I just voted for Brown

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

I just voted for Brown

Like many working stiffs Ill be traveling for a living on Tuesday. Wanted to make sure I am part of history. Lots of others doing the same. Lots of elderly casting votes today. Probably trying to save themselves from having to take the special blue pill to end it all instead of getting well.

Hey by the way Martha - There are Taliban still in Afghanistan.
    Hey David Gergen - Its the peoples seat, not the Kennedy seat!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12angrymen. Show 12angrymen's posts

Re: I just voted for Brown

It'll be closer than alot of people think. Even in the Globe's own online survey, Brown beat Coakley in the last debate. It'll be an interesting final week of campaigning.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

The poll that 12angrymen was referring to has been removed from the site.  The did this right after the primaries when they asked the question Brown Vs Coakley.

I heard an old story that you can't win an argument with people who buy ink by the barrel.  it also goes with he who controls the electronic files has the last say.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Yeah.... but I think times are a changin - When ink isn't used anymore and the average Joe can print electronically everything a slanted news paper can and reach more people its a good thing.

I think the print media has become more of a spectator sport by the public in seeing how low they will actually go in distorting or preventing the truth.

Hey - Isnt Martha in Washington tonight trying to grub some money to launch a dirty Dem assault on Scott Brown?

Wonder what skeletons in the closet will come out against Coakley?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

History?  Its been 3 senators since we had a republican.  Forgive me if I don't "remember where I was when..." 50 years from now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Hey - Isnt Martha in Washington tonight trying to grub some money to launch a dirty Dem assault on Scott Brown?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pymus, she was in DC last night taking money from those nasty insurance companies and pharma people who want her to be the 60 vote for the HC reform bill that will reform them and put them out of business... Hey! Why would industries that will be severely curtailed by a piece of legislation want that legislation to pass? THINK PEOPLE!! Oh never mind it won't happen. Go praise O and the reform he will give.

BTW, I heard Coakley's new attack ad this morning on the radio. Did you know Brown was a REPUBLICAN? She said Republican about 50 times in the 30 second spot. That should tell all you sheep who vote D no matter the candidate what they think about your intelligence!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Kind of ironic that Coakley is courting "big pharma" the evil drug companies the very ones who are just about profits, cause our health costs to sky rocket, and could care less about the little.  Oh, wait big pharma is just like Martha Coakley.

Vote change on Jan 21, send a message to Washington that the middle is taking back our country...Vote Scott Brown!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

The Greatest Sen IMHO from MA was black and a republican.
    Sen E Brook
    He remains, as of 2009, the last Republican senator from Massachusetts, and the last elected African American member of the U.S. Senate to come from the Republican Party.
    He was also extremely a champion of Bipartisian politics.

He lost his seat because he "confessed that he had made a false statement about his finances in his divorce deposition...."
    wow today guys get appointed and re elected even after they have cheated on their wives, income taxes and have taken bribes for their votes on bills.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Can any liberals help me??  I live in NH but want to vote in MA for the Senate election...how does one cast an illegal vote???  Is there an Acorn chapter i can call??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Can any liberals help me??  I live in NH but want to vote in MA for the Senate election...how does one cast an illegal vote???  Is there an Acorn chapter i can call??

If they thought you'd vote for Coakley you'd be inundated with info : )

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

As a former 45 year resident of MA I know You'd have to talk to some one like Billy Bulger, Joe Kennedy, or some one like that..........Oh wait...........
    Hey maybe I'm still on the voting role in Dracut or Lowell????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Maybe BOTH Lowell and Dtracut??????Surprised

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0ftsquash. Show s0ftsquash's posts

If they thought you'd vote for Coakley you'd be inundated with info : )

Also, if you could get yourself to look somewhat impoverished, you might get a carton of cigarettes out of the deal.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Brat - I was listening to Finneren and Fineberg this morning. They had a good point on the Washington angle. Coakley is hiding down in Washington. She never thought this race would get this close. Now that it has she needs to be a politician and she doesn't know how! She doesn't know how to go out and shake hands with the voters. Been a hack her entire life.

How pathetic. I think this thing is already done and the Dems know it.

BTW, Martha - Nice dodge on the reporter down in Washington last night asking you about your statement about how do you know the Taliban has left Afghanistan? So tell us how do you know, can you see from your house?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

I heard someone at the debate the other night saw Coakley and Brown come in. Brown shook EVERY hand and spoke to almost all in front including a few people holding Coakley signs. Coakley got out of her car and practically ran for the door.
    He also said he over heard a conversation Brown had with a Coakley sign holder. He said the sign holder apologized to Brown for holding the sign and that he was voting for Brown. When Brown asked why he was holding the sign then the guys said "They are paying me $50 to hold it".

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Hey maybe I'm still on the voting role in Dracut or Lowell????
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Only if you were a registered D!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

• Not only will I be voting Brown I am happy to say the lady living next to me did not vote for martha see asked me to take her to town hall before she went to FLA. but we ran late and I said what is the point Marhta will win anyway, she argeed and didnt vote Now she cant she is in FLA.  LOL.

That said Martha will win if it is close at all the dem machine in boston will "find" a few extra 100,000 votes for her.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Brat

BTW, Martha - Nice dodge on the reporter down in Washington last night asking you about your statement about how do you know the Taliban has left Afghanistan? So tell us how do you know, can you see from your house?

Good point, but we all know Martha get's her foreign policiy credentials because she has a sister living in London and while visting her once she was able to witness the changing of the gaurd at Buckingham Palace......hey maybe that is going to happen here soon

Brown for Senate................

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

If, she loses or squeaks out a narrow win it's a catastrophic turn for liberals and Obama, Nancy and Reid will become instant lame ducks. Since moderates and other less known liberals will look to distance themselves from them and their agenda.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

My favorite Martha ad is where she claims to have recovered millions from Big Dig contractors. What she fails to mention is she let Bechtel off the hook for $200 million and went hard after the epoxy company who did NOTHING wrong. We will spend more than $2 BILLION fixing the Bechtel crap and she gave them a get out of jail free card.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

brat

Point of clarity for you.  Bechtel was the Big Dig management consultant working under direction of and for the Turnpike.  Bechtel provided environmental permiting, developed project standards, developed the preliminary 25% level designs, Bechtel manged the 30 plus final design contracts that the state procured under the State's "quality based selection" criteria and they managed the 100 plus construction contracts that were precured using the state's low bid procurement process.  Bechtel did not do the final design nor did they build anything.  Coakley extracted over $400 million combined from Bechtel and all the 30 design firms.

Powers misrepresented and falsified data sheets for their epoxy product.  Powers was called to the construction site when problems developed and assured Bechtel and the State that all was OK.  Powers had to modify their product literature and subsequently removed the product that failed and took a life.  Powers was being charged with negligent homicide and Coakley let them off for a few million bucks.  I suggest you visit the NTSB.gov site and read the extensive report, as I have.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from natural. Show natural's posts

Coakley extracted over $400 million combined from Bechtel and all the 30 design firms.

That alone (even if many may argue its not enough) is way more accomplishment than Cosmo Brown's career.

Go Martha!