Hillary is testifying today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Hillary is testifying today

One question I would really like the answer to is: where are the survivors and when will they be available for interview?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Re: Hillary is testifying today

She is more than a match for any wingnut Senator suffering from Benghazi Derangement Syndrome.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:

She is more than a match for any wingnut Senator suffering from Benghazi Derangement Syndrome.

The thread is not realy about her but, a question!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Where are the Benghazi survivors? The question is alive and well on Twitter, but the silence of the mainstream media is deafening. The question is obvious, but even the most dogged journalists have not asked. Soon to be former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will be testifying on January 23rd about the terror attack that claimed the lives of Ambassador Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty, and Tyrone Woods on September 11, 2012 in Libya. Will anyone ask her the question?

In September, it was reported (depending on the source), that there was anywhere between 20 and 30 survivors. But there has been precious little information about who they are. One would think that the survivors could shed light on the situation on the ground. Were any of them involved in the requests for more security? Did any of them see the four murdered Americans before they died? Are they injured? The lack of details about their whereabouts is astounding.

The only government official to publicly ask about the survivors is Congressman Jason Chaffetz (R- UT). In December, he said:

“My understanding is that we still have some people in the hospital. I’d like to visit with them and wish them nothing but the best but the State Department has seen it unfit for me to know who those people are—or even how many there are.”

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.