FORT HOOD......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smileybennyhill. Show smileybennyhill's posts

Re: FORT HOOD......

In Response to FORT HOOD......:
    [QUOTE] WHAT A SHAME.......VERY SAD AND SHOCKING........  WHEN THE DUST CLEARS HERE, THERE WILL BE ALOT OF FINGER POINTING AND BACK TRACKING......... LET'S START WITH THE FOOLISH LIBERALS THAT HAVE HAD THEIR HEADS IN THE CLOUDS FOR TOO LONG...... MY GOODNESS,  9/11 WAS NOT THAT LONG AGO.......THEN YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE $$$$, FREE EDUCATION FOR  TIME RETURNED IN THE SERVICE.....THEN, THE MANS BACKGROUND, DAH !!!! AND THEN, HIS JOB WAS TO WORK WITH OUR MEN & WOMEN WHEN THEY RETURNED FROM THAT "HECK HOLE" WITH PROBLEMS ACQUIRED "OVER THERE"....... AND, NOBODY SAW THIS COMING ??  2 + 2 STILL = 4......   THIS IS NOT GOING TO GO DOWN WELL IN AMERICA TODAY.......  HEADS WILL/SHOULD ROLL ON THIS ONE !!!   WHAT SAY YOU  ???????
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

American Muslims To Fort Hood Shooter: 'Thanks A Lot, Arsshole'

November 12, 2009 | Issue 45•46

FORT HOOD, TX—Following Army psychologist Nidal Malik Hasan's shooting rampage on the Fort Hood military base last week that left 13 people dead and 30 others injured, fellow Muslims across the nation sent him a message today, saying "thanks a focking bunch, arsshole," to the 39-year-old killer. "Hey, great, eight years of progress right down the shitteer," St. Cloud, MN resident Zahida Naseem said at one of dozens of impromptu rallies held nationwide. "And you just had to scream 'Allahu Akbar' while you did it, didn't you? May as well have put on a turban and rode a focking camel right through the army base, you dick. Thanks for making the foreseeable future a living hell for normal, peace-loving Muslims in this country. Really appreciate it!" American Sikhs are also reportedly enraged with Hasan, and an official statement from the National Sikh Heritage Center read, in part, "look, we got nothing to do with that guy."www.theonion.com/content/themes/onion/assets/terminator.gif" alt="" />

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

THE "BIG O's" PLANE HAS LEFT......  BUT HE WILL "GET TO THE BOTTOM" OF THE INCIDENT !!!   HOLD ON,  NOT USEING  THE "T-WORD" YET !!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BUSINESS AS USUAL TODAY..........  STILL NO "T-WORD" !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

In Response to Re: FORT HOOD......:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FORT HOOD...... : I stand by the essence of my statement, Greg, which is that it first starts with "foolish liberals", the "PC left", "pinkos, "commies", et al, before landing at POTUS' feet with no logical connection whatsoever.  Just viewing some of the comments after yours bears this out.  I shouldn't need to go through the numerous other fallacies present in these pages to demonstrate how reactions can quickly become totally unhinged to the point of nonsense.  Why should the sequence of statements matter in the least - provided that the statement itself is sufficiently reverential and respectful to the situation??  The larger phenomenon is what really bothers me - this adherence to bad information (the "belief as truth" canard) which leads some people to think that the president is a muslim or was born in kenya; or to believe that Russia is still a communist nation and the Cold War never ended; or that the government wants to imprison people for no reason or kill granny because she's getting too old to care for.
    Posted by Mattyhorn[/QUOTE]

Or that Palin actually said she could see Russia from her front porch. See it works both ways...

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to macnh1's comment:

If it makes you feel better, I don't blame Obama for the shooting.  He does a lot wrong but I can't hang this on him.  Was I surprised to learn the guy's last name wasn't O'Neil or Leibovitz or Spaghetti????  Nope.This was tragic and there is only one person to blame for the outcome. 

How about McVeigh???

[/QUOTE]

What about McVeigh?