If you can`t take the heat..............

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Re: If you can`t take the heat..............

BDC has likely added moderators who look for offending posts in addition to those that are reported.  There are some users, who are here daily, who are nothing more than trolls and like to post racist garbage or just be offensive because well, they are trolls.  There are plenty of sites out there for people who want unfiltered posts and the ability to say pretty much anything. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: If you can`t take the heat..............

In response to DamainAllen's comment:

BDC has likely added moderators who look for offending posts in addition to those that are reported.  There are some users, who are here daily, who are nothing more than trolls and like to post racist garbage or just be offensive because well, they are trolls.  There are plenty of sites out there for people who want unfiltered posts and the ability to say pretty much anything. 

I actually assumed people were deleting their own posts..but I see now that there is no mechanism for that...weren't we able to do that at one time..?

I am at a disadvantage because I did not see the posts that were deleted..I have noticed that there seem to be a lot of "this post was removed" or whatever it says.

I tend to agree with you that I would prefer the moderators weed out those who are clearly trolls..but a lot of people on here just like to have spirited discussions so I would be hesistant to delete posts unless they were creating some sort of liability issue for the owner of the site.

6. This post has been removed.