Doug Ness owes me 10 minutes of my life back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Doug Ness owes me 10 minutes of my life back

I got a letter from candidate for state rep, Doug Ness today.  I usually ignore this stuff, but today I sat down and read it.  After about 6 sentances, I began to suspect the guy was an idiot.  After finishing the letter, I was fairly certain.  But I decided to check out his website, just to be sure. 
    Here's the second "paragraph" in his "about me."

"Today however this once proud Commonwealth has become a Cauldron of Corruption, riddled by political graph, payoffs and scandals by our representatives. Mismanagement without any control of spending, escalating taxes and fees in a poor economy that is hurting working families and destroying small businesses."

"Political graph?"  Is that anything like graft?  That isn't a typographical error; that's a different word.  And the second sentence isn't even a complete sentence. 

Maybe my standards are too high, but I expect more from somebody running for state representatitve.  Based on his letter and what I've seen on his website, I'd say this guy writes at a junior high level.  Does anybody think that's appropriate for a state representative?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

Re: Doug Ness owes me 10 minutes of my life back

maybe gaffes?

I am not sure what a political graft would be either.