Hey - Ms Mexico Won Last Night!! - Are You Surprised???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Hey - Ms Mexico Won Last Night!! - Are You Surprised???

No....Not Really!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: Hey - Ms Mexico Won Last Night!! - Are You Surprised???

im never surprised when beautiful women win beauty pageants...its kinda the point eh?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from schadenfreude99. Show schadenfreude99's posts

In Response to Hey - Ms Mexico Won Last Night!! - Are You Surprised???:
    [QUOTE]No....Not Really!
    Posted by pymus1[/QUOTE]

Are you implying that the only reason she won is because GE is cozy with Obama, and GE owns NBC, and NBC owns the pageant ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaySev2010. Show JaySev2010's posts

Have you seen Ms. Mexico? She is an uber hotty: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7961274/Miss-Mexico-is-crowned-Miss-Universe.html

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from schadenfreude99. Show schadenfreude99's posts

Miss Navarrete won prizes which include an undisclosed salary, a luxury New York apartment with living expenses, a one-year scholarship to the New York Film Academy with housing after her reign, as well as jewelry, clothes and shoes.

You gotta love how Trump makes sure these winners are right in his backyard.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaySev2010. Show JaySev2010's posts

In Response to Re: Hey - Ms Mexico Won Last Night!! - Are You Surprised???:
    [QUOTE]Miss Navarrete won prizes which include an undisclosed salary, a luxury New York apartment with living expenses, a one-year scholarship to the New York Film Academy with housing after her reign, as well as jewelry, clothes and shoes. You gotta love how Trump makes sure these winners are right in his backyard.
    Posted by schadenfreude99[/QUOTE]

If you were Trump, wouldn't you?

But seriously, I think this really has more to do with his business connections in NY, and the convenience of having the contestant nearby for promotional purposes. With today's media, if there was any funny business, we'd know by now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from schadenfreude99. Show schadenfreude99's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey - Ms Mexico Won Last Night!! - Are You Surprised??? : If you were Trump, wouldn't you? But seriously, I think this really has more to do with his business connections in NY, and the convenience of having the contestant nearby for promotional purposes. With today's media, if there was any funny business, we'd know by now.
    Posted by JaySev2010[/QUOTE]

Trump is a misogynist.....he hates every bone in a woman's body, except his.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaySev2010. Show JaySev2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey - Ms Mexico Won Last Night!! - Are You Surprised??? : Trump is a misogynist.....he hates every bone in a woman's body, except his.
    Posted by schadenfreude99[/QUOTE]

I don't think that is true. I think he likes pretty women. But I have seen no evidence that he hates women.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Pymus thinks she's here illegally.  Pymus not bright.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to Hey - Ms Mexico Won Last Night!! - Are You Surprised???:
    [QUOTE]No....Not Really!
    Posted by pymus1[/QUOTE]

Clearly a Hated Liberal Conspiracy!

You guys are f*cking pathetic.

Remember in November?  I hope so.  Maybe we can get BDC to publish its loony neocon readers' incoherent rants and conspiracy theories....  on the theme: "are you sure you want to elect someone these kind of people vote for?"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaySev2010. Show JaySev2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey - Ms Mexico Won Last Night!! - Are You Surprised??? : Thank you for the photo. I agree with your assessment - highly deserving of the award regardless of where she comes from.
    Posted by Newtster[/QUOTE]

Maybe its because I grew up around tan, dark haired woman with mediterranean features, but I would much rather have a dark skinned brunette than a pale blonde for ms. whatver.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaySev2010. Show JaySev2010's posts

Imagine what Pygmie would be saying if Miss Egypt or Miss Lebanon won?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Hey - Ms Mexico Won Last Night!! - Are You Surprised??? : Clearly a Hated Liberal Conspiracy! You guys are f*cking pathetic. Remember in November?  I hope so.  Maybe we can get BDC to publish its loony neocon readers' incoherent rants and conspiracy theories....  on the theme: "are you sure you want to elect someone these kind of people vote for ?"
    Posted by WhatIsItNow[/QUOTE]

OK, I'll finish your thought for you: "..... or vote for "your guys", and get a free 2 pound jar of Vaseline to get ready fro teh new stuff "your guys" will do to you?"

There! I knew you wanted to say that, but couldn't find the words. No thanks necessary.

I CAN SEE NOVEMBER FROM HERE!