Health Ins Denies coverage

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fancy-shamanski. Show fancy-shamanski's posts

Health Ins Denies coverage

Well there are thousands of examples of this and here are some more...  Its so obvious they are doing this on purpose to profit more, that's why they give bonuses to employees that find loopholes to deny care.  If you aren't smart enough to know this is happening you should be sterilized so you don't produce any of your stupid offspring.  Which republican genius on this board said this wasn't happening?????  I forget...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/19/madison-leuchtmann-girl-d_n_364270.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Re: Health Ins Denies coverage

And there are millions of examples of people who have never been denied coverage for anything.

Wwat makes you think the public option won't ever deny services? Please post actual evidence. Thanks!

Also, could you provide actual evidence that insurance companies pay employees bonuses for finding ways to deny care? Again actual evidence, not something you heard from your friend who heard it from his aunt who heard it from her sister-in-law who heard it from her nieces best friend. Thanks!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

You make a great case for competition and allowing insurers to provide coverage across state lines. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fancy-shamanski. Show fancy-shamanski's posts

In Response to Re: Health Ins Denies coverage:
    [QUOTE]And there are millions of examples of people who have never been denied coverage for anything. Wwat makes you think the public option won't ever deny services? Please post actual evidence. Thanks! Also, could you provide actual evidence that insurance companies pay employees bonuses for finding ways to deny care? Again actual evidence, not something you heard from your friend who heard it from his aunt who heard it from her sister-in-law who heard it from her nieces best friend. Thanks!
    Posted by hawkeye01[/QUOTE]

Ahh here's your actual evidence are you blind...  Second they do give bonuses for denying care, do you read there are plenty of articles that state this and no i'm not gonna look them up for you. Third i know you have no business ability or sense what-so-ever, but this is exactly why we must end the monopoly that ins companies have.  They know that if they all do this practice then the american public has no other option.  I have ethics in my business, but at the end of the day I want as much profit as possible and I make as much profit as possible.  I'm not going to sell something to somebody for less then its worth or not make a highly profitable move just because it isn't 100% honest (that doesn't mean I'm not gonna lie, cheat, steal, or pull one over on a customer either).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fancy-shamanski. Show fancy-shamanski's posts

[QUOTE]Which republican genius on this board said this wasn't happening?????  I forget... --------------------- You can't forget that which never happened. Why is it that so many liberals just can't understand that being against public option doesn't equal against reform?  It ain't exactly linear algebra.  Hell, I can name a good 40 or so democrats in congress who not only understand, but agree.  Try to catch up
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

Who said anything about a public option... You're the one that needs to catch up boy wonder

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Ahh here's your actual evidence are you blind...  Second they do give bonuses for denying care, do you read there are plenty of articles that state this and no i'm not gonna look them up for you. Third i know you have no business ability or sense what-so-ever, but this is exactly why we must end the monopoly that ins companies have.  They know that if they all do this practice then the american public has no other option.  I have ethics in my business, but at the end of the day I want as much profit as possible and I make as much profit as possible.  I'm not going to sell something to somebody for less then its worth or not make a highly profitable move just because it isn't 100% honest (that doesn't mean I'm not gonna lie, cheat, steal, or pull one over on a customer either).

So let's recap. I asked you why you think the public option won't deny any services and you replied with nothing.
    I also asked you to supply evidence that insurance companies pay bonuses for denying care and again you replied with nothing. 
    Thanks, I'll wait for more insults from you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

If you think the healthcare system has issues now and is expensive now...wait until it's free and run by the government. 

NO MAMMOGRAM FOR YOU!!!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

I love how everyone here is trying to talk insurance when the Obama Administration showed two prime examples of how OBAMACARE will be if and when those on the loony left push through NATIONALIZED HEALTH CARE and take over 1/6th to 1/5th of the American Economy in one swoop.

1. Swine Flu Vaccines - Shortage of vaccines so that many people can't get them. I think that this was no mistake on the Obama Administration's part. They knew a year and a half ago about this issue and have since DRIZZLED OUT the vaccine so slowly that once the flu season hits hard.....many will die due to this "planned out plan" by the Obama Administration.

2. Breast Cancer Screenings/self exams for women 40-49 years old - Government Agency in which is under Obama comes out and says that women should STOP SELF EXAMINING THIER BREASTS if they are between the ages of 40 - 49 and should only have mammagrams once they hit 50 years old every 2 years. Totally flying in the face of what they have been saying up to this point on this issue. Why?????? Could it be a cost-cutting measure for the OBAMACARE industry? RATIONING OF CARE!!!!! What happens if a woman follows the rules, doesn't examine her breasts until she is 50 and then finds a huge lump in her breast, goes to the doctor they say it is cancer and there is nothing they can do? She will die because of the cancer that would have otherwise caught if it wasn't for these idiotic guidelines.

What will be next with the rationing of care under Obama? New guidelines for Prostate Cancer in Men? Distribution of diet pills only for fat people who are injured in other ways (broken bones, cuts, bruises)? Lack of services for those with mental issues? Make no bones about it....ObamaCare is all about rationing of care, cost over care and giving the government power over you in every aspect of your life. It really isn't about health care for them, it is ALL ABOUT WHAT POWER THEY WILL HAVE OVER YOU AND HOW DEPENDENT THEY WILL MAKE YOU OF THEM FOR EVERYTHING.

WAKE UP AMERICA AND SMELL THE STENCH OF WHAT OBAMA, PELOSI, REED AND THE REST OF THE LOONY LIBERAL LEFT WANT TO DO TO YOU.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]I love how everyone here is trying to talk insurance when the Obama Administration showed two prime examples of how OBAMACARE will be if and when those on the loony left push through NATIONALIZED HEALTH CARE and take over 1/6th to 1/5th of the American Economy in one swoop. 1. Swine Flu Vaccines - Shortage of vaccines so that many people can't get them. I think that this was no mistake on the Obama Administration's part. They knew a year and a half ago about this issue and have since DRIZZLED OUT the vaccine so slowly that once the flu season hits hard.....many will die due to this "planned out plan" by the Obama Administration. 2. Breast Cancer Screenings/self exams for women 40-49 years old - Government Agency in which is under Obama comes out and says that women should STOP SELF EXAMINING THIER BREASTS if they are between the ages of 40 - 49 and should only have mammagrams once they hit 50 years old every 2 years. Totally flying in the face of what they have been saying up to this point on this issue. Why?????? Could it be a cost-cutting measure for the OBAMACARE industry? RATIONING OF CARE!!!!! What happens if a woman follows the rules, doesn't examine her breasts until she is 50 and then finds a huge lump in her breast, goes to the doctor they say it is cancer and there is nothing they can do? She will die because of the cancer that would have otherwise caught if it wasn't for these idiotic guidelines. What will be next with the rationing of care under Obama? New guidelines for Prostate Cancer in Men? Distribution of diet pills only for fat people who are injured in other ways (broken bones, cuts, bruises)? Lack of services for those with mental issues? Make no bones about it....ObamaCare is all about rationing of care, cost over care and giving the government power over you in every aspect of your life. It really isn't about health care for them, it is ALL ABOUT WHAT POWER THEY WILL HAVE OVER YOU AND HOW DEPENDENT THEY WILL MAKE YOU OF THEM FOR EVERYTHING. WAKE UP AMERICA AND SMELL THE STENCH OF WHAT OBAMA, PELOSI, REED AND THE REST OF THE LOONY LIBERAL LEFT WANT TO DO TO YOU.
    Posted by gabootwo2006[/QUOTE]

And the new thing I saw this morning on the news....a special tax on cosmetic surgeries. While I will never have cosmetic surgery I don't think it's fair to put special taxes on certain procedures. Plus if this is allowed the what next? This is ONLY the beginning folks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from scauma82. Show scauma82's posts

[QUOTE]I love how everyone here is trying to talk insurance when the Obama Administration showed two prime examples of how OBAMACARE will be if and when those on the loony left push through NATIONALIZED HEALTH CARE and take over 1/6th to 1/5th of the American Economy in one swoop. 1. Swine Flu Vaccines - Shortage of vaccines so that many people can't get them. I think that this was no mistake on the Obama Administration's part. They knew a year and a half ago about this issue and have since DRIZZLED OUT the vaccine so slowly that once the flu season hits hard.....many will die due to this "planned out plan" by the Obama Administration. 2. Breast Cancer Screenings/self exams for women 40-49 years old - Government Agency in which is under Obama comes out and says that women should STOP SELF EXAMINING THIER BREASTS if they are between the ages of 40 - 49 and should only have mammagrams once they hit 50 years old every 2 years. Totally flying in the face of what they have been saying up to this point on this issue. Why?????? Could it be a cost-cutting measure for the OBAMACARE industry? RATIONING OF CARE!!!!! What happens if a woman follows the rules, doesn't examine her breasts until she is 50 and then finds a huge lump in her breast, goes to the doctor they say it is cancer and there is nothing they can do? She will die because of the cancer that would have otherwise caught if it wasn't for these idiotic guidelines. What will be next with the rationing of care under Obama? New guidelines for Prostate Cancer in Men? Distribution of diet pills only for fat people who are injured in other ways (broken bones, cuts, bruises)? Lack of services for those with mental issues? Make no bones about it....ObamaCare is all about rationing of care, cost over care and giving the government power over you in every aspect of your life. It really isn't about health care for them, it is ALL ABOUT WHAT POWER THEY WILL HAVE OVER YOU AND HOW DEPENDENT THEY WILL MAKE YOU OF THEM FOR EVERYTHING. WAKE UP AMERICA AND SMELL THE STENCH OF WHAT OBAMA, PELOSI, REED AND THE REST OF THE LOONY LIBERAL LEFT WANT TO DO TO YOU.
    Posted by gabootwo2006[/QUOTE]

a year and a half ago, most no one in the world had ever even heard of swine flu, so why are you making things up?

the same group updated a report from 2002, and Sebelius has already said the admin does not agree, so again, why are you making things up?

people like you give (R)'s a bad name b/c you either have no idea of what your talking about, instead choosing to make things up, and cherry pick along the way, or you outright lie. man i hope people are smart enough not to vote those clowns back into office next year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Health Ins Denies coverage : a year and a half ago, most no one in the world had ever even heard of swine flu, so why are you making things up? the same group updated a report from 2002, and Sebelius has already said the admin does not agree, so again, why are you making things up? people like you give (R)'s a bad name b/c you either have no idea of what your talking about, instead choosing to make things up, and cherry pick along the way, or you outright lie. man i hope people are smart enough not to vote those clowns back into office next year.
    Posted by scauma82[/QUOTE]

Below from WikiAnswers was when the government first knew of a N1H1 (Swine Flu) case. That was January 2008. Therefore, not making stuff up.

The illness is believed to have begun in La Gloria, a small town in southern Mexico, although it may have actually been a "silent epidemic" circulating unknown in Mexico from as far back as January 2008.

The first confirmed and reported case was in Mexico City and was made public March 18, 2009. But it is thought that for at least several months prior to that, this strain of the H1N1 flu was infecting people in and around La Gloria, a village of about 3,000 people, and it is likely that the first human case may be able to be traced back to a young boy named Edgar Hernandez from La Gloria. He survived the virus.

Also, although a particular pig farm in Mexico was thought to have perhaps had the first case of the flu among pigs, the Mexican government tested and found no evidence of that at the farm. It is now believed that the first case among pigs was more likely at a different farm in Texas.

The first cases in the US were discovered very soon after the Mexican cases, with two children in Southern California. The first was discovered on April 14, 2009 in a child in San Diego County in California and another child a few days later in a town not far from the first was also reported. The next cases in the US began in Texas and became more and more widespread there as the sporadic outbreaks began and gradually spread.

Either way, whether it was January 2008 or April 14th 2009 the government KNEW ABOUT THE SWINE FLU AND A POTENTIAL PANDEMIC. Their response, less then one week til Thankgiving and they are DRIZZLING OUT THE VACCINE and hardly anyone is covered. SHAMEFUL!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

Read much Ayn Rand ?  I wouldn't degrade her by arguing with you National Enquirer types about her views, but it's good reading if anybody's interested.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]If you think the healthcare system has issues now and is expensive now...wait until it's free and run by the government.  NO MAMMOGRAM FOR YOU!!!!!
    Posted by macnh1[/QUOTE]

How do other industrial countries provide care to all their citizens and at lower cost than us? 

And none of these countries have a movement to change their system to ours...

Makes you think... or not.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Health Ins Denies coverage : How do other industrial countries provide care to all their citizens and at lower cost than us?  And none of these countries have a movement to change their system to ours... Makes you think... or not.
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

When you get paid less costs are less. Pretty simple formula. Their docs, nurses, technicians, etc. don't make what ours make. Less admin costs, less there is needed for charging for services. Again pretty simple formula. Other countries are much healthier overall than us because most countries don't have as many lazy fat slobs are we do. Not my opinion it's a fact. We are the most obese nation by quite a bit. We also abuse health care in the US. Meaning we are a country of people who want it now and want every test even if it's not needed. We abuse the er system, and I'm not talking about only people without coverage. Many people who have coverage and have a doc still use the er for every little thing. We are our own worst enemies.
    And of course we also have more admin costs due to insurers. Too much red tape. Not enough utilization of technology. We need to streamline and reform insurance to get costs down. Put more onus on the consumer. Higher deductibles and out-of-pocket max and people will think twice about abusing health care. 
    The other cost is medical advancements. Those don't come free. What was the last medical advancement to come out of Canada, England, France to name a few?