GOP and Trust

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: GOP and Trust

Who's Dick Chenny?

Debt doesn't matter if it is borrowing to smooth out the tax collection over the year.  Taking on debt for most infrastructure also doesn't matter up to a point.

Taking on 40% budgetary to pay for food stamps and other personal entitlements is financially stupid.  It is paying an existing obligation by spreading the cost voer, say, ten years.  Oh, and it is added to constantly, making that borrow/debt/entitlement stream the closest thing to a perpetual motion machine you will ever see.

Debt added for these types of things will be with us for a long time with no common benefit.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

I skeeterdunce and gregypoo are still at here.... correction Dick Cheney said   "The Debt Doesn't Matter, Reagan Proved That"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to jkjband's comment:

How can you trust a party who's last  administration  to hold office are not asked to show at their  convention .  Nor is their last VP nomanee.

"We really have no agenda but we will put more money in your pockets by going back to the policies which tanked our  economy,  Trust us we'll make it better ".... 

"PS your life is getting runied by gay marrage and union workers"

No wonder they have to have their debates against an empty chair

-----
    Who can trust the GOP? Nobody is even sure of where Willard stands on the issues. Lyin' Ryan is just another nutcase Tea B@gger who wants to cut everything. How can anyone that needs or will need Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid trust the republicans?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

Anyone else feel like they're watching a tennis match?

I've been doing something most of you won't even bother doing: going over both platforms. Know what I find?

Good things on both sides and bad things on both sides, as is usually the case. I base my vote mostly on what I find in the platforms, as should everyone. We all pay way too much attention to the news and the news doesn't always tell you everything.

One thing I've noticed, however, that is very much worth pointing out, is the outright lies and deceit coming from the dems.

'Dems need to hammer Ryan fast and prove clearly that he is a liar because he is a very skilled pol' - Howard Fineman for the Huffington Post.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz used a L A Times article to claim that Romney is responsible for the abortion plank on the GOP platform. When Anderson Cooper (CNN) confronted her with the fact that the Times article was actually the exact opposite of what was sited, Schultz replied with, and I quote:
     Anderson, it doesn't matter.

If the dems are left with nothing other than telling lies and calling names to keep Obama in the White House then I must ask any of you to answer why they are any better than Romney, who's party is being accused of doing the same things by some here on this forum?
     And I would remind all of you that if the pres lies, it's grounds for impechment.