4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Hey NY, NJ, CT Chris Mathews MSNBC Thankful For The Storm Sandy

In response to TFefio's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Heh, heh, heh...tflea's head is exploding.

Freakin HILARIOUS!!!!

I love to watch whacko wingnuts implode...it smells like....VICTORY!!!!

[/QUOTE]

And by the way, if you think this is a celebration about you I feel bad for you. Make no mistake, this is all about Barak Obama and no one else kid. He ain't got room for a little rabbitturd like you! 

[/QUOTE]

Don't be like the liberals.  They really don't know what is going on.  They won't know that Obama is scr3wing them.

Two things:

Be like Freidrich Hayek, up on the roof at Oxford University during WW2, looking at the german fighters coming in.  he saw that the germans would lose in the end, though england was in pain at that point in time.  so, instead of wallowing in despair, he turned his attention to how europe would be after the war.  He saw trouble beyond the damage the germans did.  He saw the left leading the people down a path to insolvency.  Look at Greece.  look at Spain.  Look at Italy.  They are taking europe down. Haye was right.  What lays ahead is not a panacea, but tyranny, for us as well.

Look over the landscape in the u.s. moving forward.  It will sound great initially, but Obama is taking us on that same march.  It will end the same.

second thing:  Remember we are only passing through.  Someday we will all be either in heaven or hell, but we won't be here.  Keep your eye on that destiny.  that's the one that really counts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from polar123. Show polar123's posts

Matthew's remark was stupid, but using Sandy as an excuse for losing the election sounds like political sour grapes to me. If Chris Christie's remarks thanking Obama were that critical to Romney's defeat, then there is something wrong within his own party. The American people saw that cooperation bewteen the two parties could be acheived. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

What Matthews said was stupid and he apologized for it ! Obama and Christie both look good handling that crisis . I was very impressed watching Christie perform under that pressure and that is further proof to me that romney doesn't possess the needed judgement to be president. He could have had Christie as a running mate but chose ryan.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

I don't think the storm moved the needle because I don't believe that Mr. Romney's last best hope, enthusiasm, was more than that, hope.  "If only we had another news cycle or two...," regardless of whether there was a storm.  The last best hope of a campaign strategist, and his bridge to the next campaign.

But it sure did hurt Gov. Christie's political fortunes.  As anticipated, we've seen and heard the Murdoch&Ailes and EIB Network sales forces line up to say he cooked his goose for the future by praising the president at the campaign's two minute mark.  He could get a break down the line, but he won't go forward with the party's early top seeding, as did Mayor Giuliani (...remember?) after 9/11. 

Not that it will matter in 2015, probably.