Elizabeth Warren makes me proud that I voted for her .

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Re: Elizabeth Warren makes me proud that I voted for her .

You got us banned again you f....cking moron!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

In response to tacobreath's comment:

In my day, (and most of the people that went to school, studied, had a Father that cared about them), the losers (drug addicts, creeps, thiefs, and scum) went in the service.  I immediately signed up for the draft at age 18 but I got all A`s in school and guys like you (that couldn`t get laid in a prison) went in the army because it was service or jail.  There were a few exceptions (guys like sis sledge) that worked hard, went to college and went in the service after they got their degrees.  Those guys had BRAINS and used those brains to keep themselves healthy and injury free.  Then there was the moron-loser-drug-addict-criminal-losers (YOU).  The guys that the service took because they had to and put on Kitchen Patrol.  When they couldn`t handle the paring knife and cut themselves in the little peck er, they were sent home with a perkosett script and now they live in their mama`s basement (YOU) whacking off to Katy Perry videos (YOU)and screaming about the evil gubment (YOU).

Again, sad........................

You're welcome to have the world all sorted the way you do.  And to put it all out there for the world to see.  That's the second reason for bumping this.

But the first is to ask you to to please take this back.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to Firewind's comment:

In response to tacobreath's comment:

In my day, (and most of the people that went to school, studied, had a Father that cared about them), the losers (drug addicts, creeps, thiefs, and scum) went in the service.  I immediately signed up for the draft at age 18 but I got all A`s in school and guys like you (that couldn`t get laid in a prison) went in the army because it was service or jail.  There were a few exceptions (guys like sis sledge) that worked hard, went to college and went in the service after they got their degrees.  Those guys had BRAINS and used those brains to keep themselves healthy and injury free.  Then there was the moron-loser-drug-addict-criminal-losers (YOU).  The guys that the service took because they had to and put on Kitchen Patrol.  When they couldn`t handle the paring knife and cut themselves in the little peck er, they were sent home with a perkosett script and now they live in their mama`s basement (YOU) whacking off to Katy Perry videos (YOU)and screaming about the evil gubment (YOU).

Again, sad........................

You're welcome to have the world all sorted the way you do.  And to put it all out there for the world to see.  That's the second reason for bumping this.

But the first is to ask you to to please take this back.

Guess you clearly missed 12angry-ariborne`s rants leading up to this statement you`ve highlighted.

Look before you leap...........or butt out.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:

BTW skeeter there is a new sheriff fake indian  in town and her name is Senator Warren .

It is a sad state of the countrys decline when this flagrant and overt liar gets voted in over someone honorable.

Beyond the total indian BS .. she is a perfect example of someone Barrack O'Liar described in his campaign.

She IS a filthy rich 1%'er who never represented the working middle class.

Nothing more than a rubber stamp.

Excellent summary.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

BTW skeeter there is a new sheriff fake indian  in town and her name is Senator Warren .

It is a sad state of the countrys decline when this flagrant and overt liar gets voted in over someone honorable.

Beyond the total indian BS .. she is a perfect example of someone Barrack O'Liar described in his campaign.

Excellent summary.

You think Brown is an honorable person ? He could talk the talk about serving in Afghanistan but he never walked the walk in that country..... that ain't very honorable .

Semper Fi !

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

Excellent summary.

You think Brown is an honorable person ? He could talk the talk about serving in Afghanistan but he never walked the walk in that country..... that ain't very honorable .

Semper Fi !

YOUR topic is not Brown. It's all about Liawatha Warren.

Anyone that luied her way throughlife to get advantages like she did does not get  my trust.

Obviously she has yours.

You did not dispute she is a 1 percenter making millions pretending to have done anything for the middle calss working people.

I'm thinking you may be a double tongued person like her.

Stop with the Nativism nonsense ("Liawatha") already.  It does not work, indeed it might have cost Brown the election.  On second thought keep the bigotry going and insure Warren will remain and conservatives will stay on the outside looking in. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Excellent summary.

Semper Fi !

We are talking about Warren, not Brown.  last time I checked, she won the election.

And that Blue dress. a 1%er in a blue dress, and INDIAN 1% in a blue dress.

Just, wow.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

In response to FortySixAnd2's comment:

Excellent summary.

Semper Fi !

I missed his actual quote. Did he say he 'fought' in Afghanistan? 

No.  And in fact he didn't say anything until demos started questioning he Nat Guard service.

Scott Brown served in Afghanistan for 2 weeks, it was his annual national guard training obligation.  He did "walk in that country", being stationed near Khandahar.

You can question his motives, you can assume it was all show.  But, what you cannot do is question that he served, that he was in country.   He was, he did.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:

Excellent summary.

Semper Fi !

Anyone that luied her way throughlife to get advantages like she did does not get  my trust.

Obviously she has yours.

You did not dispute she is a 1 percenter making millions pretending to have done anything for the middle calss working people.

Stop with the Nativism nonsense ("Liawatha") already.  It does not work, indeed it might have cost Brown the election.  On second thought keep the bigotry going and insure Warren will remain and conservatives will stay on the outside looking in. 

Simple question, Rube.  Is she a native American, and what proof has she offered?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

In response to Reubenhop's comment:

Excellent summary.

Semper Fi !

Obviously she has yours.

Simple question, Rube.  Is she a native American, and what proof has she offered?

Sure she is. Her family told her as much.  Prove that she is not and her family told her different. 

What's your background so we can all criticize you when you cannot provide adequate documentation?  And you will never have adequate documentation...  Got a birth certificate?  It's a forgery...  See how right wingers play the game?