I'd love to talk about idiotic guns all day. Anyone know if we are going over the cliff?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: I'd love to talk about idiotic guns all day. Anyone know if we are going over the cliff?

We went over the cliff back in the Bush administration.  It was called TARP.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: I'd love to talk about idiotic guns all day. Anyone know if we are going over the cliff?

In response to TFefio's comment:
    [QUOTE]

True that! 

[/QUOTE]

That is when conservatives should have known that Bush was a turn coat, just like Bohner.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The world is their stage. 

The topic is how each can appear as victor.  They play us. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree.  The clue that it's all theatrics is that the republicans vote - or don't - on "Plan B", then congress goes home, and then the president goes to Hawai'i.  Curious we don't hear anyone in the media saying, "Ya kno-ow..."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Repeat

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

The overarching problem is that we expect too much out of government.  government is like drugs.  Starts off fun and games, ends up taking everything we have and leaving us to die in an alley.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

We're in fiscal turmoil most Americans are worried about the new year and tax rates, the economy etc; Obama is golfing in Hawaii!!

Oh well, he is confident 47% will blame republicans regardless!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to skeeter20's comment:

government is like drugs.  Starts off fun and games, ends up taking everything we have and leaving us to die in an alley.

That's interesting. I never got high off government and I'm pretty sure I'm not dead in an alley either.

[/QUOTE]

I guess I shouldn't use metaphors. They seem to confuse your simple mind.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to tvoter's comment:

Obama is golfing in Hawaii!

Obama to Leave Hawaiian Vacation Early to Work on Fiscal Deal By JEREMY W. PETERSPublished: December 25, 2012

KAILUA, Hawaii — President Obama is planning to cut his Christmas vacation short and return to Washington to make a last-ditch push for a compromise on a tax and spending dispute that remains stubbornly unresolved.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/26/us/politics/obama-returning-to-washington-to-seek-fiscal-deal.html?hp&_r=0

[/QUOTE]

In other words, Obama is flying all the way to Washington to tell Bohner that he won't compromise. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

I guess I shouldn't use metaphors

No, hordes of imagined moonbats will not take that right away from you, and no, they won't kill your grandma.

But do take care to look out for the metaphors that make some kind of sense in the world outside of your colon.

[/QUOTE]

Sense?  Sense?  Seriously?  You don't get that?  MAybe it istime you put down your governemnt-funded crack pipe.

How about if I put in some Nostradamous quatrains talking about Obama?

Your problem is rested firmly between your keyboard and your chair.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

While the republicans stand ground and happily slide over the cliff, all the while gloming on to the "patriot" word, they don't seem to realize their precious military budget is at stake affecting all our soldiers futures, not in a good way. 

They do realize that, right?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

While the republicans stand ground and happily slide over the cliff, all the while gloming on to the "patriot" word, they don't seem to realize their precious military budget is at stake affecting all our soldiers futures, not in a good way. 

[/QUOTE]

I see you are still stuck in the democrat/republican thing.  Let me help out.  both the republicans and Democrats have sold us down the river.  There are precious few in the bunch who actually want to solve the problem. Those are largely the people you like to identify as TEA partiers.

Look, conservatives are leaving the fold.  The Republican marriage was a sham.  Expect to see a 3rd party organize on the right, and for the establishment republicans to stke out a position that just a few short years ago would have been considered Democrat turf.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Dick Armey is looking for a job again.  But rumor has it that his parachute is $400K/yr. for life for his efforts in getting the tea party going, paid by one of its behind-the-curtain sponsors (not named Koch).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tell me this: is Obama and Reid faultless in this, or are they part of the problem?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I see you are still stuck in the democrat/republican thing.  Let me help out.  both the republicans and Democrats have sold us down the river.  There are precious few in the bunch who actually want to solve the problem. Those are largely the people you like to identify as TEA partiers.

Look, conservatives are leaving the fold.  The Republican marriage was a sham.  Expect to see a 3rd party organize on the right, and for the establishment republicans to stke out a position that just a few short years ago would have been considered Democrat turf.

[/QUOTE]

I like the plan. With the radical unthinking Tea Party types off on their own we can actually get some things accomplished.   

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I like the plan. With the radical unthinking Tea Party types off on their own we can actually get some things accomplished.   

[/QUOTE]

Right.  Because the TEA party has a clue, and you won't listen.  Sepnd another trillion.  Who cares.  As long as your government pension and bennies don't get touched,.  Scr3w the country, scr3w the taxpayer.

This is why the liberals, public unions and Democrats need to be stopped.  They are simply organizing to rob this country blind.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I blame OBama for this. Bohner presented a plan that gave Obama more revenue thatn he asked, and he rejected it.

Time for you Democrats to stand behind your guy.  He's the one pushing us off the cliff, not Bohner.  Heck, Bohner practically lewinskied OBama, and he still said no.