting MY SS check that they claim I will get

Until then I will drive north to shop in tax free NH, you sukers can pay the 6.25% sales tax I just laugh.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters : FC, Rueben,...............read this post from P M S 911.  You still want to talk about Massachusetts voters? Is there ANYONE in Massachusetts DUMBER, CRAZIER, MORE NAIVE than PMS911? PMS911 is the EXACT reason why Massachusetts is a laughing stock in this glorious nation that just voted overwhelmingly to correct the mess of the last 2-years. You guys should be ashamed to reside in the same state as this dope.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Hardly, my little moran......

I moved from another state to live in Mass 10 years ago and am proud to have done so. You may not know (or care) that I do caucus with Dems on issues but am a proud liberal. I work hard at my regular job and know without a doubt that I am a activist and concerned citizen who participates in bettering the state - thats as personal as I will get on this site but my posts have made this clear so this is not new news. 

Unlike you, I have a stake in MA. You don't yet you and other out of state idiots still feel a need to "be involved" in Mass affairs - I actually find that ridiculous because you claim to hate the state so much and you certainly have proven by your screed and baby-like behavior that you cannot handle that people freely make up their minds to support who they want.....YET HERE YOU ARE POSTING ON A "LIBERAL" NEWSPAPER'S WEBSITE AND POSTING ABOUT MASS ISSUES AND SEEMINGLY DESIRING TO STAY AROUND IN SOME WAY JUST LIKE OTHER OUT OF STATE PEOPLE  (EXAMPLE: nh OR va) - want to see the idiot - check your bathroom mirror

I think the reasons people vote republican are stupid, some people are stupid on the RW (many of the RW posters here...including yourself help me prove that just by what you claim to believe or support - No one is asking you to be stupid but I thank you for proving my point)

Conservatives are authoritarians (in their core) who cannot process dissent - It hurts inside so you have to lashout or create an "ear-tickling bubble" of information that doesn't allow dissent (Fox, conservapedia, etc). So who is the stupid one? I think the high level/circumstantial evidence supports that jmel is the idiot. as a bonus, you all-knowing conservatives certainly couldn't have problems with real estate - so on a high level that helps my point as well.

Jmel = "Moran"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]"Ruben has never stepped foot out of his mother's basement." Not sure if it was little Skeeter or out of towner Jmel who posted this little bit of nonsense.  But neither of you are in my league.  On any level. 
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

Yep.  you got that right.  Neither one of us are in your leauge.  We are taxpayers.  Let us know when you get your first private sector paycheck.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

[QUOTE]

Classic JMEL Ignorance

Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

If you say what you say, as many here on the RW have done many times and consistently get things wrong. I thank you because if you think im wrong, my chances for success just improved and so did the states.

MA is hard from perfect, but i'm still glad to be here and will do what I can to work for improvement.

Keep up the good.....well, what ever you call it...loading up the stupid. 

25. This post has been removed.