How does a wingnut define victory in the midterm elections?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Re: How does a wingnut define victory in the midterm elections?

Taking over at least the House if not the Senate is victory.

As long as the Reps control one they can stop anymore ideas like Cap and Trade from passing.

If they could take over both a longshot they could at the very least de-fund Obamacare.

Getting Nanacy Pelosi out would in of itself be great to see.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Victory = arrogant underachievers out, professionals who know how to encourage business and grow an economy in!

I don't know what you are referring to by using the word wing-nut? If you mean a type of hardened steel nut that holds things together and keeps something from falling apart then I would be proud to be referred to as a wing-nut.

Better tha than an arrogant underachiever with no clue!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SalveteAmici. Show SalveteAmici's posts

In Response to Re: How does a wingnut define victory in the midterm elections?:
    [QUOTE]Taking over at least the House if not the Senate is victory. As long as the Reps control one they can stop anymore ideas like Cap and Trade from passing. If they could take over both a longshot they could at the very least de-fund Obamacare. Getting Nanacy Pelosi out would in of itself be great to see.
    Posted bywww.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=83c235bfb43bb7517aba305445f4967a&plckUserId=83c235bfb43bb7517aba305445f4967a" target="_parent">shumirules  [/QUOTE]

I agree shumirules with your assessment. We must rememeber, President Barack Obama will still maintain Veto Power, along with Executive Privialge..also regarding any Cap & Trade issue, the president will simply by-pass Congress and have EPA be involved ...which already is mandating some Cap & Trade type policies...having already devastating impact on some busines.
    We the public never bothered to dig deeper into the Man himself Barasck Obama nor did we really know what the Fundamental Changing of America wa to be. We most also remember Congress was in total control by democrats and with the most far left president ever elected president...we are now witnessing the results. It will take years to amend if possible some of these changes.
    I see after Nov 3rd until the Presidential Election in 2012 a most dangerous time fir America. For this next election Americans will have to decide which America do the really want.....
    President Barack Obama's America? Or our Founding Fathers concept of America based on our 230 plus year Constitution.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SalveteAmici. Show SalveteAmici's posts

I must apologise for my many mispelling errors..It is late but I do hope you understand my meaning..We are becoming a nation divided further and further apart.
    It is my hope and with the hope of God Almighty, we will survive as a  Nation.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

In Response to Re: How does a wingnut define victory in the midterm elections?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: How does a wingnut define victory in the midterm elections? : Sorry, I guess you're not hip to the texting shorthand, LMAO, LOL. Wingnut is an abbreviation of 'right-wing-nut'. This can be used interchangeably or in conjunction with 'freeper' or 'radcon'. Some definitions: n:  An outspoken, irrational person with deeply-held, nominally conservative, political views. A person who chooses, on principle, to be flagrantly ignorant. slang : a mentally deranged person slang : one who advocates extreme measures or changes : radical   "wing nut" is a loud darling of right-wing cable television and talk radio whose remarks are completely outrageous but spoken in a serious enough tone so as not to be dismissed entirely. That concludes today's lesson.
    Posted by 12-Angry-Men[/QUOTE]

Oh,yeah. Thanx for that. Have been looking for a definition of "wingnut" here for months. Its an overused word with no meaning so far. I do wish people would stick to knowns terms. Anyone know what "moonbat" means by the way?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.