"I'm now no longer a conservative according to the standards that have been set by the expectations of this process."

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re:

I know this may astound you, but I don't care.

You live in a world of lock-step orgressivism, and cannot envision someone having an opinion different from yours.

In the conservative area, we suffer from no such mindless jackbooted marching.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re:

Progressives like airborne  are quite apoplectic, their God of Government may be shut down.

Unprecedented, except for the last 17 times it happend in recent years...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re:

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

[QUOTE]

You live in a world of lock-step orgressivism, and cannot envision someone having an opinion different from yours.

Ya, much better to be the screeching minority rather than a governing majority.

[/QUOTE]

Get your boots on! big progressive show of fdorce coming up!

The march for Obamacare!

five years of this "government majority" hasn't quite worked out like you expected, has it?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Re:

Any chance of me voting con ended when Dumbya attacked Iraq for no reason. That's when I saw how nose to butt the right wing is. Scary but humorous stuff with them eventually trying to put in Palin as second in charge while McCain fumbled with issues he couldn't grasp. And then playing Romney v. Obama (like he had a chance)? Misguided and out of touch is the GOP. They just don't seem to get it. They've become the sad clowns of American politics.

Well they've got Scott Brown, thier pretty boy. Oh wait, that didn't work out either. 

jeebus, what a bunch of loons.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Re:

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

Any chance of me voting con ended when Dumbya attacked Iraq for no reason. That's when I saw how nose to butt the right wing is. Scary but humorous stuff with them eventually trying to put in Palin as second in charge while McCain fumbled with issues he couldn't grasp. And then playing Romney v. Obama (like he had a chance)? Misguided and out of touch is the GOP. They just don't seem to get it. They've become the sad clowns of American politics.

Well they've got Scott Brown, thier pretty boy. Oh wait, that didn't work out either. 

jeebus, what a bunch of loons.

I have nothing against McCain and in all honesty he probably would have been an a ok president. His biggest lapse in judgment was picking an inverted crazy person to be his running mate which unfortunately for him was the most executive decision he had to make during his campaign.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re:

I guess you dont have a clue about this issue at all!!!!! A M A Z I N G !

Cruz and the House Republicans while in a moderately small minority are demanding everyone else be in lockstep, jackbooted marching  with them ... THey demand EVERYONE else do what THEY want or they will hurt us. Well, your thugish mind is a truly bizarre thing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re:

In response to portfolio1's comment:

[QUOTE]

I guess you dont have a clue about this issue at all!!!!! A M A Z I N G !

Cruz and the House Republicans while in a moderately small minority are demanding everyone else be in lockstep, jackbooted marching  with them ... THey demand EVERYONE else do what THEY want or they will hurt us. Well, your thugish mind is a truly bizarre thing.

[/QUOTE]

Are you still claiming to be a moderate?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Re:

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

[QUOTE]

Progressives like airborne  are quite apoplectic, their God of Government may be shut down.

Unprecedented, except for the last 17 times it happend in recent years...

The gov't has shut down 17 times? Really?

You really are a fountain of ignorance, aren't you...

[/QUOTE]

ACC,

It was a huge surprise to me that our government has been shutdown 17 times in recent years as well.

I believe there has not even been a threat to shut it down that many times in recent years. Not even close.

At least progressives like you...to quote CLC...have their facts straight, which is much more than I can say for CLC.

You cannot debate the merits of the argument when you first do not have your facts in order.