1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: Cracks appearing in Russian-American

"Geeze, what's these boards coming to when even the internet toughguys are such precious little snowflakes that they report posts."

That's funny coming from the biggest internet toughguy on BDC. Airborne is the very definition of what an internet toughguy is. He talks tough on BDC but when called out to meet in person he cowered. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:

[QUOTE]

Leftwingers can stop singing Kumbayah over the fantasy you were having on the so-called deal between the US and Russia over Syria.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/16/cracks-us-russia-syrian-chemical-weapons

If you want to continue your fantasy, accuse me of cheering for Putin. All I have been pointing out is that you are all on crack if you believe this deal is any good.

Obama has us in a lose-lose proposition. Awesome job Barry!

I guess even the attempt to use diplomacy to get some of the most dangerous chemical weapons out of the hands of a tyrant who's not afraid to use them on innocent civilians is a bridge too far for the wingnuts.

They much prefer to let terrorists get some of these wmd's and scatter across the globe before they even worry about it.

Although judging by their utter failure the last time around, they'd prefer to wait until 3000 innocent Americans are gassed before they would even consider any action whatsoever.

They won't be happy unless the we sacrifice the lives of 4000 more American troops in a futile war based on trumped up intel which accomplished nothing but destabilizing the middle east.

[/QUOTE]

My post was not about negotiating. It was about naive leftwingers like yourself that are declaring "Mission Accomplished" a bit prematurely over this useless action in Syria.

Speaking of arming terrorists, Obama is giving them arms and training right now. I suppose that is OK for you since you are an Obama toe sukker.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Posted by Airborne

Heh, heh, heh... did I miss a banner or something?

--------------------------------------

You clearly missed the multitude of times Obama declared....

"Al Qaeda has been deimated"

"Al Qaeda is on the path to defeat"

"Al Qaeda is on the run"

This is Obama's "Mission Accomplished banner"

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.