FORT HOOD......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Re: FORT HOOD......

In Response to Re: FORT HOOD......:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FORT HOOD...... : Thats what he SAID. Little did the Commander in Chief remember that civilians dont qualify for the Medal of Honor...Medal of Freedom, yes. Maybe he needs a new speech writer. Maybe he needs to get a little more in touch with the armed forces of which he commands.
    Posted by s0ftsquash[/QUOTE]

Holy liberal-olly.  When I heard him say, WIN the Medal of Honor I was horrified because it's not something you WIN.  It is awarded to you.  This isn't the Olympics.  But now knowing it was really a Freedom Medal for a civilian??????

Obama doesn't know the difference??  Okay, maybe he does.  Maybe.  But how little regard do you have to have for the Medal of Honor to be able to confuse it with another, or make that mistake????

That's like looking at a Fiero and saying, wow, nice Ferrari.  Come on!!!!

It's a Medal of Honor.  There is no equal.  It can't be confused with anything else.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

[QUOTE]How amusing and predictable... Obama is blamed for a shooting in which an Army Major with over a decade of service (albeit service of questionable merit) with obvious psychological issues opens fire at a military base in Texas to avoid deployment. Some of you have taken gross idolatry to the furthest extreme.  Pitiful, really....
    Posted by Mattyhorn[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel better, I don't blame Obama for the shooting.  He does a lot wrong but I can't hang this on him.  Was I surprised to learn the guy's last name wasn't O'Neil or Leibovitz or Spaghetti????  Nope.

This was tragic and there is only one person to blame for the outcome. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

[QUOTE]How amusing and predictable... Obama is blamed for a shooting in which an Army Major with over a decade of service (albeit service of questionable merit) with obvious psychological issues opens fire at a military base in Texas to avoid deployment. Some of you have taken gross idolatry to the furthest extreme.  Pitiful, really....

Couldn't agree more Matty. It aptly applies to many blind Obama-ites.

Not accusing but you are already setting the stage for a psychological defense thus ignoring the more plausible terrorist (or are we supposed to say 'man made disaster' term)motivation. 
    It MIGHT seem that screaming Allah Akbar while killing unarmed military personnel on a military base might lead one to draw conclusions.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FORT HOOD...... : Try as I might but I didn't find ONE post in this thread that blames Obama for the shooting. Could you be so kind as to point out the post that I obviously missed? Thanks!
    Posted by hawkeye01[/QUOTE]

Check some of the conservablogs, which clearly spawned, almost verbatim, some of the comments here.

Remember, moderation on the right is not allowed.  To wit:

"Did you really expect Obama to be saddened by the massacre at Fort Hood? This man is our enemy. He cares nothing for Americans let alone for the American military. This man is in solidarity with Jihad and was probably pleased to receive this news – especially while anger was revving up against Pelosi’s health care vote."  - comment from Michelle Malkin's site

One doesn't need an IQ of 160 to see what's going on here.  From the so-called "tea party" yesterday (which G. Liddy claimed a million people when in fact it was more like 8,000):

The angry folks at the protest -- which attracted several thousand conservatives -- held up signs with messages of hate: "Get the Red Out of the White House," "Waterboard Congress," "Ken-ya Trust Obama?" One called the president a "Traitor to the U.S. Constitution." Another sign showed pictures of dead bodies at the Dachau concentration camp and compared health care reform to the Holocaust. A different placard depicted Obama as Sambo. Yes, Sambo. Another read, "Obama takes his orders from the Rothchilds" -- a reference to the anti-Semitic conspiracy theory holding that one evil Jewish family has manipulated events around the globe for decades.

This is bar-none, grade-z bulls*#$, and it's getting out of control.  Some here are a party to these sentiments and are thereby philosophically implicated in them.  It's one thing to debate the real, reasonable issues and the solutions for them, but this other stuff is beyond the pale, embarrassing, shameful stuff.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FORT HOOD...... : Check some of the conservablogs, which clearly spawned, almost verbatim, some of the comments here. Remember, moderation on the right is not allowed.  To wit: "Did you really expect Obama to be saddened by the massacre at Fort Hood? This man is our enemy. He cares nothing for Americans let alone for the American military. This man is in solidarity with Jihad and was probably pleased to receive this news – especially while anger was revving up against Pelosi’s health care vote."   - comment from Michelle Malkin's site One doesn't need an IQ of 160 to see what's going on here.  From the so-called "tea party" yesterday (which G. Liddy claimed a million people when in fact it was more like 8,000): The angry folks at the protest -- which attracted several thousand conservatives -- held up signs with messages of hate: "Get the Red Out of the White House," "Waterboard Congress," "Ken-ya Trust Obama?" One called the president a "Traitor to the U.S. Constitution." Another sign showed pictures of dead bodies at the Dachau concentration camp and compared health care reform to the Holocaust. A different placard depicted Obama as Sambo. Yes, Sambo. Another read, "Obama takes his orders from the Rothchilds" -- a reference to the anti-Semitic conspiracy theory holding that one evil Jewish family has manipulated events around the globe for decades. This is bar-none, grade-z bulls*#$, and it's getting out of control.  Some here are a party to these sentiments and are thereby philosophically implicated in them.  It's one thing to debate the real, reasonable issues and the solutions for them, but this other stuff is beyond the pale, embarrassing, shameful stuff.

No, no, no. Hold on. You specifically came into THIS thread and wrote this:

"Obama is blamed for a shooting in which an Army Major with over a decade of service (albeit service of questionable merit) with obvious psychological issues opens fire at a military base in Texas to avoid deployment.

Some of you have taken gross idolatry to the furthest extreme.  Pitiful, really...."

The bolded sentence indicates you were referring to people on BDC. Also, while the comments you posted are awful and disgusting. Not one blamed Obama for the killings. Now....I'll ask you again....please point out the posts in THIS thread or any other thread on BDC where people are blaming Obama.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

[QUOTE]Did anyone see Obama's ENTIRE press conference???  He came out joking and quite jovial for two minutes...then decided to mention the shootings.  When you hear it, the only thing that comes to mind is that he simply didn't know....but he did. http://constitutionclub.wordpress.com/2009/11/06/obama-waffles-for-two-minutes-on-ft-hood-speech/ If it was a mass shooting at ACORN would Obama have started his speech differently???  We know the answer to that.....
    Posted by macnh1[/QUOTE]

Mac,  My take was that he was in the middle of speaking to AIM when the "feed" came to him.  I may be wrong, but what he actually said was OK.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

Of course this is a problem created by Liberals.  Who's the president while this is going on?  And who is the president when the economy takes another nose dive?  A liberal.  LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FORT HOOD...... : Mac,  My take was that he was in the middle of speaking to AIM when the "feed" came to him.  I may be wrong, but what he actually said was OK.
    Posted by giraffe-77[/QUOTE]

He came to the podium at 5 PMish and the shooting happened way earlier. He was fully aware of the shooting when he started and they worked them into his prepared speech. Third in the order of importance. Sorry, that was a disgusting display by the "Commander in Chief".

Matty, NOBODY was blaming him for the actual shooting, they ARE blaming him for his poor performance after.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

Here starts the spin machine..

President Obama said Friday he met with FBI chief Robert Mueller and other  federal agencies to discuss what may have caused Nidal Malik Hasan to turn on his comrades in Thursday's shooting rampage at Fort Hood that left 13 people dead and 28 wounded.

President Obama speaks about the shooting at Ft. Hood during an event in Washington Nov. 5. (AP Photo)

In the wake of the deadliest mass shooting at a U.S. base, President Obama on Friday cautioned against jumping to conclusions on the motive of the suspect.

"We don't know all the answers yet and I would caution against jumping to conclusions until we have all the facts," Obama said on the White House lawn.

"What we do know is that there are families, friends and an entire nation grieving right now for the valiant men and women who came under attack yesterday," the president said.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FORT HOOD...... : Mac,  My take was that he was in the middle of speaking to AIM when the "feed" came to him.  I may be wrong, but what he actually said was OK.

No feed.  No earpiece.  He just didn't make the comments a priority.  It is what it is. 

When he said he couldn't comment on it, that all of the information wasn't in yet, I was expecting him to continue and say that the Military Police acted stupidly. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0ftsquash. Show s0ftsquash's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FORT HOOD...... : Of course you would (whatever a "muslim extremist case" happens to be in your imagination). How does it feel to be so predictable??

Whats blatantly predictable is how you pinko's react and jump to defend any other pinko who steps on his own dick. 
    Whats it like living in Lala Land where everyone loves each other and sings arm in arm to Joan Baez tunes?
    You must think the muslim extremist/terrorist threat is just a figment of our imagination. Good for you. Heres some Kool-aid.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FORT HOOD...... : No feed.  No earpiece.  He just didn't make the comments a priority.  It is what it is.  When he said he couldn't comment on it, that all of the information wasn't in yet, I was expecting him to continue and say that the Military Police acted stupidly. 
    Posted by macnh1[/QUOTE]

This is just simple repetition....used as a talking point. When I heard dumbaZZ Michelle McPhee follow up behind the toad-like Severino with this I expected Mac or the others here to repeat and rinse.....

Its not going to fly because his words were really heard when it came to the families and wounded. I know the RW hates Obama but this is hardly an event to get partisan.....(only in my dreams) but knowing how these evil folks will attack again...here we are. I wish they just had some tiny sliver of shame but id be better off creating gold from air before people like Mac and the other RW repeaters have a sliver of good sense.

Ifyou see how this president has acted in contrast to the previous one on military services, most humans (not RWers of course) will not be swayed that the current president really cares about this issue and has been working ot address it with real responsible Military people (McHugh, Casey, and Sinsecki)

It won't fly Mac, swing and a big huge miss this time

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

It won't matter to these folks Giraffe, and if you listened to RW radio or Fox you did not hear one word about what the president actually said in detail about the killings. Severin and McPhee and others stopped after the comment and mislead people that that was ALL he said and NO more.

Thats the problem with these folks, they cant defend their views so they have to lie or mislead

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

In Response to FORT HOOD......:
    [QUOTE] WHAT A SHAME.......VERY SAD AND SHOCKING........  WHEN THE DUST CLEARS HERE, THERE WILL BE ALOT OF FINGER POINTING AND BACK TRACKING......... LET'S START WITH THE FOOLISH LIBERALS THAT HAVE HAD THEIR HEADS IN THE CLOUDS FOR TOO LONG...... MY GOODNESS,  9/11 WAS NOT THAT LONG AGO.......THEN YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE $$$$, FREE EDUCATION FOR  TIME RETURNED IN THE SERVICE.....THEN, THE MANS BACKGROUND, DAH !!!! AND THEN, HIS JOB WAS TO WORK WITH OUR MEN & WOMEN WHEN THEY RETURNED FROM THAT "HECK HOLE" WITH PROBLEMS ACQUIRED "OVER THERE"....... AND, NOBODY SAW THIS COMING ??  2 + 2 STILL = 4......   THIS IS NOT GOING TO GO DOWN WELL IN AMERICA TODAY.......  HEADS WILL/SHOULD ROLL ON THIS ONE !!!   WHAT SAY YOU  ???????
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Some one was saying...point out the blame ....well look at the first poster

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0ftsquash. Show s0ftsquash's posts

Unlike some left-wing media outlet tactics, the talk-shows have played back the messiah's ENTIRE speech. Their listeners won't let them distort or modify a story.
    You can believe otherwise. The rest of us will keep using common sense.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

[QUOTE]Unlike some left-wing media outlet tactics, the talk-shows have played back the messiah's ENTIRE speech. Their listeners won't let them distort or modify a story. You can believe otherwise. The rest of us will keep using common sense.
    Posted by s0ftsquash[/QUOTE]

provide some solid proof.....but I listend to 5 hosts last night, hannity, mcPhee, severin, and ingraham and levin - none played his words in full and the callers were being workup into a false frenzy - being informed and not sticking to one source for all news may help correct this (probably wont happen in my life time)

id like to see you prove your false statement please

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0ftsquash. Show s0ftsquash's posts

You can take my word for it or not. I heard the speech as O-boy delivered it. I then heard it played by 2 of those talk-show hosts. WTKK played it as it happened! What more do you want?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

[QUOTE]This discussion should be focused on PTSD and what our military/hospitals are not doing for our returning vets. We are hiding from the lurking danger with all who are exposed (on battle front, back lines, or seeing destroyed bodies/minds back home). BO should be immediately announcing a major investment in GI/Vet Mental Health.
    Posted by Alberto50[/QUOTE]

PTSD? Surely you jest...The lunatic never went overseas! "Seeing destroyed minds back home" ..What a dumb way for the liberal lamestream media to spin it.

Bill O'Reilly pointed out if the shooter was a Christian, or they found Glen Beck's book in his apartment, the lamestream media would already have blamed hateful Christianity or Glen Beck.. no questions asked...
    But "allah akbar" and his Muslim connections and statements...SSHHHH..not P. C.
    Terrorism or mental illness, we shall see...
    Post traumatic stress? NOT.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to FORT HOOD...... : Some one was saying...point out the blame ....well look at the first poster
    Posted by PS911fan[/QUOTE]  BLAME THE FIRST POSTER FOR WHAT ???  SON, I DIDN'T DO THE SHOOTING.... BUT THERE IS ENOUGH BLAME THERE FOR ALOT OF PEOPLE...... STARTING WITH THE   "LIBERAL  P  C "  WORLD WE LIVE IN TODAY !!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FORT HOOD...... : PTSD? Surely you jest...The lunatic never went overseas! "Seeing destroyed minds back home" ..What a dumb way for the liberal lamestream media to spin it. Bill O'Reilly pointed out if the shooter was a Christian, or they found Glen Beck's book in his apartment, the lamestream media would already have blamed hateful Christianity or Glen Beck.. no questions asked... But "allah akbar" and his Muslim connections and statements...SSHHHH..not P. C. Terrorism or mental illness, we shall see... Post traumatic stress? NOT.
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE] GOOD POST, WELL SAID !!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Obama doesn't speak his mind, He speaks his ear or teleprompter. From His (shooter) colleagues (I listen to) The shooter wasn't that smart. He was put on low load at Reed. (that means out of the picture) always complaining but no one thought he had that mind set. He shouted "Alla is great" at the shooting and he shot the people being deployed. according to reports.
    Posted by chiefhowie[/QUOTE] WELL SAID....... BUT THE TRUTH  (SHOUTING "ALLA IS GREAT" ) WILL BE DOWN PLAYED BY THE "WACO LIBERAL LEFT" !!  BUT IT IS A CRISIS, AND THE "CHICAGO WAY GANG" LIKES THAT !!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FORT HOOD...... : are you serious? there are things you can fault obama on but this hardly one of them, and yes i watched the whole thing, and no it wasn't wrong or insensitive. but thats just my opinion.
    Posted by scauma82[/QUOTE]

This is a very valuable insight from scauma on Presidential crisis management. 
    The same scauma who posted on many occasions that he questions whether 9/11 was an inside  job because of the "funny look" on Bush's face when he was in the school on Sept 11, 2001...
    Should we question whether Obama was aware ahead of time of a 'false flag inside job attack', scauma? He was far too calm...

25. This post has been removed.