For all the IGNORANT people out there!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from getinvolved. Show getinvolved's posts

For all the IGNORANT people out there!

There is a difference between capital gain taxes and income taxes.

After paying your income taxes on money that you have earned you risk that money by investing it and if your "RISK" pays off you pay taxes on that profit (Capital gains). Capital gains SHOULD be lower because you are taking a risk and paying ANOTHER tax. If people didn't take risks investing their hard earned money our country would be in shambles!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: For all the IGNORANT people out there!

In response to getinvolved's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There is a difference between capital gain taxes and income taxes.

After paying your income taxes on money that you have earned you risk that money by investing it and if your "RISK" pays off you pay taxes on that profit (Capital gains). Capital gains SHOULD be lower because you are taking a risk and paying ANOTHER tax. If people didn't take risks investing their hard earned money our country would be in shambles!

[/QUOTE]

I've got long standing fiscal conservative credentials, but I'd like to posit a diferent perspective on this......

Plenty of trust-funders out there who never "worked" a day in their lives!  There is an inherent inequity between taxes on earned income, and taxes paid on equities (in the stock market).  Not to mention the inequity in the loopholes mentioned above! 

Are you seriously telling me that a trust-funder, making several million / year in the stock market, while the rest of the economy sucks wind (10's of millions unable to even find a job), should pay almost HALF the tax rate of some schhhhmuck barely scraping by on $40 - 50,000.00 in EARNED INCOME??

btw....  The stock market, for those with big money, IS THE LEAST RISKY PLACE TO PUT YOUR MONEY!!!!!!  NO QUESTION ABOUT IT!!!!  NONE!   The CRASH of 08, and the reserection of the market, is the greatest transfer of wealth from the middle class to the upper class in WORLD HISTORY!  Yes!  This comming from a fiscal conservative!  So, catch a clue! 

NOW!!!!   I'm not talking about Cap gains on business earnings!  I'm talking about the RICH "PLAYING" the stock market, manipulating the markets, taking what the middle class scraped by to save, & laughing all the way to the bank.  Time to wake up folks!  Being a mind-numbed ideologue will get you BROKE!  Just like our country!  What's less than ZERO???  $16 TRILLION!

I can't stand the MSM!  I love listening to Rush & other right wing radio guys.....   BUT!!!!  sometimes you gotta do a little THINKING on your own!  Blind Ideology keeps driving us further into debt!

SO.......  Keep the Cap gains at 15% on all earnings under??????  Let's say $500,000.00.  That's Cap gains on equities (to be specific).   I'm not talking about Cap Gains for small business owners, so let's not start with the ignorant demagoguery!  Over $500,000.00 in Cap gains in the stock market?????   30%???

Unless of course you simply love paying twice the rate of the guy living up the hill from you, simply to satisfy the needs of your blind ideology.  Hey!  Be my guest!  I'll enjoy the low rates on those Cap gains!  :)  Thanks!

HOW in God's name did so many bright conservatives ever let the rich sell us on this idea of LIKING & DEFENDING it when the rich give themselves taxes breaks, loopholes, & flat out LOWER RATES???  Are you ___ing kidding me???  The JOKE'S ON YOU!

Probably the same way liberals were taught / brainwashed that we could give everyone everything they ever wanted, no matter what the cost, and we could keep doing it forever???  With no consequence????  That by the end of Obama's second term, when the Debt hits $22TRILLION TRILLION   TRILLION.....  the interest alone with be over $800 BILLION per year!  That's when liberals learn the TRUE meaning of Draconian CUTS!  That's when liberals learn what the Europeans were talking about with that silly little AUSTERITY thing they were playing around with.

HEY FAR LEFT LOONS!  HEY FAR RIGHT LOONS!   Wake the hell up!

4. This post has been removed.